>mfw cant take a pic of my gear since my phone is also my dap

How To Request Help
>Budget
>Location
>Source
>IEMs (in ears) or Earbuds
>Sound Signature
>Past Gear

Attached: bandori2.jpg (1536x2048, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasound
fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrason
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Sound/usound.html
reference.com/science/ultrasonic-sound-18d116c8a45d9c3e
youtube.com/watch?v=RWLacnTFK1o
amazon.com/JVC-HAFX5B-Inner-Headphones-Black/dp/B005K925UO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for NiceHCK dt600 with EAC64 and tripple flange

where can i get hello happy world iems?

Are there any other well produced anime music aside from select idol songs and osts?
I feel the potential of my iems are wasted while listening to K-on.

Attached: 1563829772186.jpg (802x802, 232K)

well made idol music doesn't exist anime or not, listen to real bands

>>Ultrasonic range starts at 16k
According to which definition, brainlet?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasound
>Ultrasound is sound waves with frequencies higher than the upper audible limit of human hearing.
Whoops.

Are there actually any good earbuds? Thinking about getting Moondrop ShiroYuki to be used while laying down on my bed.

shiroyuki is shit. really shouty in mids. just get some yincrow X6

I'll check em out thanks

>see expensive ieh's for super fucking cheap online it seems like a misprice
>place order immediately
>three days, no update
>price on site is now twice what i paid for
>oh shit, will they honor the misprice or what...
>legit worried that they wont
>status changed to shipped

oh thank fuck!

What iems are those?

Damn thats happened to me a few times. Had to argue with a few dealers/company owners over it.

It'll be a surprise ;)

I honestly would have taken a refund if they said they wont honor it and are nice about explaining and I wont even try to argue. Just happy I scored a bargain.

yea i got some shit for like 40%-60% off. theres been like 2 or 3 instances where i just had enough and said if i could have my money back.

Im looking for alternative cables for Tin T2. I have HIFI MMCX atm. They started dropping connection and has hiss on higher volume. Anything good for that type?

the hiss is probably your phone or whatever youre powering it with. get a yinyoo 6 or 8 core cable.

fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrason

earstudio es100. i occasi9nally shill them them here but faggots dont umeerstand

hmm i wonder why they dont listen.

Im looking for bluetooth cable. I have my original tin cable and its still good

Frenchies are retarded, whoda thunk.

What we don't understand is your fuckin writing faggot and why you would ever get the ES when you can get a dap or a micro DAC for cheaper for cheaper.

then please specify clearly you are looking for a BT adapter

has anyone heard or tried the E1DA 9083S. ASRs measurements of it show its really spectacular for its price

I think it's not out yet. Next golden standard for sure.

I was always taught there was an overlap. After all it's just a word. People love shifting definitions. Truth is the QC35 makes noise it's audible and it's annoying.

There is no overlap because the rest of the world isn’t retarded and knows how to follow conventions and standards. I don’t give a fuck about your shitty wireless headphones.

Says the burgers with their imperial system

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Sound/usound.html
reference.com/science/ultrasonic-sound-18d116c8a45d9c3e
Can you find a single reference to 16khz? I sure can’t. Looks like the muzzie immigration is already making its mark on the French IQ.

Listen nigger I don't know why you got so mad about all this. Pulling up a gorrilion sites won't change a thing. The core of the argument was QC35's shittiness. If you don't care about that why do you care about how I defined ultrasound ? Also I don't take shit from a literal 60% country that barely registers as white majority. How about you take a look at your nigger filled neighborhoods before talking shit ?

>If you don't care about that why do you care about how I defined ultrasound ?
Because you’re laughably retarded.
>Also I don't take shit from a literal 60% country that barely registers as white majority.
Oh poor frenchie, I’m not an amerishart either. Swing and a miss.

Attached: oh-honey.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

My bad then, its a bluetooth adapter, mmcx hifi one that was shilled here, it was like $6. Looking for maybe higher quality one

>mmcx
how can a bluethooth adapter be mmcx, it's just a connector for the bud

Well, bluetooth adapter that fits mmcx type then

My mind it full of fuck. What is the benefit of wanting replaceable cable connections for earbuds just to connect them to soldered joint chinckshit at the other end.

Attached: 1479525651807.jpg (320x287, 51K)

I like music controls. Maybe Ill find good cable with those controls, will see. Original cable dont have them

literally any a2dp bluetooth has controls and it's not like being soldered in will magically make them appear in the middle of the cable

Listened to Gundam Wing/X OPs recently and they sound really nice. Something about that glittery 90s production

I opened up my QT2S to see what's wrong with left side. Not sure. Will spray with WD40 and duct tape and see how it goes.

Attached: hmm.jpg (2510x2065, 1.58M)

oof, chinked by revonext.

thats fucking gay

Anybody got some recs. on MMCX cables with the L-angle jack shit?
Also post your shits iemfags.

Attached: 1566291964358.jpg (2093x2093, 665K)

>Spray with wd
It's gonna kill the diaphragm. Just get a soldering iron some decent solder and redo the joints. It's what failed. Revonext is garbage.

