YIKES

YIKES...

Attached: >greenbubbles.webm (888x1920, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

networkworld.com/article/3085585/apple-explains-why-imessage-isnt-coming-to-android.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy basado

Thank you based sumsang

How can you possibly defend using SMS in >currentyear? Honestly, I wouldn't even have problems with green bubbles if Android manufacturers and carriers rolled out RCS for everyone. However, as it stands, you are using a decades old, unencrypted messaging service that can't even send HD picture/video. If there's one thing Android got horribly wrong, it's messaging. Why does Samsung want to glorify this, of all things?

Even RCS isn't encrypted

There's literally nothing stopping Apple from releasing iMessage on the Play Store.

Why should Apple give iMessage, a service that costs money and is supported by paying Apple users, to people who don't buy Apple products, for free?

because fuck apple I'm going to pirate all their games.

>If there's one thing Android got horribly wrong, it's messaging.
Yes, why the fuck would they give the user the choice of what messaging apps he wants to use instead of forcing them to use a platform locked one.

The cringe, I can still smell it in the air

You aren't forced to use iMessage dumbass, you can use any messaging app Android can. Why do Andjeets have so many iPhone misconceptions? Have you ever used one?

Guys? I can't see it.

Attached: D50F37D8-927A-43D1-923C-9F1A5137313B.png (828x1792, 312K)

Perhaps it would be a good idea to stop being retarded.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2688, 719K)

based

>When I asked a senior Apple executive why iMessage wasn’t being expanded to other platforms, he gave two answers. First, he said, Apple considers its own user base of 1 billion active devices to provide a large enough data set for any possible AI learning the company is working on. And, second, having a superior messaging platform that only worked on Apple devices would help sales of those devices—the company’s classic (and successful) rationale for years.

networkworld.com/article/3085585/apple-explains-why-imessage-isnt-coming-to-android.html

yikes

Attached: 6EDB9B2A-8938-46A8-90D7-17E1848EFCD8.png (828x1792, 392K)

use https, dude.

Has it been unbanned from the store yet?

it's funny the capture is made using an itoy
haha

What bulletin board browser is this? Please reply

it is The Chan and is no longer available

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 392K)

Watching that lagfest made me sick holy fuck

Effectively they're confirming the color of the message bubble on competitor's messaging software is some sort of deal.
This is on proud cucks level of cringe.
1/10 fire your smm team

>t. neet who has never worked a day in his life

No, and probably never will be. A damn shame.

>tfw no green bubble waifu
Fuck this shit

I talk to everyone with an iPhone using WhatsApp or FB messenger, I've never had this oh no a green bubble thing, it must be a retarded USA thing

It’s a retarded zoomer thing. I have no idea why it triggers them so much. Might have to do with group chats.

I have Signal on my iPhone, too. Can't really tell the difference between it and iMessage 99% of the time. No stickers or Apple Pay, but those things don't get used much anyways.

Really, though, there's no excuse not to make Signal your default android text messaging app. I'd make it my default iOS messaging app if I could.

This. Whenever I interact with a friend that has an android, if they don't have Signal, I make it their default app for them. I just tell them my phone has bad signal at my house, and that this app lets me get their messages through wifi. Takes like a minute to have the conversation, and another minute to download, install, and set Signal to be the default. Then I can get "facetime audio" quality while talking to android users, as well as read receipts and self destructing messages.

Yanks

What does that have to do with anything?

>read receipts in signal
really? I only get delivery

Yanks still commonly use SMS for whatever reason

What? Most everyone has moved to Facebag Messenger, WhatsApp and iMessage. The only people I know who still use SMS are people without smartphones.

Android has plenty of non-SMS messanger apps. Just not iMessage. If you want to blame anyone, blame applefags for refusing to use anything other than iMessage, and/or apple for not allowing iMessage to be released or be cross-compatible on android.

Burgerlanders still use SMS? Why would you do that? Why would anyone do that?

Neither have I. I'm fairly certain it's just a massive FUD marketing campaign to get people to buy applel shit for some perceived sense of prestige.

You see the same thing on /tv/ and elsewhere where they try to gaslight people into thinking that hooking your laptop to your TV or using a torrent stream rather than jewflix to watch movies will make a girl's snatch turn into the sahara.

burger here. I've always just used SMS. Why should I switch?

It works better in my experience, and is more secure.

Alright, what's a good messanger to use then? I know there's whatsapp, but I believe that's faceberg/mossad botnet so I'd rather not.

iMessage

Whatever you like and can get your contacts to use. I guess Signal might be good.

I'm not seeing that one on the google store or f-droid

>signal
alright, I've give that a shot.

Well if you put aside the media that can be send by WhatsApp (I don't know the limitations on the SMS today, if they have any, but when flip phones where a thing you could only send text) but where I live the internet mobile signal is way better and SMS feels less instant, somehow it feels like the is a delay in the communication.

To get Apple users off of using WhatsApp

Satania, you know what to do

i wonder if the forced meme will stop when people post pictures that she owns an iphone.
stupid flavor of the month moeshit.

No, and thats a good thing!

People have already posted those pictures
This shit started several months ago
So no, it won't stop. People who just repost things don't really think about it.

people still use sms and skype in eastern europe

Is it hard being this much of a brainlet? I downloaded it yesterday.

