How dare you have a code of conduct...

>How dare you have a code of conduct? This Git repository is a work environment! I should be allowed to call people niggers and faggots if I want to!

Attached: crybaby cuckmaster.jpg (785x731, 112K)

literally this. fuck you Jow Forumsniggafaggots

>it's only free speech if I don't get my feefees hurties!!!!

they are free to have a code of conduct just like I’m free to not contribute code and still go around calling others niggers.

*hug*

NO YOU CANT DO THAT NO WAY NOOO
(ONLINE) PHYSICAL CONTACT IS LITERALLY RAPE!!!!!!!

haha le crying meme

>t. assblasted faggot

lmao even better... it's SOIFACEMAN xd

>man
user...

Attached: Untitled.png (1149x399, 25K)

apologies
*person

How is that a strawman of white boys getting insecure at codes of conduct?

>How is that a strawman
>goes on to immediately mention the strawman
weird bait

ORANGE CRAB BAD

Attached: 1536432080312s.jpg (250x208, 5K)

>NOOOO DON'T ACCEPT THIS PR, AUTHOR IS A TRANSGENDER IDENTIFIED MAN! he will force you to have a code of conduct soon!

Attached: 1489862216705.jpg (300x300, 21K)

How is that a strawman?

>I should be allowed to call people niggers and faggots if I want to!

To be honest this is true but only in anonymous settings

you're gonna try and claim with a straight face there are no legitimate objections and grievances because it must just be insecure white boys?

c-c-c-cniles!

Attached: rustcrab.png (442x1140, 722K)

Is the anonymous message board dying bros?

the chans are already under extreme scrutiny by media and government figures globally.

is the future having to post with your real name and up to date photo, with government issued id verification the future?

Attached: 1553657895769.jpg (1024x768, 329K)

>OLD GOOD NEW BAD

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

>I need to explicitly tell adults they shouldn't be calling each other names, because I believe that my community is made up of severely socially maladjusted idiots
The CoC is stating the obvious. The people who know how to behave professional will do so anyway and the ones who don't need a CoC to learn, but to step away from their computer and leav the house.

Yes. I legitimately don't see how it's a bad thing that a work environment finds insults inappropriate.

>Cniles coping
kek

Attached: 1535031366052.jpg (1679x586, 164K)

Do you seriously believe that telling people not be idiots will stop ANYTHING?

The CoC is the equivalent of a school's putting up a poster saying "do not bully people", NOBODY who has been a bully before will stop because of it, at best it gets them to laugh.

Yeah?

you sound like the type of person that has never been bullied

>NOBODY who has been a bully before will stop because of it
That's like saying nobody has ever stopped being a troll because there's a "no trolling allowed" clause in the rules of a forum, therefore the clause shouldn't be there in the first place.

your code is worthless.

Attached: 1565256963923.jpg (1790x490, 131K)

>What do you mean people doesn't use our crappy sofware anymore because the only developers left are dictatorial trannys?

Attached: 1556851681259.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

I remember having these "bullying is bad classes" in school, where *very serious* teachers talked about how AWFUL bullying was and every single one the things that they wanted to do was basically a version of a CoC.

CoC are what the social maladjusted, the people who got bullied in school, (or just the teachers, who literally didn't get anything about the social dynamics between the pupils) try to use to enforce to stop socially challenging situations.
And just like in schools, it is nothing but a joke to the bullies and literally everyone would be better off without them, especially the bullied children who got their hopes up that these rules would do anything.

Do not pretend that a CoC are "just forum rules", because they are also trying to enforce CONDUCT, not just content.
And to everyone but yourself, you are looking like the bullied kids in school or the teachers who thought these rules were a good idea, in other words, they are laughing at you.

The pressure felt by a potential contributor because he might be called a retard if he writes bad code is what makes him ensure he writes good code.
If the pressure is too much then you shouldn't be contributing in the first place.