Post tech cringe

Post tech cringe

Attached: 54fdec136da8119540a836a8-750-375.jpg (750x375, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bumblebee
youtu.be/yndfqN1VKhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: $_86.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

Attached: 1517420870439.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

Attached: 1546398911699.jpg (2448x3264, 545K)

>huge impact crack on screen
I wish we could go back to a time where retards doing this would be inhaling deadly gasses

Attached: 41Kz9H3v0yL._SY445_.jpg (266x445, 6K)

Attached: The_GNU_logo.png (700x684, 39K)

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-08-22_183439_boards.4channel.org.png (1920x970, 189K)

>Opera
The true cringe has arrived.

>opera
Cringy iindeed

Attached: 1554606100786.jpg (4160x3120, 1.05M)

I don't get it... Dude isn't using his GPU?

>chink botnet
yikes

faggits, literal faggits

Attached: Apple_Computer_Logo_rainbow.png (500x550, 17K)

Some people are too dumb at actually connect their monitor to their GPU to actually use the GPU
On some OEM and prebuilt systems that both have a GPU and a motherboard with graphics output they often have multiple warnings and stickers covering the motherboard outputs to make sure the user connects to the GPU for best performance

My brother did this. Texted me saying he couldn't run civ6 at anything higher than 480p, so I visited him (12 hour drive, already had the trip planned) and it was exactly like the picture.

welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: 1532994142651.jpg (800x533, 51K)

Could be using it for a non-video application

I'd hold off on the cringe until we see the screen.

The real cringe is Jow Forums using a small strip on the edge of screen for content

Which case is that?

>punch screen like an ape because some 1337 skid headshoted you in cs
>monitor releases mustard gas
i guess this is why there are so many retards everywhere these days

>all the gay leds
>transparent window
>non-video application
lol i don't think so user

What do you mean?

Attached: 2019-08-22-18:10:52-screenshot.png (1056x1896, 461K)

???

Cringe would be the hideous waifu that used to give you the ability to route gpu to onboard video.
Note that this is a native feature with linux, eg "DRI_PRIME=1 steam" will launch steam with the gpu rendering games instead of onboard.
A single pcie2 Lane is enough to transport 1080p60 32bit video.

Attached: lucid-virtu-1-b.jpg (810x557, 126K)

>watercooling your router
why would someone do this

So they could take a picture and post it on R*ddit.

that's clearly the impact of an untethered Wiimote, not a fist.

Compare Jow Forums thread layout to twitter or tumblr, center collumn is much more comfy to read especialy on big/wide screen

Attached: 4x3_1600x1200_highres-precision-boost-overdrive.jpg (1600x1200, 123K)

that case is bad ass

Attached: 1566330660283.jpg (929x658, 57K)

Attached: 1550355198811.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Attached: Untitled.png (493x277, 77K)

Attached: Lavolta-Carrying-Case-Bag-for-iMac-01.jpg (1300x867, 200K)

>lefties
eww

OpenBSD devs are based! BASED!

How about simple tech user error cringe?

Attached: Batonny Chop Chop - Maximum Retard Edition.webm (480x270, 2.7M)

>what are settings

Attached: Batonny Chop Chop - The Amazing Kukri.webm (640x480, 2.8M)

Attached: Batonny Chop Chop Babby.jpg (3132x2744, 3.43M)

Are you fucking stupid? Native extension has an option to have text in middle of the screen

tfw you can do it and it works like on a laptop (intel gpu is handling the display, novidya gpu is handling the rendering). I think you can get it to work on linux and get normal vsync on nvidia that way.

be honest. what state are you from? I'm guessing california

im euro, will post a thread in 2 days when i get home cause im on a cucktop

What this retard was trying to do?

stop using linux or I'll tell merkel

What if the real tech cringe was the posts in the thread all along? (◠◠)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22 (2) g - Post tech cringe - Technology - 4chan.png (960x120, 15K)

He's a survivalist showcasing you can use any tool in place of an axe to survive in the wild

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bumblebee
arch wiki however states that you can use bumblebee with desktop hardware so i dont have to go home for proofs

Attached: snibbetysnab.png (1133x255, 31K)

I don't even know how someone who's on Jow Forums doesn't know how to fucking edit a simple futaba bbs system
It's even in the native options, no Jow Forums X or custom css needed

how do you even snap those like that?

Good luck punching a CRT and not breaking your fist.

>He's a survivalist
This explains it all

He seems to be tarding out with stellar aptitude.

It works if you configure your shit right.

Lefties are truly cringy.

Oh no, tell me you aren't one of those retards who have a giant 4K screen and still maximize everything.

There's a reason axes are a thing.

Yes, but this guy uses them to hammer knives

Source please? First time I've seen these vids.

Youtube, but the "batonny chop chop" meme comes from It seems that a lot of people who didn't have a good role model decided that doing this without a froe is a good idea.

