Huawei P30 Pro

>$999 MSRP premium phone
>no microSD card storage expansion (proprietary card instead)
>huge screen at only 1080p resolution

Attached: 1546341369378.jpg (500x500, 91K)

- There is something wrong at your pricing.
- At least it has decent storage expansion.
- You don't understand what 1080p means.

>huge screen at only 1080p resolution
Not sure what's the problem with this. It's only a 6" screen, not a 36" screen. It's not like there's an abundance of 1440p media either. And when this gimmick has been tried, it only took battery life with it.

>it has decent storage expansion.
it literally doesn't have "decent" storage expansion and the MSRP is right

t. autistic 1366x768 thinkpad cuck

even my HTC from more than 2 years ago has a 2560x1440 screen. it's important for font rendering

- I have just paid 650€ for it. No contract, no special price. Just standard pricing.
- Storage expansion better rhan the vast mayority os microSD cards out there.

>It's only a 6" screen
size is not all you retard, it has to do with the average distance when in use. do you hold your TV as close to your eyes as your phone? screen size is relative.

this. i had a galaxy s7 with the meme QHD display and it just murdered the battery. it got to the point where I could literally watch the battery percentage decrease by 1% every minute.

- Tell me which brands use that resolution in their phones now.

better how you fucking retard? microSD have many options for size and speed, and even the fastest are cheaper per GB than the proprietary card you have to buy for your chinkshit

Galaxy S10 defaults to FHD+ for the same reason with a comparable size screen.

how autistic and uninformed are you? and why do you create your posts like a faggot? even a cheap 270 euro phone has superior resolution screen

Attached: 1565616073215.png (932x792, 153K)

Thats why Samsung S10 defaults to FHD in a 6" screen

Having a different screen ratio is not a "better" resolution. Just a bunch of pixel extra. Do you want me to teach you about quality?

>ratio
are you retarded? we're talking about resolution PPI to be exact.

Attached: 1536288624346.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Are you having a stroke?

No. Take a closer look.

Good luck compating your truck horsepower with my BMW. Dumbass.

I have 2 minutes more to waste. Keep trying.

how about you go look up the PPI of the P30 Pro and then compare it to other phones similarly priced?

>t. autistic 1366x768 thinkpad cuck
Nice word salad and bullshit.
>even my HTC from more than 2 years ago has a 2560x1440 screen. it's important for font rendering
Yeah? And? So? Are you implying that phones with 1080p displays can't do font rendering properly? Who are you bullshitting here? I also asked where's all your 1080p+ media to enjoy.

Don't know why the fuck you're trying to say here. Here's for you too.

Thanks for reminding me why I stay on this board

P30 lite is $500 ish and you can fit two picoSDs or one microsd
Still has the wide angle camera lens