What phone are you using?

What phone are you using?
Still banging Samsung Galaxy Note 4 here. Got it in December 2014 and after 5 years I had to replace the battery recently because it charged poorly and drained quickly. Gyroscope failed not too long ago. Other than that it's still a very good phone.

Attached: P8210382.jpg (4288x3216, 3.35M)

How did you take this picture

iPhone SE. Got it somewhere in 2015 and after 4 years I never had to do anything, battery is at 90% capacity and still easy lasts 2 days with moderate use. And it gets an official update in a month. Though I'm more impressed that the earbuds still work perfectly fine. Usually my headphones died after 2-3 years.

Too bad not a single company offers anything like it anymore.

Attached: highres-olympusvg130front_1315985283.jpg (1980x1308, 632K)

Your moms right foot, i squeeze her pinky to answer the calls.

With my girlfriend's phone

Fellow Slovenec

same story except mine still works perfectly fine except that I chipped that motherfucker in a very unlucky accident
it's a great phone and I still can't think of a reason to upgrade even though some of the newer phones are really impressive

Hej!

Based

I'm on LGG3 with LineageOS 15.1 (Oreo)
My girlfriend is on Galaxy S4 with LineageOS 16.0 (Pie)
As long as these old phones load youtube, webpages and get security patches, why upgrade

What about display burn-in?

The current state of Jow Forums being poor. iPhone 7pluses are cheap and great. Haven’t had issues with mine

I have 7 plus. iOS sucks. Wish I had an option to install lineage os.

>gyroscope failed
>very good phone
pick one

I found my Moto g6 plus I thought was stolen and I'm so happy I don't have to use trash ass Samsung g7 anymore

Pixel 3, running GrapheneOS. Only phone I've ever bought new. I got it like a week after release after I dropped my S7 Edge and the screen got fucked. I had an Otterbox on it but the edge display:tm: exposes the screen both sides. Wouldn't have gotten it but it was a really good deal. No Google Play services is comfy. I only have to charge every two days.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-040125.png (1080x2160, 143K)

>haha ur poor
>why yes, I do use a three generation old iPhone, how can you tell?
Stop being a poor that calls other poors poor, poor.

I currently have a 512GB Samsung Note 9 and 512GB MicroSD card. My last phone was a Samsung Note 3 with Cyanogenmod that still works flawlessly but it was really starting to slow down on me.

None because I'm not a fucking idiot who wants to play fucking money to be tracked and spied on everywhere I go. You can somewhat control home PC tracking by using a Free OS and appropriate software to block tracking on the internet (and the fact that I'm at home which means they know where I am anyway unlike tracking your EVERY MOVE with shitphones) but with a fucking device that is designed to do nothing but track you, you're fucked.
Ban mobile phones. Now.

>he thinks the government doesn't track his every single move

Lol. Unless you live in some underground bunker inside of a farraday cage ALWAYS, you have a digital print.

Sweet. I wasn't keeping up with the news as of late and was surprised to read that the storage capacity has gotten so much bigger.

No fucking tracking device, no tracking. Are you kids this stupid?
I don't own a fucking modern tracking car, either. Love how every single fucking modern car contains tracking software and spyware to snitch on you to the government and your insurance company.
If you aren't fucking mad as fuck about all this and refuse to use this anti-privacy shit, you're a fucking idiot.

Yup I got the 512GB International edition of the Note 9 unlocked from Amazon for $850 on sale. The 512GB MicroSD card was only an additional $50. Kingston actually makes a 1TB MicroSD card but it costs $450+

>G3
BOOTLOOP

I think putting the motherboard in the oven solved the issue for me for a month - until it began bootlooping again.

My iPhone 6 is due for an upgrade with 2 hour screen time though, but has served me well since the G3

Galaxy s5 here
After 5 years I kinda hate it, it's really just as capable as a dumbphone now, since stuff like google maps, google play services, and other proprietary apps runs like absolute shit on it. I can't flash LineageOS since it's locked by my service provider.
On the other hand, I have 50 hours of battery life, even with 2800mAh battery. That's more hours than modern iphones.

