I'm tired of being unemployed. How do I into IT?

I'm tired of being unemployed. How do I into IT?

Attached: 1565846765253.jpg (664x664, 87K)

Which country do you life?

Attached: 1562677784478.jpg (1200x801, 115K)

just suicide bro

Nepotism, that's the only way into anything with a significant gap on your resume.

Become gay, switch genders, pretend to be liberal. Learn html and you're in

>Become gay, switch genders
if you become a girl don't do this, because it makes you useless

Land o the free

Learn js and work for a shitty web dev company

kill yourself tranny

Does being in school count as a gap?

Not him/her/it but you do realize he's just making commentary on the fact that you've been reduced to spreading awareness of trannies whenever you're illiterate buttmad.

He said outright that trannies have their roots in everything. You responded spreading awareness of trannies.

It's a very epic counterargument, keep it up bro. I'm sure it'll work out for you.

get a COMPTIA A+, update linkedin, wait for recruiters/apply for jobs, dont be autistic, get a basic help desk/IT support job, work your way up while studying for the Network + and then the Security +, then get cisco certs.

Thanks I'll google all that later

yes and no
If you've been out of school more than 6 months, the entire period you spent in school is considered a gap.
Don't delay in finding work, or you'll soon find the scrap of toilet paper you spent 5 years trying to get won't even get your foot in the door anymore.

learn to code

>he's just making commentary on the fact that you've been reduced to spreading awareness
Are you ESL scum or just retarded?

Attached: 1537663609903.gif (500x382, 125K)

just don't, it's hell
unless you really want to be suicidal

>have 2 associate's in CIS
>working on CompTIA A+ certs, haven't taken any yet, just studying for 6+ months
>still can't get a helpdesk intern job where I live

College is such a fucking meme. Degrees mean less than certs and experience, so just study to get your CompTIA certs and start with internships. Connections too, if you can. I never got those at community college.

Attached: 1562912583976.jpg (235x233, 7K)

I'm tired of being IT.
How do I into unemployment?

Attached: 1345843685053.png (300x240, 90K)

oh my, is it possible for those dresses to be any shorter?
I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering at what point does it turn into a shirt.

>dresses
One's got a skirt on, the other shorts.

This but somehow user forgot to mention Microsoft certs. Yeah windows server is big in businesses everywhere and you can learn it a hell of a lot faster than cent OS ( which you should also learn)

I checked MS and their certification programs are being discontinued in December.

Get one now if you can. HR drones don't know when certs expire