Let's poke some fun at other distros Jow Forums

Let's poke some fun at other distros Jow Forums
I use arch BTW

Attached: maxresdefault (52).jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/ciun61/after_seven_hours_of_straight_editing_kill_me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that Arch is an inferior version of Gentoo?

Euum.. OpenSuse is g4y !

arch has nothing to do with gentoo other than the reddit muh hard to install memes

I use windows because it works.

What's the weather like in Bombay?

According to google it's like this.

Attached: Capture.jpg (665x583, 36K)

Checked. LINTARDS BTFO! ITODDLERS BTFO! WINDOWS MASTER RACE OS IT JUST WORKS!

he based

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

based

Attached: 1561203374834.jpg (360x360, 7K)

Ganges'd and shitstreetpilled

put me in screencap fren

Attached: 1497624918639.gif (360x270, 1.18M)

Depends on what you need really compilation takes a lot of time + Gentoo sits in this awkward spot where unless your scratching it won't really teach you a lot about how does the system works and how it's structured but is hardcore enough so more advanced users won't bother with the pain of basally maintaining your own distro... Arch (or net-installed castrated Debian) is a good middle ground between total noob distros and scratch and is pretty lazy-friendly. But if you want to learn go start a VM and try building scratch.

durga sir
please

The age of Windows as Jow Forums's preferred OS has begun.

it begun a long time ago when /v/ermin and redditfriends started swarming this board

>eating shite
haaaaaaaaaahahahhaha

based

redpilled as fuck

Just go loo in the poo already

haha le epic indian me me

oh crap

Based and productivitypilled

Attached: 6_10_4_2_5.jpg (1758x1293, 934K)

>I use arch BTW
>Let's !

Attached: out_back_to_reddit.png (789x815, 607K)

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/ciun61/after_seven_hours_of_straight_editing_kill_me/

>Pajeet doesn't know how to commit on a regular basis, or even just save.
In my experience, desktop Linux is more unstable than Windows since 7 was released. It only crashes when you have hardware failure or bad drivers (generally GPU drivers).
Linux only has an advantage when run headless, and the advantage is simply because there's less shit going on.

This, I'm convinced people who still lump them together have used neither.

Apparently, you can rebuild arch completely from source using the arch build system, which is basically ports style package management.