Attached: images_17.jpg (639x480, 26K)

>No Google Play services is comfy.

No banking apps? How do you update apps, do you have to sideload from apk. What about security patches or maps for driving directions??

Get out of your mommy's basement. It's too late anyway for privacy. Normies invading the internet has screwed it, just like everything before it. Google profits from normies through their laziness and Facebook through their need for attention.

IMO, I'd rather be part of the noise than the signal that three letter agencies search for.

Inb4 NSA

Never had a bootloop issue with this bad boy
But the gpu did fry right before the warranty was to expire, so i got the whole mobo replaced for free
A few years later the touchscreen started misbehaving, so i found a used g3 with a bootlooping or whatever mobo for cheap and replaced the screen, also an extra battery came with, so now i carry three, had bought an extra one at launch
It's very compact and dangleing wire free, it's hillarious when I see retards with their powerbanks or looking for outlets, while i just swap hahahah

Attached: 1514363428048.jpg (577x459, 110K)

Not him but my swedish bank app works fine without gapps
When I have to drive, walk or map I use OsmAnd~
All foss apps update automatically every night via F-Droid priviliged extension
All Play Store apps update in the background when I press update all in Aurora store
Kept looking for an automatic option in that app, but couldn't find it, though Yalp store used to do it before it was abandoned
Mostly comfy without gapss, but i did recently find that the local car borrowing app is not working so that was a bummer

Attached: d3d.jpg (610x900, 472K)

>No banking apps? How do you update apps, do you have to sideload from apk. What about security patches or maps for driving directions??

Not the user you reply, but I l used for a while a oneplus x with microg while my note 9 was repairing and wanted to do an experiment without all the Google shit
>you can install banking apps through aurora store or yalp and they works (in my case it was ING, not a single problem, your mileage may vary though)
>you update your apps though aurora store, yalp store, fdroid. You can also sideload downloaded apks
>security patches are based on when the rom maintainer will make a new build (usually every month)
>osmand+ and acastus photon are the way you handle navigation. It doesn't works as good as maps or waze though, and doesn't have traffic and autovelox

All in all, I was happy with it. Battery was good and replaced all the ""bad"" apps with open source counterparts that worked pretty well (only problem were the Zuckerberg apps and the push notifications delay). I think that if I discovered this before I bought a note 9, I would have bought a pixel phone just to ungoogle it with graphene or lineageos+microg.

This scares and confuses the Jow Forums

Redmi note 5 because it was cheap as fuck and have a big battery. Also lcd screen so no burn in issues. Miui is amazing as well. Definitely the best 180$ I have ever spend!

iPhone 8 256GB. I tried 3 Android phones, then went back to a dumb phone for 3 or 4 years, and then was given a free 6s from a friend. Liked it more than all the androids.

That said, unless the home button makes a comeback, I won't be picking up another iPhone. I've tried the X series, and it sacrificed function for form.

Had a Galaxy note 3 for years. Burn in not so bad, with OLED is more about display fade. The colors are far less vibrant over time and brightness is uneven also pixel response time is noticeably lower when the screen goes from black(off) to any other color

Živjo, peder :)

3 y/o xiaomi redmi 4 pro, power button misses clicks now and then but otherwise it's still going stronk. No issues with battery. Running xiaomi.eu rom, basically debloated stock one.

Why did you buy 4 pro and not note 4
Shouldn't yours have a 720p resolution?

Samsung Galaxy S8 edge. I had the S5 and was really content with it and then my dad just kinda got me a new one. Not complaining though. I kinda want to switch to the Librem 5 or just use a bunch of burner phones so he can use this one. I really hate smart phones desu.

A70 here, didn't t regret it

Oneplus One. Thanks to whoever gave me the invite. It's been great.