I'm looking for a good set of IEMs/earbuds in the £20- £30 range and heard the KZ ZSNs were good, are they worth it? I could stretch the budget to a set of tin audio T2s

Attached: 1565824726517.jpg (443x455, 96K)

ZSN is gud. T2 is better.

Simple fix, just resolder the connector. It's clearly disconnected from the terminal

I bought a pair of tin t2's and I am very pleased after using them during the summer.
thanks user + friend for the recommendation

>Budget
$150AUD
>Location
Australia
>Source
phone 3.5mm or Bluetooth
iems
>Sound Signature
drum and bass
>Past Gear
CCA C10 (shattered when 2pin fell out)
KZ ZS5 (lost one when 2pin fell out)

no more 2pin for me, must be fixed, MMCX or other locking mechanism or Bluetooth

My non-pro tin t2's came with the black tips preinstalled and it has a bead on the cable should I be worried?

Attached: IMG_20190820_153520.jpg (2976x3968, 1.43M)

>Bead on cable
new revision
>silicone pre-installed
Chang was drunk

Not him but I also use an ES100. It's compact, acts as both a Bluetooth receiver and USB DAC, has balanced and unbalanced outputs, and some audio enhancement functions like DCT, oversampling, and an actually good sounding EQ that applies to all sources. It's also way cheaper than a lot of high end DACs. I don't really need a full DAP since I take my phone everywhere. I do need something though since the headphone jack on my phone has a bad amp and high output impedance so it makes my IEMs sound like shit.

Hi audioniggers
why don't you post an infographic or something?

Anyways, halp me plz:
> EU
> 3.5 jack that's in literally any device used by hetero men
> IEMs
> as flat as possible

I think I fucked up my
> Shure SE315s
by accidentally squeezing the membrane on the tip too deep. FML

oh, and also - please, with the nice foam tips included. Fuck that rubber shit sideways, it irritates the hell out of my ear canals and therefore I hate it with burning passion

NiceHck DT600
Its like a shure but actually sounds good.

looks good, thanks. Got a seller on aliexpress to recommend? Or do I just select a random one?

niceHCK audio store duh

You can fix it for a few bucks. Get the right color Knowles acoustic filter from Mouser, pry out the busted one with a bent pin, and drop in the new one mesh side into the earphone. I suggest replacing both sides at the same time. Idk what color filter 315 uses but I fucked up my 425s the same way, and those had some black mesh filter in a brown plastic ring that I found out from trial and error is equivalent to Knowles red. Green and red are the most likely matches.

Attached: HTB11R52kiQnBKNjSZFmq6AApVXaa.jpg (960x738, 73K)

Oh, and if you buy from Mouser, the pictures don't show the color. Go by the resistance rating in my pic. And the quantity is by the ONE. Order 1 and you won't get a pair, so buy two.

whoa, I could't imagine this was among the options. How do I even disassemble those tiny things?

I know what you mean. Just Communication is easily one of the best Openings.

Got a pair of these because someone recommended them in here for their cheap and they did say the cable was short but the cable is way shorter than I anticipated

I think I remember someone saying there was a guide to modifying them too? Anyone have that on hand?

Attached: E8D1C02A-8817-469B-89F9-35D00AB2F8DF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

sorry forgot to mention they're sony MH755s

kek 99

Some im@s albums have really good instrumentation. Too bad newer ML/CG stuff is mostly synths. Mostly pre-PS4 765pro albums around 2012-2015

Budget: around €150
Location The Netherlands
Source: P.C. Audio + voice playback (I intend to use them for voice recording/podcasting), and plug them into my microphone
IEMs (in ears) or Earbuds
Sound Signature: neutral I guess, whatever is best for voice recording
Past Gear: Gaming headsets and standard earbuds, now I'm looking for something that'll be more clear than those.

i dunno WTF they stuck such a gigantic 3.5mm plug on those. I want to use them with my sansa clip but the actual plug is just as long as the width of the player... And it got even BIGGER with the T2pro and T3's..

get T2 and never look back.

T3s plug is identical to the T2s. And its fairly standard.
NiceHCK DT600

something like the t2s but with that other round plug? Got a working cable from my old earbuds that broke

So are the TRN V80s with memory foam eartips the way to go?

>Budget
>Location
canada
>Source
laptop
in ears
>Sound Signature
bassy
>Past Gear

shitty bass sony headphones

need this to be super comfortable to sleep in plz. That is the main concern at the moment

The AU$250 Audeze iSine10 is here.

Kind of anticlimactic, lol

Attached: IMG_20190821_105456-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 208K)

>wearing a TIE fighter around your head
wew lad

where do i get good foam ear tips? i have been using comply ear tips but they become hard to clean when they are waxy

>Budget
Basically unlimited, but don't want to get meme'd into buying something that's just expensive for expensive's sake
>Location
US
>Source
phone, laptop
doesn't matter
>Sound Signature
even
>Past Gear
literally have only ever used over ear headphones besides the earphones that came with my iphone 4 years ago

I laugh every time I see this shit.
Meme driver technology for morons.

this
If you want some good general jpop but not necessarily from anime check out: Perfume, Round Table featuring Nino, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, KOTO, Seiko Oomori

Attached: 76.jpg (607x885, 73K)

good album

Also Sheena Ringo/Tokyo Jihen. Her early albums are solid, the new ones have a few good tunes but not as good.

