Does all instagram "influencer" use iphone?

does all instagram "influencer" use iphone?

Attached: karina.kashirskaya~1565953304~2111691826952305637_1649956866.jpg (650x812, 91K)

Does all faggot poor grammar?

seems so, maybe bc of better camera APIs

The highest performing ones have professional photographers using real cameras who follow them around, along with a retinue of people to handle makeup, hair, and clothes.

But a late-model iPhone isn't a bad choice if you can only have one device that also has to be your camera.

Yes because it’s the only way of making stories that don’t suck ass

Pretty much everyone with a job does.

fuck instagram for that

Yes it's just a symbol of status for plebs.
I actually know a girl who isn't really an influencer, but she has some kind of business where she do need to appear to be affluent and have high quality of life. She has some lawyer or other counselor buisness. She hates new iPhones and wants new Samsung, yet her boyfriend forces her to buy new iPhones every year and also buy other pointless shit like pure racial dog etc, because muh clients can't think we are poor. Yet they are fucking poor and need to take more and more loans to buy all this shit.

Kek hopefully they go bankrupt and kill themselves

That's rather likely. She doesn't have any skills and everytime she wants to learn something, she gives up after a week because "she doesn't need it, her boyfriend will earn money instead and I will always find a way". She is the most 3DPD girl I've ever seen. They are together only because he fucks better than her previous 70 boyfriends(not even memeing). Yet because of all these relationships she can't form a healthy one. She is so addicted to attention that she constantly needs to romance with other males on Tinder od some shit, even when she lays in bed with her bf and he is ok with it. Literal fucking cuck.
They both are fucking hilarious.

>pure racial dog
lmao

and everyone have a cracked screen

Normies have iPhones, Chad/Stacy always have iPhones

Incels use lagdroid

obviously

Attached: s10plus-vs-XR.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Not really an influencer but my friend's ex-girlfriend was heavily into social media and literally borrowed money from me ostensibly to pay rent but bought an iPhone with it. Friend promised to return the money himself but never did. I'm still friends with both of them for some reason. There is something about the mindset of certain women where, if they don't possess certain items, their life isn't worth living anymore. They'll destroy everything in their path to get the item, because it's a life-or-death type feeling for them. A phone isn't that expensive, so it's not that big of a deal, but when it becomes car, house, jewelry.. then you're fucked. This is why it's so important to find either a girl who is less attractive than you (you can just say no and she has no recourse) or a girl who isn't infected with this mindset (extremely rare).

>extremely rare
*extremely rare and already taken by gigachads by age 17

Everyone with social contacts uses an iPhone.

What a low IQ post. You must be young if you think what you wrote was anything worthy of praise. You're an idiot, and you're stuck at level one of the game of thought.

kek

Go to hell, disgusting pedo.

>the game of thought
It must be fun to be as autistic as you.

Attached: mind game.png (960x720, 16K)

no u

Attached: karina.kashirskaya~1563820183~2093797911301642096_1649956866.jpg (850x1060, 141K)

I dont let poor people influence me.

The Android camera API has been open and available for centuries, that's why you can see many camera apps on Play Store, and none of them takes pics of the viewfinder and calls it a day. Instagram is a joke and they don't care, or at least didn't, dunno if they fixed it.

>Incels use lagdroid
If I fuck a hooker, I get an iPhone?

Do you even know what pedophilia means?

>pure racial dog etc
I know you meant pure breed, but I'm laughing at the idea of some instathot with a Dachshund named Himmler.

Sorry, in my language both human and dog breeds are called races.

>Look ma', I used that word again. Am I alpha or what?

seething andreet incel lmao