Does Jow Forums know mathematics?

Can't be a programmer without mathematics.

Attached: Untitled.png (1841x845, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/enfiskutensykkel/ssd-gpu-dma
yutsumura.com/
yutsumura.com/my-solved-problems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've gotten pretty far without knowing it.

Cool, what have you made?

This, among a couple of other things: github.com/enfiskutensykkel/ssd-gpu-dma

>Can't be a programmer without mathematics.

Who came up with that stupid meme?

I saw your avatar and stopped reading your code sorry honey you kinda look like an alt right incel.

>calling a profile picture an avatar
I wasn't aware that my programming skills depended on how I look, but thanks for letting me know Jow Forums. I'll guess I'll need to replace my "avatar" with an anime picture if I want to be taken seriously.

No just put on a plaid shirt and take a pic of yourself at chest level, at 2-3 oclock, without filters, and don't make a spergy face.

>without filters
It's actually not a filter, just bad exposure. Anyway, I haven't changed it since I signed up so meh.

>This library is a userspace API implemented in C for writing custom NVM Express (NVMe) drivers and high-performance storage applications. The API provides simple semantics and functions which a userspace program can use to control or manage one or more NVMe disk controllers.
Can someone translate to english for me?

>getting triggered by an ugly white male
Are you a woman or just gay?

You can use that program instead of your operating system's shitty hard disk drivers.

I'm a developer who enjoys psychology on the side, so seeing inadequate spergs trying to fit in is a poke in my eyes.

Pretty much what said, you can build your own high-performance storage application that bypasses the filesystem, block layer, page caches and driver in the kernel.

How do I know it's, you know, correct and imbugged

>I’m a subpar programmer who compensate by deriving my own self esteem from picking on others
You literally pointed out how he looks, not anything about the code. Let’s be honest, who’s really trying hard to fit in here?

You don't, it's a project in development and the only guarantee I can give you is that there is going to be bugs.

I didn't look at the code first because of his name, second - his avatar, third - I don't use deprecated languages. I'm sure he's a great guy with a warm heart, and competently written but the first-glance marketing is deep underground.

Listening to retarded college kids start bawling about how "math isn't even useful for anything" because they got hard filtered by Calc2 is one of life's simple pleasures.

>he’s a white CIS male that programs in C/C++ and doesn’t use flashy graphics and info graphics that are aesthetically pleasing but instead require me to actually understand it
Spotted the Rust developer.

Did you miss the thread last wiik with
"I'm very good at math but uhhhhh it's so boring why don't they TEACH me what math is for like dot product is for the angle between two NPCs ffs"

I use javascript and 5 of its frameworks. Also like ruby, haskell, and prolog. When I hear C, I imagine ambiguous type system and undefined behaviour.

We're not helping you with your homework.

>I use javascript and 5 of its frameworks
Of course you do :^)

>first-glance marketing
I never intended to "market" it, it's a git repository after all.

Never gonna make it

What website is this?

yutsumura.com/

Whoa.... what is this website....

Attached: Untitled.png (1873x835, 81K)

This has to be bait.

Why the fuck does this site scrolls in such a retarded way? Fuck webniggers.

Made by mathematicians who care more about github avatars than the project, I guess.

Omg it works, stop arguign about my design and go solve some problems.

Stop swallowing his bait, you humongous faggot.

yutsumura.com/my-solved-problems/
Fantastic coding there.
Imagine making an ajax request in order to change "You didn't solve any problems yet" to "You didn\'t solve any problems yet" after 1 second.
Jesus Christ user, you came here to shit on programmers who can't into mathematics, but this is clearly a mathematician who definitively can't into programming.

Shut the fuck up I write shit that works and spend my time provign theorems and et cetera the website works flawelessely.

It doesn't even check a solved answer, I just click "solved problem". But then I tried to solve a different question, and the list of solved problems was empty again. Wtf, it doesn't even do its singular purpose.

>my design
I doubt you're the guy who created the website, but if you are, thank you so much. It was great for preparing for my abstract algebra exam.

The mathematicians who invented computers

Mathematicians just philosophised, engineers sat down to build the machines.

How do you not know any math if you're in simula, larper?

>How do you not know any math if you're in simula
Simula has multiple groups working on different things, and not all of those are maths heavy.
I'm not there anymore btw. Besides obvious things, like algorithms and data structures, the only maths I've needed has been pretty simple, such as statistics.

What's a simula?

yeah, who came up with this meme that you need math for engineering?

>entering variables into standardised formulas and rounding answers to the nearest decimals
>mathematics

They require you to have a master's (with top grades too) which, in norway, covers *at least* anal, intro gebra, lingebra, numerics, stats and logic, most likely signals too so harmonic anal.
I refuse to believe anyone who passes anal with top grade ever forgets papa Fubini and the likes.

>t. not an engineer
anyway, the babby's first algebra like that is exactly what the retards in this thread are whining about

>with top grades
lol, no. You need an average of C to get accepted to a masters (I did my masters at Simula too), and an average of B to get accepted to a PhD. It's flattering that you think of Simula with such high regards, but it really isn't that hard to get in there.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22_18-18-25.png (2395x1131, 818K)

>Can't be a programmer without mathematics.
Yeah, you can.

>C to get into grad school
>B for a PhD
Wtf, a B average is minimum for a decent grad school, most people have 3.5+ to be competitive

GPAs and American grades aren't translatable into the Norwegian grading system, most Americans operate with A-D (where D is often considered a failing grade), while Norway operates with A-F, where F is a failing grade.

In terms of passing an exam or class, a 60% score is considered an E, 68% a D, 76% a C, 84% a B and 92% and above an A.

>harmonic anal

2 !< 3 and 22 > 32

Satisfy these conditions.

That should say 2^2 > 3^2, stupid sanitization.

That's false. America uses ABCDF.

He's right though, D is usually seen as a failing grade.

>You Solved 0 Problems!!!

story of my life dude

Attached: mfw-peek.gif (645x773, 11K)

>Does Jow Forums know mathematics?
I know some mathematics but not all of them unfortunately

No. I bc / awk everything beyond +/- > 10.
I am a software engineer.

Attached: 1566148658587.jpg (960x960, 142K)

>abstract algebra exam
>25th august
Okay lad

P=NP iff N = 1

ez=pz

Attached: ez=pz.png (1003x499, 56K)

>doxing yourself

Yeah what the fuck are you gonna do about it

kek

Yeah, I know some math. I'm an engineer and I like to play with random signals and statistical signal processing just for fun.

Attached: saythattomyface.jpg (515x365, 30K)

I'll let your colleagues know you post on this white supremacy website.

No that won't do anything, I mean don't do it.

based

Attached: ♥.gif (298x248, 179K)

>6 grades
why are so many niggers here

>A-F is too hard, it should be A-D&F

Attached: teachin-lady.jpg (540x720, 81K)