What the FUCK is this guys problem?

what the FUCK is this guys problem?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

He believes calories should be open source.

he's to based, also could lose a couple pounds/kg just so he doesn't die of a heart disease

He's not a retarded fanboy like you.
Enjoy this (You), faggot.

Literately who?

I like to masturbate when I watch him, I cum watching this fatty :Q__

seething/coping fatties

Why Linus looks like a whiny bitch and this guy a putrid slug

he has a nice voice though

Attached: 14623874268.png (680x405, 291K)

Whatever happened to the damage control meme response? I liked that one better.

Attached: 1566132490378.jpg (650x650, 151K)

We finally have a gay 007

its was old wave. seeting/trannies is just shit, not really that funny at all but because its edgier it caught on

>We finally have a gay 007
actually youll be pleasantly surprised to know the next james bond is actually a black woman

Attached: 1554665146264.jpg (960x928, 75K)

FAT32 is his way of life

Down’s syndrome

Obesity
Diabetes
Male pattern baldness
Involuntary celibacy
Linux user

Is there a use for those graphics cards that are "poverty tier" graphics cards below a gtx1050/rx570? I feel like you're just throwing money down the sink if you aren't buying, at least, a $120 video card. Those people who genuinely in the market for a Geforce 1030 should just stick to integrated CPU graphics. It's comparable and not absolutely retarded, imo.

I only bring it up because he actually discussed them in earnest in his video.

LOL

He is pretty shitty at making tutorials. "do you want to install hackintosh? Here's the most painful way to do it".

You could have just stated the last point, then the previous four would be implied.

this dude can barely keep his eyes open because the all the fat around it

He is a fatass who keeps normalizing 300$ GPUs

570 is a 400% performance increase over the highest end iGPU. Some people just wanna play medium settings 30-60fps
Also things like 1030's are essentially modern video decode for older systems as well as display adapters. I picked them up for work sometimes when someone wants triple monitors out of their HP SFF. Usually a GT710 for the sff and passive cooling

I really hope he tries to lose weight. I like the dynamic he brings to the channel.

Attached: RIPPIR.png (1107x886, 874K)

kek
same

>amd shill
>likes mac
>vpn
>fat
he is like Jow Forums

His delivery is so fucking bland lmao.

>b-but he knows what he's talking about!

So what, he makes me feel fucking sick

t. Linus

>he's to based
finish the analogy

At least I have a well paying job, where I can only sit on my ass and read GPU news all day

What of he's slaying quality Asian Canadian pussy. Chicks love a high cholesterol kinda guy.

>I need explosions in my face, hyperactive content!
>t. zoomer

I know Linus fans are all 12 year old, but c'mon, stop being such a faget and have sex. I bet this guys slayed more wymen than half the people who watch loonis tech le tips XDD vidyas, and that's not saying much

Attached: 1562056009695.png (593x580, 621K)

Wait, is that you, anthony?

If its really you, then thank you for making ltt watchable and doing gods work by educating the unwashed gamer masses about alrernatives to the botnet.
But fuck OP, eceleb threads are cancer, althoug they are less cancerous than certain generals on this board

I'm 31, now fuck off you fat bastard.

caloric intake

So many responses and nobody said what's wrong? What did he do? I don't want to waste time watching a video.

embarrassing

>in canada

no seriously, who?

He looks like he ate a whole GNU.

What a meaningless existence, can't wait to read headlines of your first stroke

He's fat, ugly, stupid.

I have a 1280x1024 monitor and mostly play old games. An overclocked gddr5 1030 can absolutely blast any game 60fps at this res.

He looks like a literal mong.

For kicks and poverty builds/limited by power. Also, an RX 570 is closer in performance to a 1060 than a 1050, Ti or otherwise despite the similar price. You'd probably have to start looking into OEM cards before you actually get to cards that aren't really worth it gaming wise, mainly because they're a bitch to find, they have next to no information on them, and they usually suck.

They're also kinda cute in a dinky way.

hes based and has a nice voice, but hes gonna die young if he doesn't lose weight.

Cope, fatlus.

Hes fat and gay.

>not buying a refurbished R9 290X for 100$
???

>buying used
>buying used gpus
oh no no no

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Attached: anime_pro.jpg (960x720, 245K)

Based Anthony. I actually envy your job.
Just try to lose some weight man, for your own health's sake.

Attached: ae83685019c4d85e1ced4b45e4915d22e39dd2dc.jpg (413x500, 149K)

> if 100% pure fat had a voice

> implying he will be able to use the money for long

>he thinks its him
the absolute state of Jow Forums

560/550 are good for iommu, bringing a shit computer with better graphics using the limited psu capacity. integrated not enough but you don't wanna spend alot.

It matters not if it's really him or not.
What matters is the message.
We are all anonymous here, you are a jaded virgin retard.
Go back to redittera.

He's the only one who's remotely knowledgeable about the actual hardware. Wouldn't be surprised if he had an actual degree

Much more enjoyable to listen to. Even better when you compare it to Linus' screechy, high-pitched tone.

Actually nothing, you're just mad a fat disgusting blob is successful while you're not.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20 AI Portraits Ars The experience of being portrayed by the world’s greatest a (900x448, 620K)

my name is anthony too and you look just like my friend dave

I hope he'll lose weight and that Linus won't be pushing him to act differently.

Attached: patrick-stewart-gag-reeljpg.jpg (1300x651, 39K)

People treat him like a retarded dog or something
I don't get it

What did snorlax say that was wrong though? The guide on what GPUs to buy at each price point was correct.

b&r

it is I, the potato man, the master of jelly

>they won't write it to be gay and a post-op tranny
why would you trust hollywood jews, ever?

That's not even a guy(male)'s room

Based if Anthony or else cringe. You're the only not annoying person at LTT, lose some weight though, it can't be healthy.

Attached: 1528724743463.gif (230x177, 1.56M)

STOP

COLLECTING

UPVOTES ((You)s)

how do you see?

Attached: 1541737302722.png (300x250, 14K)

Congratulations. You're thread has been derailed. RMA yourself.

>having no fate in people
It's sad.

dilate and have sex

Butthurt detected

>Go back to redittera.
implying I ever went there

This at exactly everything you said.

Oldfag, meet newfag

he's to based what water is to wet

Attached: 1564412065762.jpg (333x333, 23K)

>could lose a couple pounds/kg
he could lose an entire Linus wife, dont lowball that shit

I'll be buying a gtx TI 1050 because spending +$500 on a card is ridiculous.

He's alright. He has a fair deal of charisma somehow.

He could lose 4 of Linus' wife and still be overweight, don't lowball that shit.

I mean, he could just be into /y/

I don't know how people can stand to look at disgusting fat bodies

He's balding. Hair loss breaks a man.

Obesity

>4th seething thread about a guy that's normally defended by fat fucks on Jow Forums
>only because he dared to recommend Nvidia instead of AMD in certain price ranges
Nuke this fucking shilling extension of Jow Forums.