I am faggot from Russia. How i can migrate to USA?

I am faggot from Russia. How i can migrate to USA?

Attached: ivan.jpg (1600x1067, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

free-proxy-list.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh, USA.
the land of faggotry.
YOU GO, GAY!

мeгpиpyй в дepeвню c oптo вoлoкнoм.

Иди нa хyй блядь

get a travelers visa. stay over the limit. no wall will stop you doing that

Why would anyone unironically migrate to this shithole?

Get in touch with the GRU. They'll fix you up!

you have no idea how good you've got it

To migrate out of russia/ukraine/poland or similar, far worse shitholes.

You have no idea how good you’ve got it.

you have no idea how good you've got it

here 'migrate' to where you want
free-proxy-list.net/

You need papers obviously.

retard

Fuck off we're full.

Fuck up your mom face

Legally:
Marrying an american is the easiest path.
Visa lottery is free so there is no reason not to try. The signup for the 2021 lottery starts in september (next month).
If you have close family there they can apply for a green card for you.
If you can show exceptional accomplishment in any field you may be able to get an E1 green card directly.
If you can prove that you run a business and will employ people in the US you can also get a visa.
All other paths is by employer sponsorship. Meaning H or L visas which your employer can then apply to convert to a green card when you’re in the US. Look for hiring firms that do sponsorship. Easiest if you have a degree.

>visa lottery
I mean green card lottery. Aka diversity lottery.
Wh*te people can apply to it too but our odds are lower compared to diversity candidates.

1. how is this Jow Forums and not Jow Forums or /b/ or Jow Forums
2. why would you ever want to do that, lol.

>Marrying an american is the easiest path.
But then you have an american wife and will lose half of what you own when the inevitable divorce strikes.

He’s russian. What half of what.

0.5l of vodka

If you're a faggot than it's easy. But you'll make more money in the emirates where faggotry is a crime and so prices are higher.

>faggotry is a crime
It isn't.
Normal homosexuality is a crime, but faggotry is pretty much mandatory.

If you do it until November you can get an EB5 residence permit by investing $500.000 in one of the licensed investment programs. After November the ammount will hike up to 800.000. That's hands down the easiest way.

>what are prenup agreements

>>what are prenup agreements
If we go by what judges do with them, they're paper to be recycled.

U.S. is only for spics, nigs, and gay people

>2. why would you ever want to do that, lol
Not that user but
>right to own guns and defend myself
>freedom of speech
>actually be allowed to own a medium sized business without going bankrupt with taxes and labor fees
You know, everything I don't have in this shithole called Germany.

Wrong
It's mostly for white women.

It literally only happens in California if they're properly made.

>NSA Botnet
>Niggers and faggots walk freely on the streets without getting beaten/lynched
>Unbreathable oxygen, rotten by years of industrial bullshit
It's shithole, mr. CIA Nigger Johnson, doesn't matter if it was a first world country some time ago, it died somewhere in mid 1860s tbf
Just give Russia more time, it gets only better, it deserves it after 80 years of jewish subversion, you don't have to migrate to the rotten (((west)))

Let me guess, you live in Cali?

Haha, enjoy your stay if you make it here. It's not what you think.

/thread

Attached: 1551218056715.gif (400x225, 975K)

>but le gheys exist!
>that's so much worse than having a country filled with murder, drugs, AIDS, pedophiles, poverty, abortion, suicide, corruption and religiosity! russia is based despite having higher AIDS rate than san francisco!
Sometimes I'm glad I'm polish, I could have been born just a bit to the east and be a coping russian subhuman instead of a person.

Cigarettes cannot light petrol. When will this meme end?

t. Living in Detroit

[spoiler]Im a Pole too, but unironically a russophile and not retarded like (((you))), (((adaś)))[/spoiler]
>murder, drugs, AIDS, pedophiles, poverty, abortion, suicide, corruption and religiosity
>that would be 21st century west, zjebie

that would be 21st century west, zjebie*

Are you baiting or really this much of an actual, knuckle-dragging, shit-smearing retard?
To be a rusaboo, you MUST be a giant turbo-retard with shit on teeth and in place of brain.

How can you not be a rusaboo after all the retarded shit the rotten (((w*st))) does?

That would be dumb dvacher who can't into spoiler.
Back to your containment imageboard, subhuman.

Simply by looking at facts and statistics and noticing that 0.3% of trannies existing and telling you to respect their pronouns is nowhere near as bad as having a murder rate over 10 times as high as Germany's.
russians are real subhumans, genetic trash, muslims but with snow instead of sand. Anyone who thinks russia is better than the west is likewise a subhuman.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

ok pajeet, enjoy your faggot ass west, remember to attend your daily privilege-checking session and take hrt pill, remember, it's bad to be white!
>haha the truth is you weren't white from the start! My spyware, nigger infested shithole is truly safer than your white ethnostate
kys retarded sheep
also don't even talk to me about germutts, they poisoned Mother Russia with communism in the first place, fucking glowniggers

>post ending in 69
heh