Smelly feets.

Take the Jazz-pill
youtube.com/watch?v=RWLacnTFK1o

Hey, could anyone help me find some decent IEMs?
>Location
EU
>Source
Walnut V2s
>Sound Signature
something with a nice and punchy bass but y'know, enjoyable, not heavily bass focused. I definitely want nice mids and highs that dont make my ears bleed. I'd rather have a warmer than colder sound
>past gear
Doesnt matter, let's assume I never used headphones before

I forgot the price range, budget is around 100€

bang!

>JVC gummy headphones I got at the supermarket for $7 destroys all chink shit up to the $50 mark

lmaooooooooo

Good for you, user. However, they are earbuds and as such fit loosely. Enjoy having ambient noise leak into your music as well.

>earbuds

what are you talking about retard
amazon.com/JVC-HAFX5B-Inner-Headphones-Black/dp/B005K925UO

No need to disassemble. You just pry the little filter out of the tube the tip goes on. It's sufficient if you get the little mesh itself out, but if you're OCD you'll want to pry out the tube that holds it too. Don't shove the new one as far down and it'll be easier to remove if you want to experiment with other color ones, or if you have to replace it later. Just be sure to use the newer kind of tip that has a wax screen, to avoid the risk of the tiny filter plopping out into your ear canal.

They're glued together so you can probably pry them apart if you ever need to. My SE425s came apart on their own after about 6 years. The glue holding them together somehow melted, probably from skin oil and time. There's not a lot to mess with inside, though the ribbon cable connecting the BAs to the MMCX connector was damaged when one came apart so I did a bit of tiny soldering before super gluing the shell back together.

I had a similar issue with my old SE210s that got a filter damaged, causing me to buy the SE425s. The 210s take green filters. 425 takes red. Dunno about others because I don't have em. I've seen threads on headfi about filter modding SE535s, which is how I found out you could fix this. I couldn't find any talk about either of mine so I just bought all the filter colors and experimented.

I don't have those but I can see from the pic that you'd pry the back part off of each earbud. I would probably just chop the cable near the plug, solder another cable on, and use heat shrink tube around the joint. I spliced and heat shrunk a joint to *shorten* a Shure cable. I was skeptical about durability of the splice but it's been 6 years of daily use and it's still working perfectly.

Or if course you can just get an extension wire.

Oh, also, a tip. The best tool I could figure for removing the original filters is a sewing pin. Use small pliers to bend the tip. You want to bend about 1 mm of it at a right angle. The filter is a piece of mesh glued into a 2(?) mm long metal or plastic tube that fits into the tube you stick the foam or silicone tip onto. Push this tiny hook into the IEM's tube. If you're lucky the tube is clear so you can see what you're doing from the side. (If you're even luckier, it won't be way the fuck at the bottom of the tube like on the SE425.) Punch it through the mesh if it's still there, press the point against the side of the tube, and pull the little tube holding the mesh out. Might take a couple tries. Don't worry about scratching the inside of the tube, it doesn't seem to affect anything. Also there doesn't seem to be anything particularly delicate at the bottom of that tube, so you should be fine so long as you don't pound the pin in like an ape.

>Budget
30 burgers
>Location
burger
>Source
ap80, lg v40, and e10k
iem
>Sound Signature
neutral willing to try some bassier stuff but not crazy
>Past Gear
tin t2, m6 pro

i need them to have mmcx. my tin t2s just broke when i tried to take them off their cable. they siezed up or something idk. anywho thanks for the help

>post an infographic
here you go, now everyone can argue about how wrong it is

Attached: audiobudget.jpg (1324x8843, 1.63M)

how's the Final E3000? Should I get that for 55 bucks or the Ikko OH1 used for 70 bucks? My sound signature is bassy.

I wanna spend $30 or less on some new earbuds, I've had a pair of skullcandy ink'd buds for the past 2 years but they're fucking up now so I need a new pair. Looking at the SoundMAGIC E10 buds, are they good for $30? Or should I just stick with skullcandy ink'd and get some on ebay for like $10? The music I listen to has a lot of bass.

Perhaps the Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud?

Anyone know where I can get balanced cable for my ER4's in the UK and not have to pay like 60 quid just for a wire?

Attached: 3h4d7JxwN2Y7eTiBC4ShsM-480-80.jpg (480x270, 15K)

Know if they're any good? Little nitpick, is there a version without the integrated mic controller thing? No big deal if there isn't.

They've been my daily driver for a year now and I think they sound alright, haven't tried skullcandy so I dont know how the bass compares. I'm planning on buying the Final E3000 next, but I dont think that has enough bass for you. You could look into the Final E1000 and E2000 if you're looking for something cheap though

As a good programmer, more than arguing I care about some documentation being in place; flaming is for the underage.
Also, this way I can hide the fact I'm a poorfag and cheap out without having to tell /gee/, which is nice to have too.

Thank you, user.