What's the comfiest language?

What's the comfiest language?
For me, it's Assembly, its restraints made me feel smart for once

Attached: TMP2590002998623338872.jpg (850x1206, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-generation_programming_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Irish got a really nice sound to it

Wow op you wrote hello world in assembly???
Can we suck your peen for free?

Attached: tpgf23.jpg (960x1280, 75K)

Good, once you run into a scenario where a simple refractor requires multiple complete rewrites, you'll understand why Rust and NodeJS are good instead of just memeing.

Finnish.
Elegant grammar, anyone can pick up how it's spoken (only 8 vowels), phonetic writing, no grammatical gender, what's not to love?

Spanish

DEUTSCH IHR ARSCHLĂ–CHER

Asm is my fav too, its the most powerful language available, and all other languages become assembly anyway when they reach processor

well they become machine code
which happens to be nearly the same as assembly

>Assembly
>A language
Holy shit

yep, it sure is a language and you are a retarded tranny.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second-generation_programming_language

>"Second-generation programming language (2GL) is a generational way to categorize assembly languages."
>Not even reading the posted link
>Insisting on the error
>Calling anyone else retarded
Holy shit

Imagine being a normalfag being turned off by something like this. I bet you want some shitty compiler to try and desperately optimize your code barf, too.

>assembly languages
>i.e. there is at least one assembly language

>he thinks being able to optimise at the assembly level means having to write literally everything in it
You know there are languages like C and Rust that let you write inline assembly, right? All the benefits of a higher-level language, and you can still go full autist on your performance if you insist, not to mention an optimiser can often do a better job at optimising assembly than a human can anyway.
3/10 bait made me reply

>What's THE comfiest language?
>It's one of this vast family of languages
Just stop, dude.

Imagine trying to optimize prematurely

Attached: knuth.jpg (850x400, 51K)

Irish person here, no it doesnt. It sounds like we're trying to clear our thoats.

Attached: 1557056902441.jpg (720x867, 269K)

it's not a "family" of languages, assembly is a moniker for machine language mnemonics for an unspecified architecture just kys aready

OK, then. For me, the most comfy language is procedural

You gonna give any more detail than a paradigm, smartass?

welsh is the prettiest gaelic language

>welsh
>gaelic

Attached: 1550144102592.png (389x500, 256K)

I want to sniff kaguya too...

based suomifag

Finnish is truly the programmers language of choice, it's no bullshit

I don't know about the comfiest programming language but I sure know that java isn't the comfiest

You shut your whore mouth before I stuff my kilt in it, southern scum.

The best language is my own version of assembly (I call it Assembly++) that translates to the instructions of my (very simple) 40 instruction RISC processor made in VHDL.
It runs nicely all my programs written using my Assembly++ Assembler (I call it Assembler++) made in Python.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Mind to share the code? Or even the ISA

I can't share the code, but It's based on the architecture explained in the book Computer Organization and Design by David A. Patterson, so you can just read it.

Unironically Rust.

So you're unironically gay?

What does my opinion on dick have to do with this?