This is what passes as a "dark theme" in the bowels of India

This is what passes as a "dark theme" in the bowels of India

Attached: i.png (891x960, 39K)

neck yourself commie

What did you expect? It's Microsoft.

I tried the total dark mode on explorer and the context menus, it was horribly unconfortable.

it is also bugged as hell
i click to drag files on explorer and instead it randomly selects as if i had clicked behind the file, default audio never stays default, default volumes never stay default, and so on...

>dark theme are for commies lel
literally what you motherfucker

kys

Attached: windows shit.png (976x708, 47K)

It amazes me how bad software is every day. Not just Microsoft products.
That they decided to not fix the colors for a couple of their old versions of their interfaces they keep around doesn't surprise me that much.
Things like this. That's thinking real different.

Attached: 1.jpg (2830x4445, 2.15M)

How did that even pass QA or maybe they don't give a damn?

Coders are fucking pajeets.

How does this even happen is a better question. A reasonable programmer wouldn't manually input all the sizes and spacings for each box in an UI like that. You select them once and then reuse. You're right that it shouldn't have made it past QA. But it shouldn't have made it past code review.

What pisses me off right now is that now they changed their protocol hook to ms-calculator from calculator. So when you run calc from the terminal you can't have set a different default calculator. Because changing the defaults for anything that's prefixed ms- is bugfed.. You could do that just a couple updates ago because they didn't use the name ms-calculator.
I feel personally offended because it feel like they're targeting your specific use and try to make it worse.
Now to open calc I have to use their slow ass search feature which takes a second to decide that the only calculator I have on my computer is actually what I wanted to open when I type calc+enter.

Its the worst when you're forced to use an OS.

how is it that windows fucking 98 had customizable themes and built in high-contrast/dark themes but since XP it's been a nightmare?

>A reasonable programmer
user these are pajeets we're talking about.

The UI in general has been less consistent. There's no proper standardization on windows in regards to how UIs should be built so it all ends up being a massive cluster fuck.

The problem is that everyone wants to make their mark. That happens in Linux distros as well.
Windows developers just have more legacy support and no taste whatsoever.
So you get this stupid modern shit that's illogical to navigate. And to reach the network adapter settings you go through 3 (arguably 4) generations of UI.

Attached: 1.png (1080x329, 57K)

Why doesnt the dark theme work?

>using any DE but KDE

try resizing the window bro

Attached: Untitled.png (204x372, 23K)

People never learn. What a shame. Maybe one day they will see the light.

Attached: image.png (3360x2100, 2.88M)

lmfao

what QA? (serious)
MS fired all their testers years ago

Attached: microsoft.png (1300x4704, 1.14M)

QA and testers is for cucks

i hate it when my software just works too

>the year 2019
>people learned that you can set different colors on different UI elements
>meanwhile, that has been possible since fucking Windows 1.01 (Windows 3.1 is on the screenshot though, it got more colors)
Windows UI has been an abomination since they dropped support of classic theming.

Attached: image.png (783x588, 60K)