Attached: Batonny Chop Chop - Cry Cry Fails.webm (960x720, 2.65M)

>Please like my videos even if you don't like them

Attached: 1556259477428.png (180x175, 46K)

>gerber
literal as seen on TV knife you buy at walmart lmao

it's cheap plastic because it's a cheap, very marked up product.

based

The plastic gets worn over time from people stretching the headband to put the headphones on or to take them off. Sennheiser uses really cheap plastic in a part that's made out of metal on most other headphones in that price bracket to give them the signature look (a.k.a. cost cutting measure)

>batonning at all
>batonning with an opinel

Attached: WAKE ME UP.jpg (367x202, 12K)

I did that, and my system still played it from the dedicated GPU.

The best part is that the water cooling shot probably cost like 5x what the router did.

My dad snapped his entire pair of headphones like that. He literally grabs one ear and pulls it over the top of his head when he takes them off. He was somehow surprised when it broke

that shit doesn't work anymore at all, right? because I got a 1060 6gb for like 80€ back before lius made the video, and I got it to work somehow, but after I followed that video it worked a little bit better. I mean, if it's just a button, I could run the latest drivers and use that GPU again.

WTF that's not even a decent router. The owner probably had all of this lying around and went "why the fuck not?".

i did this twice with each ear, glued one back on and taped the other one. my headset is busted as fuck but im getting my $15 out of it

it works on intel processors which have an igpu. look up intel "headless mode", it's not that hard, though the only point is using some things like quicksync while using the GPU for other stuff, or if you are running one of those chink mining cards that have no video output (this requires modded unsigned drivers though, much more of a hassle for no point).

delete this

Why the fuck is he not wearing gloves.

this is a good one

Attached: ebay.jpg (1600x1200, 195K)

a palette cleanser

Attached: i9_ZpL90EOlLm4-IPiDDvre2gkWyvR6_ODcc8agyfkE.png (640x480, 453K)

Attached: 1565802219981.jpg (2048x1536, 378K)

Or was using it normally and it started overheating and dropping signal because it's a piece of shit, so he added it to his custom loop. I had a similar problem with my WRT54GS back in the day, and added a heatsink and fan.

>intel
>trump
jesus christ i literately have the shakes right now. like i'm fearful a right-wing death squad will show up at my door.

Attached: IMG_3333.jpg (947x1272, 1.12M)

ok?

That ham beast looks like it cannot wash its arsehole properly.

>there are people who still use outdated scissor shit instead of butterfly
That's beyond cringe, my man.

wth is blakk butterfly

>trump
>intel
i'm more fearful because that person clearly supports jews.

europoor retard here, can you spoonfeed me on why a sizeable portion of americans seem to be constantly in a hysteria that their country is going to become a fascist police state just because this man is in office?

Attached: nazi.gif (211x199, 180K)

if i have to explain it to you then you are apart of the problem.

half the american population has been brainwashed. this song basically explains what is happening. youtu.be/yndfqN1VKhY

Because that part of the population has spent the entirety of their pathetic lives consuming jewish media and other products, and so they've been taught to live in fear of strength. They view weakness and timidity as virtues.

It's ironic because the fascist mindset is prohibiting free speech in favour of equality and anti-discrimination as well as strict regulation and seizure of private and "public" sectors (think pharmaceuticals and tech). While I heavily favour authoritarianism and regulation, I don't support the seizure of private assets to benefit the "greater good".

so you want transgenders to die by a fucking nazi in office?

Why not use the axe tho

Attached: 1565598494711.gif (300x351, 61K)

Shoo, Cathy Newman. I am absolutely not in favor of genocide or discrimination, but to limit free speech in such a biased way will result in consequences for both sides. Just take a look at any government that has inhibited free speech in favour of anti-discrimination and equality, or to bury past events. In most cases, they've simply made it illegal to take those stances. In doing so, you create a new criminal element that will react explosively in the event that action is taken against them. Though peaceful demonstration is the desirable choice, it isn't a guarantee that people will take the peaceful route. The same is true for both sides. Both ANTIFA (or BLM as a better example) and neo-nazis have been guilty of terrible things, all for the sake of their political and socioeconomical agendas.

Now imagine trying to seize entire industries to accomplish your goal. Not only would you see a mass exodus in favour of unregulated and unrestricted business models, but you have the workers of those companies who may take action as well. It would hurt the economy more to slap on stringent regulations and restrictions than it would to simply let it be. In the case of pharmaceuticals, we have already seen a decrease in the cost of medications under a transparency act without the need for government regulation or oversight, and with those treatments still getting paid for we don't have a black hole in our country's budget to fuel research into better medications or treatments. The consumer pays, and with that payment comes innovation and invention.

They don't need government interference they mostly just kill themselves because they have a heap of mental issues

Attached: 1493860831981.jpg (540x540, 58K)

yes please

I fixed it

Attached: Lavolta-Carrying-Case-Bag-for-iMac-01.jpg (1300x867, 519K)

My college IT does this. Gets a bunch of nice 27" IPS screens, put them in a CAD lab hooked up to the mobo VGA. I swear they're all retarded.

Also cable routing standing desks so the cable is to short when you raise it.

Or using security screws to attach the monitor when one allen key splits the stand In two.

Bugs me that they still offset the keyboard to the left to make room for the numpad.

Did this so I could use the ramdac on an old amd gpu to pipe 3840x2160i@72Hz to my crt. Worked better than expected.