Again, why do people keep on saying this? People use iMessage because it's good, not because they're forced to.

Attached: 5A2E8E00-DE81-4200-8EF6-65C1BB380B06.webm (888x1920, 2.38M)

But it's not good. They use it only if they don't know about anything else. Where I live nobody even uses imessage, because nobody even used SMS in the first place, people were chatting over IRC, then ICQ, then skype and now telegram or viber. Imagine restricting your circle to cultists who worship a shitty corporation.

They don't use it because it's "good". They use it because it's the default, and complacency is a thing.

And once again, there's no reason why apple couldn't make imessage cross-compatible. They leave it that way on purpose in order to propagate this "muh green bubble" shit

iMessage is far better to use than any other messaging service
>natively integrated
>no ads, completely free
>end to end encryption
>read receipts
>HD photo/high volume file support
>FaceTime (which can support up to 32 people and still blows Duo out of the water)
If someone is a green bubble I instantly make them download something else, like Telegram or Signal. There are so few Androids in my circle of colleagues/friends so I barely worry about it and just stick to iMessage. Let me ask, do you worship Signal? Telegram? Viber? Skype? Or do you use those things because they're good services?
Making iMessage cross platform would mean Android users would have to pay for it, maybe $5 a month-- and being a former Android user I can sure as hell say nobody's ever going to pay that. People who use iMessage already paid for it by buying iPhones. There is no secret conspiracy to make people buy more iPhones (though that is true to an extent, when you're talking about marketable exclusive features), its literally because iMessage is a pseudo-paid service already.

>Making iMessage cross platform would mean Android users would have to pay for it, maybe $5 a month
false

What’s false about it? You do realize Apple has to make the money back that you take up in bandwidth and server space, plus the development that goes into making it, somehow, right?

MY WIFE A CUTE

Attached: cute.jpg (486x479, 27K)

Spamming is against the rules, as is ironic shitposting.

Did you previously purchase it? Apple doesn’t remove apps from your purchase history except for rare circumstances.

Apple will never allow iMessage to be contaminated by poodroids.
So this is the power of gooks…

iMessage is trash. SMS just works

>natively integrated
More like obscured and restricted from users
>completely free
false
>end to end encryption
doubt
>read receipts
that's bad, though any modern message has it
>HD photo/high volume file support
that's literally available in any other messenger app
>FaceTime
I don't know nor care what it is or does, slap your buzzwords somewhere else
>users would have to pay for it
So you admit nobody would pay for that crap

Nice job evading everything with “false” and “idk what that is durr”. Solid argument

Nice job provding non-arguments in favor of iCrap

I think you took that the wrong way. What he means is that Androids are filthy and poor and would bitch and moan until Apple gave them a free version with ads, and they’d complain about that too. Like with every paid app ported to Android.

Sorry but nobody would whine over not getting a shitty proprietary messenger for free when there are better alternatives.

I remember being in middle school and hating everything Apple too, buddy. Hang in there

I don’t think you understand what the word “proprietary” means

So iJeets actually believe that.
Sorry, I use messengers for work and contacting family, and there's nothing that iMessage offers that would ever make me consider switching. Like I said, outside of US nobody uses iMessage. And even in US only students and neets would use it, as such non-portable platform is not acceptable for business.

>tfw you have a macbook pro and a pc that dual boots GNU/Linux and Windows
>tfw you have an Android for personal use and an iPhone for work.
>tfw you are not poor
Have job

Attached: 156165156.jpg (800x800, 68K)

There's more to that word than you know, as simple as that.

You sound like a kid in an oversized trenchcoat screaming "I'm grown up! I do business! Business!"
The LARP is nice but in my workplace I almost exclusively use iMessage. The loner autists who buy $200 chinkphones aren't the type to talk to any of us anyway.
I'm not getting into the freedumbs argument because it's a meme

> even in US only students and neets would use it
>source: my ass

Sorry but I work in IT which requires communication. If you think sending stickers over iMessage is doing buiseness I have bad news for you.
>freedumbs argument
How about you educate yourself instead of pretending to be retarded on the internets?

>working in IT
how about you get a real job, maybe in HR? lol

>manual labour worker talking about communications
Your opinion is very valuable

You have 3 guesses as to how I know you're underaged

> >natively integrated
> More like obscured and restricted from users
In what way? In the way that everything just werks?
> completely free
> false
True. It’s funded by hardware purchases.
> end to end encryption
> doubt
It is, and a simple search would tell you so. It’s secure, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s private.
> FaceTime
> I don't know nor care what it is or does, slap your buzzwords somewhere else
Come out from under your rock you fucking luddite.
> users would have to pay for it
> So you admit nobody would pay for that crap
That’s quite a leap. Are you even capable of replying without resorting to logical fallacies?

>imessage is only about stickers
just use fucking sms then mr srs bsns. of course if you really used messaging at work you’d use an actual business platform like slack.

They could just sell user data that they've harvested like everyone else.

That’s antithetical to Apple’s posturing as a privacy-oriented company. It won’t happen.

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

YOU HAVE TO B-BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you understand?! It's c-coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: Laura.jpg (634x478, 74K)