Tfw it's hot outside so you decide to open some windows

>tfw it's hot outside so you decide to open some windows

Attached: Airbus_A340-313E,_Finnair_JP7679383.jpg (1024x682, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrust_reversal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill urself

fun fact: the DeHavilland Comet, world's first jet airliner, used to straight up break apart in the air because its windows were square which caused micro cracks to build up on the fuselage until it collapsed, and that's the reason airliners have oval windows

Yeah, I watched that Mustard video too.

That's a simplification, the real culprit was metal fatigue during pressurisation that caused the Automatic Direction Finder to blow out and violently decompress the cabin. It was upon further inspection of similar planes that they also discovered microfissures around other sharp corners, but the square windows didn't actually cause it to break up.

well I didnt!

It's never hot inside aircraft though is it. Quite the opposite.

>tfw it's hot outside, no air condition, living with parents
I've this tremendous fear that someone will see me through window and they will laugh at me.

What the hell is a Mustard and don't you read books?

It's a comdiment and no I don't ead books

Depends on the airline. I flew to Japan on an ANA 777 a few years ago and it was uncomfortably warm, particularly because I dressed expecting the usual frigid airplane temperatures.

>tfw nobody notices the engines have red flaps open

Attached: 1562758071924.gif (500x281, 181K)

The A320, A330 and A340 are some of the few planes to use reverser doors instead of a cascade reverser like most.

>What the hell is a Mustard and don't you read books?
Dj mustard i guess? He did pure water with migos

That's the thrust reverser, retard

That's actually quite interesting, you learn something new every day. Thank you.

No, those are windows to make engine feel nice and cool.

yeah no offense but i dont believe that because it looks more like its for cooling

Aren't these open air seats? With red cushions?

Thrust reversal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrust_reversal