The other 2 anons had pretty good answers. I use F-Droid for FOSS apps and Aurora for anything that isn't. My bank has such a shitty app I don't even bother to sideload it, I just use the browser.
Google Maps doesn't and will likely never have a full FOSS replacement, but I can mostly get by without it. For stuff around where I live, I'll search with duckduckgo for the address, then use osmand+ to look at where it is. The navigation routing kinda sucks though, so I usually don't use it. If I'm going somewhere out of town (not often) and I really need navigation, Waze works... Kinda. If you try to search for an address/destination it crashes, however if you zoom out to find where you're going and select it on the map, it won't crash and navigation works fine. Less than ideal, so I only use it when I'm in a completely unfamiliar place.

I like smaller phones, screen is 1080.

Oh, then it's pretty good

I have no plans to get a new phone at this moment in time.

Attached: lumia 930.jpg (930x930, 85K)

Fairphone 2, since 2016. I'm really happy with it. I got the camera upgrade somewehre down the line

Huawei Mate 9 Dec 2016

Xperia XA2, love the little guy
I really liked Windows Phones

best phone i ever had
i will use 930 until it dies, was using it for 5 years and see no reason to buy new phone, even if WP is officially dead, it still have all apps i need
also the looks of this phone is so good

Note 8, not gonna be getting a new one anytime soon seeing how much of hot garbage the note 10 is.

Then how did you bypass Google captcha user?

Note 3 still going strong

One plus X, got it for free

>Jow Forums
the whole Jow Forums

Had a LG G2 until early this month. Cracked the screen and moisture got inside, oxidizing a fuckton of stuff. Kinda upset, it was fine for the 4 years I've had it, except for battery life and the heat. Liked LG enough and got a refurbished G6 for now.

Xiaomi RN5 4/64GB
Hope it lasts me until this dumb notch/hole fad dies out

Note 8 - Current
The stylus was the main selling point for me and im loving it.
Razer - Last
worked great but died young
Some cheap hauwai crap
Crashed often, battery was garbage, screen scratched if you looked at it wrong.
HTC M8
This was my favourite smartphone, had it not been stolen and it was still working there would be no reason to get anything better than this.
HTC 1 X
first smart phone, hammered some fruit ninja on this bad boy

I had a note 4 before my current mi Mix which already is having the battery die on me. Almost considered getting another one because of the replaceable battery but I read so much on my phone and textbooks especially require the widest screen there is so I just ordered a mi max 3. Funny thing is that even though it is 0.5" larger screen it's only 0.1" wider because of these fucked up aspect ratios these days

Nexus 5. Still no reason to upgrade. Pixel a shit. Buying 3 at same time was best investment ever. Only on 2nd one now.

Still using this beast too.
There's no fucking reason to downgrade to a phone that doesn't have a headphone jack, user-replaceable batteries, and an external SDcard slot.
Why people keep buying phones from companies setting up planned obsolescence schemes will forever elude me, until I'm forced to upgrade due to 4g/lte deprecation. I do laugh, though, the sturdy construction of this motherfucker has made it last so long that coworkers have commented on it as they go through like one or two phones (Or more) a year. Apparently good construction is lost on phone design now.

I have a one plus 3, before that I used a galaxy note 2 untill it couldn't be fixed any more, and before that a Sony Ericsson Xperia pro x10 mini, that was probably the best phone I've ever used.

I don't see the need to """upgrade""" perfectly working phones.

G7 Power

Solid device overall, and the weak points are hard to complain about when the device is only $250. Plus, that fucking battery.

Moto phones are never that flashy but, every time I've ventured away from them, I've had the worst luck imaginable. Excepting my G4 which started to have the notorious overheating issue after a couple years, my Motorola phones have been far more reliable.

iPhone 7 that I got because it was cheap and had a lot of storage. Thinking of getting a Samsung phone to use as an off-carrier DeX machine and stalking horse for if I want to switch over entirely to Android but don’t know what the best bang for buck device from S9 on would be for that.

