Cheating automated parking validations

Does anyone else frequent a parking garage that has these Skidata parking validation terminals? And no, I'm not talking about the mechanical keyboard.
The building I work at uses these access terminals and they charge guests $5 per hour (and $5 per day for employees). Employees go to the building's security office to get the tickets validated at the discounted price. The parking tickets are a type of thermal paper and the validating machine is a thermal printer that prints a barcode. Apparently, the barcode we get from the security office is kind of a "universal" validation, as opposed to the one visitors get.
So, after a week of parking at the garage I decided to scan the barcode, copy it, and print it myself on the ticket using an inkjet. I didn't think it would work but it did. My work reimburses parking fees to $100 a month and I have been cheating the machine for over a year now. Neither the security nor Skidata has caught on to this, so they still haven't changed the "universal" barcode.
I am getting an extra free $100/month from work because of this, or an extra $1200/year.
Does anyone else cheat these shitty machines?

Attached: Skidata Parking Validation.jpg (500x338, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qT_gwl1drhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is an example of what the ticket with he validation looks like. It's the barcode at the type with a 95 printed on it. The validating machine is in the background.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

I once got 4 bags of chips for the price of one from a vending machine.

fucking legend

i don't, but this is a fun concept op.

Do you happen to be black?

we got a future woz here

to be honest I probably would've find out who uses the rfid system, clone the card and use that.

But this works too

Black guy wouldn't be smart enough to think of this.

rule #1 of not getting caught is don't brag bro. GJ on the barcode hax tho.

Shiet I'm going to do this. Its $20 a day or $150 a month at my office. Thanks op

Don't these companies have accountants or somebody responsible for calculating the scans vs revenue?

Well, if it was just one person out of over a few hundred employees doing this, the discrepancy would probably just be within the margin of error and be dismissed. Hence, it's best to not tell anyone else about this and keep it to yourself.

Good on you user. It's really stupid to charge employees to park when they could just take it out of the pay at the start.

>amerilards have to pay for parking at work
jesus

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.jpg (820x791, 136K)

>yuropoors have to pay for the bathroom

>NOOO PAY FOR THE PARKING GOYIM, NOOOO

>americans have to pay their wives to fuck them

City fags do this around the world.
unless they're car-less.

alright. every gate has a sensor that detects if there is a car before the ticket machine dispenses. if you have a metal plate, you can trick the sensor into thinking there is a car. so just before you leave the parking lot, get one of these tickets. on exit, use that ticket to leave. if you are in and out in less than 5-10min the charge is 0.

Skidata, the company that issues these shitty machines, is Austrian, thus yuropean
>dummkopf

Attached: schweinhund.png (1238x1224, 499K)

You still need to have the ticket validated with the barcode, otherwise you will still have to pay whatever the parking rate is on exit. However, you can use this to get extra tickets, print the barcode yourself, and sell it to clueless visitors for a discounted price. Profits.

youtube.com/watch?v=qT_gwl1drhc

These are all around here in Belgium

So you copied the ticket barcode and it keeps working. Why did you need to print it yourself? Wouldn't reusing the same ticket also work if it's the same barcode?

What about people that don't drive? That would be unfair to them

Cont.
I'm stupid, disregard that. So the small barcode on top is the validation one? So what you need to do is get a new ticket every morning and then print validation barcode on it at work?

but there are 52 weeks in a year so $1300

Attached: 1486739004829.jpg (585x501, 41K)

Yeah, that's what you do if you have only one ticket. But sometimes visitors drop/lose their tickets and then you can take theirs, meanwhile those suckers will pay a $50 lost ticket fee lmao. If you have at least 2 tickets, that's enough to rotate them so you can also print the barcode at home, that is, if you're afraid of getting caught printing them at work. And you don't even have to print it directly on the ticket. You can print the barcode on normal printer paper, cut the barcode out, and then glue it on the ticket where the validation is normally placed.

my school had a vending machine that would drop 2 drinks instead of 1 every second purchase. so I'd wait around until someone buys, if they get 1 drink I go ahead and buy and come out with 2 drinks

Attached: 1561099008808.jpg (438x438, 51K)

How would you like it if your boss randomly emailed you one day to say "Hey user, I don't feel like paying you your full salary this month so I'm just going to knock $100 off"
>NOOOOOOO THAT'S NOT FAIR ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO DECIDE WHEN I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR THINGS

>The eternal Germanic cucking the Amerilard for their hard earned money
Basiert!

Should have kept your mouth shut OP, we're on to you now

Good point user

I used to come into my work on a Sunday morning to catch up on a few hours work We had a vending machine. I used to shake the hell out of it and get free chocolates.

I discovered a flaw in some machines in my city recently. Haven't done anything yet because it would probably be a huge pain to get to work. Here it is though.
>machine asks for 10 dollars
>I've got a fistful of quarters
>put 9 dollars in and realize I'm short
>machine won't let me do the rest on debit so in need to cancel transaction
>it gives me back 5 dollar bill and 4 1s
So the machine gives back the largest denomination it has when returning change, rather than exactly the same coins you put in. So if you get a ticket, let it rack up a giant debt, then go with a bucket of properly weighted washers, you could pull money directly from the machine just hitting cancel.

Still haven't done it but might try it. The security flaw already exists, now it's the technical details of tricking the machine into recognizing quarters.

You know the machine doesn't just weigh the coins? They need to match the diameter, thickness, magnetism etc. But if you mange to find something that matches all this let me know.

Most of these systems are set up with a 10 minute grace period, to account for people who pay in a machine and take their sweet ass time before they get to the exit gate

You know you'll probably get fired if they catch on? Do you have an excuse ready if they do figure you out?

Really depends on where you work. If you're a generic pleb in a retail store at a gigantic mega mall, if they don't have huge amounts of parking they might not have an employee area. Then you have places like Airports where there isn't any free parking and they don't want employees there anyway.

lmao. probably won't go anywhere though.

I bet you're a blast at parties. Let me guess: you're the guy who insists on carding everyone who walks in the house?

Pay your dues, cager scum

Lmao, what you did was useless.
Reverse earching this image shows that op took just took a screenshot from the official skidata channel. Thankfully for the op of this thread, they were smart enough to not post the actual ticket/barcode they use irl, so they're safe. Lol, if you looked at the image, it legit says "skidata demo"
>top kek

Attached: heilhitler.jpg (1439x1287, 427K)

I'm not the dude who does it. I work for a power plant, and parking is provided for free. I just think you have the "hall monitor" mentality, which must make you really fun to be around.

seek help

Who would have thought the corporate shilling and tracking devices board would be so full of good goys

Lol. He deleted his posts. What a fag.

they had a faulty machine at a swimming pool that would give you over 3€ change when buying a 60ct chocolate bar when I was 12 or so, pulled 40€ out of that machine

bots are gonna be up on us now

>proud wagecucks seething at OP
>defending having to pay your boss to work for them
the absolute state

that's quite illegal

It's only illegal if you get caught.

My employer pays all parking tickets desu. 13,50 euros every day.

It's just like selling Heroin, only illegal if you get caught