Hey user, I heard you use Linux, can you recommend me what I should start with?

>hey user, I heard you use Linux, can you recommend me what I should start with?

How would you answer (for the sake of argument, this girl is normie af, has an iPhone... etc)

Attached: E4B6ACEDA37E4497892E6B4121BC0C25_0.jpg (960x960, 146K)

First you gotta ask yourself why you want to use Linux.
If you don't have an answer for that, then I'm going to recommend that you keep using whatever you are using now.

ching ching ching chong

For the sake of argument, you want to sleep with the girl that is asking the question

source?

install gentoo

you should start with this cock and leave the computing to men you dumb whore

Ubuntu or Mint or whatever fucking easy peasy gui clickable distro. But you already knew that you faggot

Dont hand her arch or something you think will be good to show off your ebin hackerman.
Hell I no joke installed gentoo for a family member who I even thought was tech savvy and every few months she fucking calls me to fix everything and never uses it

when it's just because you want to use linux, keep on using what you already know. no need to bother learning something new.

if you actually want to learn, start out with something like cygwin and get used to the cli and filesystem. this will keep you busy for some time
call me back when you want the next step

Attached: 1557739048999.jpg (600x3061, 176K)

I would still answer that.

Michael Jackson?
Is that you?

I would literally hold her hand while we installed Ubuntu MATE

Attached: photo_2019-08-03_12-56-16.jpg (960x1280, 132K)

>I wouldn't, honestly. Just stick with Windows or MacOS.

>Hurrr udrrr that isn't how the htread is supersd to work!
>CentOS and fuck off, roastie.

Deepin is normie tier enough to recommend, it has large beautiful icons.

Ask her why and suggest her to buy a mac.
You dont have the time to explain her everything and install the OS for her, right?

*unsheathes katana*

damn i come to post this user,goodspeed

Who this cutie?

Attached: 1517442780600.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

Mint. Even the most retarded normies can use mint.

Mint/Ubuntu
Mint has basically Windows UI, Ubuntu because a normie is going to have an easier time googling how to do shit on it.

I would say KDE Neon. After all, it's arguably the only and the best desktop environment at this point and the one Windows 10 not even subtly stole from. Most people would be familiar with the design and most of the UI.

"I have like a million spare laptops in a closet, I'll bring you one all set up tomorrow if you want"
If they don't, "try manjaro then"
bonus answer
"Linux is alright, but have you heard of Terry Davis?"

get out of my country, gook

>no need to bother learning something new

lol what

Said nobody ever in any of dimensions. At all.

>have you heard of Terry Davis?
Ah, yeah... That degenerative schizo imbecile...

How does it feel knowing that degenerative schizo imbecile did more with his life than you?

boy these are some ugly teeth

>did more with his life
You know he's dead right?

are you saying iphone-using chinese national is going to know who terry davis is?

he still did more with his life than you, user

>herro mr white man with white cocko, me hear you have white cock and me wan white babii, can u give me white babi and pay for me prastic surgeriii and makeupu prease???

Attached: 1563994180768.png (1582x915, 3.1M)

Yellow roasties think it's "cute" to have 50 kg of make-up, crooked teeth and plastic surgeries.

Definitely, start with Ubuntu, but that won't keep the intelligence services from knowing what a huge faggoty trap you are and how you fucked your neighbor's kid

originally her nostrils were symmetrical, now they're not

Well sure femanon. But first you made a mistake. Do you already have a shell and you looking for a kernel? Because that's Linux. What you're mistakenly taking about is actually called GNU/Linux

Attached: 1540227231275.jpg (598x415, 60K)

yellowpilled and kek'd

elementaryOS will look pretty mac-like out of the box and has the user friendliness of ubuntu

mint or ubuntu. here, take this 128gb usb drive and copy over any files you want to keep, then plug this 8gb usb drive into your computer and slap f2, f12, and DEL as your computer starts up

>Sure, but first of all, please stop calling it Linux. Linux is just a kernel which combined with the GNU operating system forms GNU/Linux, and that's what commoners refer to when they say Linux. How about you come to my place this Saturday to learn more about GNU/Linux? Here, take this *handles her Tanenbaum's Modern Operating Systems* you can start by reading it.
So how was that? Also I don't know cooking but I'd make some scrambled eggs dish that I learned from Gordon Ramsay for the day she comes to my place to learn about operating systems.

South Korea

>eat ALL the eggs

Obligatory

Attached: you-know-what-to-do.webm (1680x720, 2.99M)

Maybe you can add this:
But if you still want to learn about linux, i can teach you what i know.

So what if you want to bang her? Grow a pair, you beta. That is a very reasonable answer that user gave.

kek

wow this thread is autistic

Ubuntu then install budgie or unity and see which she likes better

this girl would never be interested in linux

I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Pretty faggy sounding

how this has anything to do with operating system she use?
or are you imagining this scenario:
>well, to answer your question you have to come to my rape dungeon, so I can show you.
>r..rape dungeon..?
>don't worry, I'm calling that my mom's basement, ironically, of course.
>O..OK... I come.
>*user ruffies her and rapes*
is this your plan to lose virginity?

Don’t. Use FreeBSD, or TrueOS if you can’t figure things out for yourself.

I would make her a bowl of eggs

I’m sorry m’am but I actually use MacOS, thus I’m not sexually motivated to pursue countless hours of free training. Having said that I can point you to a heterosexual male that will be more than glad to help with your endeavor

> How would you answer
Let's have sex.

You only need about 4 iirc. I may watch that Gordon Ramsay video again to refresh my mind.