Motorola Moto G6 Plus

Just stay away from huawei everyone mentions the spying but that's not the problem the quality is crap full of bugs and hardware issues

iphone 7 plus. My little sister gave me it since she bought an iphone xrOMEGA420 or whatever

Same. I enjoy the brand.

mi a2 lite
local mom and pop tech store was closing and I got it for 60% off. great shit, surprised to see a US brick and mortar carrying xiaomi and sharp devices..

Still use my Oppo find7 a. Just recently flashed LineageOS 16 and it's got it's third battery in it, but it's still going after 5 years. The only thing I can't seem to fix is the camera glass. All the replacements are cheap plastic.

My next phone might be a Nokia 8110.

>Motorola Moto G6 Plus
How is it holding ?

I have a G5 plus and it's a great phone. Battery still last 1 day with moderate/heavy usage .Thinking on updating this christmas to whatever Motorola releases that's between in the 200 to 300 range

It's amazing. Still works like it did on the first day.

With my usage, the battery usually lasts for 2 days.

Nokia 3. Contract expires this December, I have no plans to upgrade.

I just upgraded to an lg v35 from an lg g3
My g3 died on me and the replacement motherboard i ordered arrived defective
It cost me 50 bucks and ibdisnt want tonspend amother 50 to send it back and hope the next they send works, so i upgraded to the best no-notch phone

Attached: LG_V35_ThinQ_9.0.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

Top comfy.

Attached: oneplus_7_pro_almond_1.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

>50 hours battery life

Nope

Attached: 896.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

>after 5 years
I had 3 battery replacements in like 3-4 years. That thing, due to the minuscule battery size, and the shit power management - ate through battery.
Other than that..
> very slow 3D perf due to very high res screen
> laggy, slow in general (SOC was not up to the task)
> no dual speaker, shit speaker in general
> awful charging (slow or phone turned blazing hot)

I dunno OP, the Note 4 was a shit phone.

>50 hours of battery life
user, I ...

No for real, stop lying. I had tried the S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 and S8. They all have abso-fucking-lutely horrible battery life. Like it's so bad, you try to watch a movie or just browse the web, or read, and boom it's gone. 30-40% left, and that will drain in just a few hours too (not proportionally but just quick.) It's not a bad phone if you don't use it, or you spend your day around outlets.

iPhone XS Max

Redko da opazš slovenca na 4chanu...

I care about 2nd sim slot, kinda care about microsd slot, don't care about removable battery and prefer not to have headphone jack.

>don't care about removable battery.
I too enjoy my phone's battery life getting worse and worse after 3 years.

>prefer not to have headphone jack.
I too dislike well-supported standards with decades of industrywide support whose replacements aren't even a flat upgrade.

I'm good for at least another 3 years

Attached: HUAWEI-Mate-10-5-9-Inch-6GB-128GB-Smartphone-Black-482053-.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Galaxy S4 with android 9
It just werks

I can replace non-replaceable battery with $10 chink one with $1 worth of tools and my moms hairdryer, takes about 30 minutes at most. Also if you treat battery right it'll outlive phone itself.

As for headphone jack I've moved to bluetooth ages ago and never looked back. People bitching about about muh bt compression yet most don't even run basic audio software like v4a but listen do dry stream.

LG V30. Just got pie update.

> What phone are you using?
Yandex phone. F0r realz. It supports Project Treble, GSI, so flashed an AOSP 9 and got a semi-decent handset for $120.

moto z4. just replaced my galaxy s5 a few weeks ago because microphone stopped working. so far I'm enjoying it quite a bit, especially since it was just $240. not a big fan of the rounded screen corners or the notch, but they're pretty minor.

Would probably still be rocking my S5 if the sealer that held the screen down hadn't lost its adhesiveness.

Nokia 8