You fools, you absolute buffoons

You fools, you absolute buffoons
You bastards are complaining that there are no threads about AI, wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You know why there are no threads about AI? Because it's the most boring piece of technology we've ever made.
>but user i got this ai which can do my homework and another that ca-
Fuck you. AI is a generalized black box, no one can understand the pathways it forms to come to conclusions, meaning it's logical reasoning without human interaction. The interesting part of technology is forming creative solutions to solve problems, and what AI did was form a generalized solution to solve specific problems, totally stripping away all creativity and making it completely invalid to try to compete, for example markov chain is a creative solution, AI is the generalized solution for speech generation. Markov chain is completely irrelevant now. Soon enough AI will write programs to replace the creative process of coherent design. Frontend and backend jobs can be easily replaced at first, then game logic and eventually all tasks have their own AI. Fuck sake how horrifying.
You wonder why there isnt a celebration of this horrifying technology? Think again.

Attached: aidealanimegfs-dameko-heavy-drinker-gf-never-lost-a-drinking-contest-piggyback-29289260.png (500x465, 70K)

imagine her smell

a thread died for this

>drools and vomits on you
heh, I, haha...

In reality, you NEVER EVER will want to put up with an alcoholic partner, EVER.

I think it's cute

Where's all the AI complainers now fuckboi?

On Twitter complaining about YouTube's Algorithm

It's fine when women are drunks

Technology isn't made to be interesting. It's made to be useful.

No it's not. You think it's funny or cute but it's living hell.

Correct, which is why AI exists, however I was talking about why no one cares. No one cares because it's fucking boring.

You think these truecels know the truth? lol

My wife used to drink too much. She got herself arrested. She also vomited in the streets, cried, threatened to tell people I raped her etc. These are very rare occurrences but she's in denial saying she doesn't have an alcohol problem.

I drink most days, I need to scale it down and I may have a problem. By I am more honest with myself about it. I just love drinking a beer, listening to some music and kicking back in front of the computer [when I'm not doing anything more productive].

>I just love drinking a beer
Sorry about the weight lol

Drinking beer doesn't make you fat per se. It's the lifestyle that comes with drinking a lot of beer, having bad food and not exercising. But it's perfectly possible to drink beer regularly and be within your normal BMI and healthy.

This, and I'd go as far as saying any kind of relationship with alcoholics is detrimental.
Avoid them whenever possible. Alcohol is truly one of the worst drugs.

empty calories per bottle with almost no nutritional value
>doesn't make you fat

tru
You never know when it counts as "taking advantage of her"

Strictly speaking it doesn't, it could cause you to eat more than you should though

fag

>tfw no drunk gf

Attached: chenso_7.jpg (903x1300, 342K)

Attached: chenso_8.jpg (893x1300, 477K)

Attached: chenso_9.jpg (908x1300, 274K)

tell that to Phil Hartman

WTF is wrong with you your absolutely fucking defective imbecile.

>my wife
>not saying 'the wife'
yikes, cringe 4channeler much?

hah