Ahhh technology

I've heard that she's gonna be one of the new Vid influencer announcements...please be true

Attached: jsaiopfj.jpg (500x500, 45K)

whodis? looks familiar

milk

some random thot who gets a free ride through life because she has a wet hole between her legs

>thot
you have to go back

>not you that has to go back
the fuck happened to this place

imagine her without make up

imagine her being brutally violated in all holes by a pack of wild niggers

>imagine

What if you two people never existed?

the way I see it: the constant degree of sexualization of young women happening in social media has left a number of young males feeling inadeguate and resentful.

I'm not inclined to judge someone by the number of sexual partners or sexual orientation and the like, and I'm not one to usually to bring moral arguments to the table, but if you're willing to exploit your physical features that much knowingly to appease to men's basic instincts, you ought to be prepared to receive some backlash of sort.

the basic reasoning of calling them "thost" is: if you act like a slut, be prepared to be treated (and called) like one.

>influencer
I still don't get what that's even supposed to mean.

Reasonable, she's plastic.

I take no offense to calling her a slut or whore or whatever, I'm mad at you fags normalizing twitter niggerspeak like "thot"

tranny sjws shills invaded this place
and now its full of trannies and cumbrain white knights
also 4channel and it got mainstream so its full of normies as well

a real shame

This

>normies
You have to go back too

everything in marketing nowadays is about attention and "impressions" ie how many times a certain page (and the ads in that page) are seen.

Influencers then are just a ploy to make users click on pages and see ads (or track your data and sell it to ad networks).

Tits = ads

it's really that simple.

I thought that "thot" was a UK chav term?
desu I see thot as as term sharing a closer meaning to "attention whore" than slut or whore, and related to a certain type of aesthetic popularized by instagram (the likes of kardashians and so on).
Either way that is not a terms I use in any context.

kys nigger,

lmao get on the bus grandpa

>I thought that "thot" was a UK chav term?
Not sure where it originated but it seems to be an acronym for "That Hoe Over There" which has become the word "thot" at least online. And you're right, it seems to have been popularized with the rise of social medias (*gram, *chat, etc) and video and streaming services (Twitch, YT, etc).

its a nig word

hahah, yeah, becase 'we' always hated women and just called them whores all day :) we're pretty based, huh, my fellow oldfag ;)

that's a backronym.

that's demi rose, when she was still skinny

Attached: 67391864_2359664297606027_8732115824185528736_n.jpg (1080x1350, 528K)

there is no issue with calling them whores is the point
nobody batted an eye

Well maintained backend. Bravo to the devs.

nobody cared, because it wasn't a common occurrence. now if you post a pic of a woman a thread is full of incels stroking to each other

I miss when most everyone here was voluntarily celebrate.

Celibate I mean, although I certainly celebrate it myself. Fucking brain fart.

spermwhore

can we come up with a term for OPs who abuse the shit out of our cumbrains?

high time someone came up with a useful term for that, yes

Attached: 1566092527907.png (680x448, 91K)

what exactly is the issue

I'd fork that

women can't exist without r9k khhvs losing their shit

it's annoying,
retards like that shouldn't exist

as opposed to literally any other type of retard that populates the board?
why are you unable to ignore this specifically?