NOOOOO YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD PROGRAMMER WITHOUT BEING GOOD AT MATHS

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T BE A GOOD PROGRAMMER WITHOUT BEING GOOD AT MATHS

Attached: 1561569707320.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d33bH7txb3Q?t=114
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong thread

Correct.

>maths
This sounds so retarded

>math/ematic/s

Math is numbers. Programming is logic.

What does math have to do with anything in programming in 2019? Are you in statistics or just really old??? Everything is object oriented and uses editors now.

numbers are logic

mathsmethanics

programming is mostly linguistic these days. which is ironic because there are still autistic retards tryig to be programmers, not realizing that most the work is understanding and communicating with people. math is mostly useful for the programming most people dont do: systems, embedded, graphics, etc. Most people are making games on engines like unity, writing apps using whatever framework is easy and relevant, automating tasks, making websites etc

>Yeah, I totally failed Calculus one.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

You can't possibly be a good programmer if you post wojaks on chinese keypressing forums.

That's actually something a real gigachad would probably say.

>maths

Attached: 1555070140004.png (680x626, 179K)

Maffs, simple as

youtu.be/d33bH7txb3Q?t=114

agreed

still better than learning how to use snowflake-zoomer-tier javascript-frameworks

It's ok OP, not everyone can pass Pre-Calc on their first try. I mean most of the people who can't have diagnosed learning disabilities, but it should at least be comforting to know you're not alone.

whats cos(45)+sin(60)/tan(45)^2+1

>le onion face

language is also logic

the only people who unironically believe this are insecure math majors who think they have 150 iq. sure it's useful but unless you're doing very specific shit you'll need algebra and trig at most (linear algebra if you're doing vidya)

it's technically correct but if you say it willingly you're a faggot

Ehh... I'd say most important is PDEs, pretty much all science is PDEs and computational science is an enormous field tons of niggers out there programming matrices and PDEs and shit doing science.

that's not math u dumb faggot
math is more of figuring shit than calculating numbers
go back to school zoomer

you can't, since I got my first computer at 7 and I always dreamed of being fucking programmer but my only decent talent is at linguistic and I do fucking suck at math and programming uses lot of numbers and don't work very well when you input wrong numbers, with incredible effort I'd maybe break through but I'm most probably never going to be more than 'advanced pc user'

>I'd say most important is PDEs
Not really.

>pretty much all science is PDEs
Newton's laws aren't, which is why ODEs are also very important in engineering.

It mostly depends on the field you are working in, but numerics if Linear systems is by far the most important (and sophisticated) part of it all, as they appear literally everywhere and the methods in many more complex areas, such as numerics of ODEs and PDEs and many engineering topic make heavy use of it.
For example, numerically solving an ODE can, obviously depending on the approach, require solving very large systems of Linear equations.

not good programmer here, am good at maths, can confirm has nothing to do with it, most of my code is just copy paste of itself anyway.

ALL THINGS ARE LOGIC
MORALS ARE RESERVED FOR THE FLESHY ONES
AND THEY SHALL PERISH
ENTER THE SINGULARITY PATHETIC MORTALS
THE CIRCUITRY WILL REMAIN
THE CIRCUITRY WILL REMAIN

You failed basic logic 101, you are even shit tier at math...

Oceania chads rise up

programming is about memorizing a bunch of shit.
For example I'm trying to do a game in javascript so I figured I'd use phaser 3.
So first I have to memorize the nodejs commands to start the live server.
But wait now I have to memorize all the phaser 3 commands.
But wait I want to make a multiplayer game.
So now I have to memorize the socket.io library.
But wait I want the stuff that happens in the game to be stored in a server.
Great so now I have to learn php.

>that's not math
you're literally wrong