For young female coders internship interviews can be toxic

wired.com/story/for-young-female-coders-internship-interviews-can-be-toxic/

Discordbros exclude pajeet girl.

Attached: C03023C8-C101-47F9-AC22-0A1A59FDA8A4.jpg (890x959, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDgYDBRDkHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they all go to parties together
GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 1565562105774.jpg (729x1024, 65K)

Do serious people use discord? I’ve never heard of any normies using it only incels or SJWs and trannies (i.e. undesireables)

Why is everything so hard for young, female, coders? This is why we need sisterhood youtube.com/watch?v=xDgYDBRDkHU

It's relatively popular for group work in my classes, it's because most are also gamers and have used it before and drag the rest in because they prefer it over other media.

Are you some kind of hermit? Everyone and his mom is using it by now.

who uses discord lol
fucking 12 yearolds

>people didn't just walk up to me and shower me with attention and friendship
>I actually had to reach out to people to get included
>how could this possibly happen?!?!?
Always a treat to see how women react to being treated the same way as men are for the first time in their lives.

Is she really mad that people get along without her? What are they supposed to do, suddenly befriend and carry her through life?
Why didn't you read my mind and tell me about that scholarship like you told your firends! You're supposed to help strangers like me get ahead!

>discord
>costanza.jpg

Real men use IRC.

t. hermit

>chipalkatti
Entitled currywhore is entitled

Nobody wants to hang out with Pajeets, they're annoying, I'd rather group with niggas and beaners rather than pajeets

My Computer Science department has an unofficial Discord server and we invite everybody.
We share textbooks, online resources, and even offer tutoring on there, so it's definitely beneficial to be there.

But it's her fault. She refused to use Discord, the easiest, fastest, and most effective method of communication among a group of people today.
Imagine you're in a group project and someone says "Sorry, you can't contact me about the project."
All she had to do was sign up and join the server.

Seems to be a thing then, my CS department in Windsor Canada does the same thing

Because it's the best group chat platform there is.
It has fine-grain role management, you can upload files, post links, everything you need to do.

Like on ours, we wrote a bot that pulls class information from our school's registration system and will automatically assign you roles related to your class.
That way you can make announcements to specific classes which is pretty dope.

sorry im straight i dont use faggotware that prints 12 yr old gaming references while loading

if only teamspeak had support for easy fast drag and drop lasting filesharing and a possibility to do easy client to client messaging it would be superior i think... but i can only dream...

tl;dr what is networking

really it's mostly just kids who are into comp sci because they want to prove to people that they're not script kitties.

fuck off sjw marketer

By the sounds of her story, they didn't exclude her, she excluded herself.

something something blue/green bubbles

Why do w*myn feel the need to create these cringe "emotional support" shit?

>discord
the new thing on the streets is microsoft teams now
get with the times grampa

Attached: Microsoft-Teams-rolls-out-to-Office-365-customers-worldwide-1-1.png (1200x799, 225K)

In your desperate virgin gaymer social circle, maybe. Anyone who's showered in the latest 20 days uses Instagram, and depending on your country, Whatsapp, iMessage, Viber, WeChat, LINE or whatever.

My fucking mother uses Discord as a Skype replacement because she got fed of the calls dropping. I wasn't involved, no idea how she found it.

So, Slack with epic reddit onionmemes?

Because they're one step above retarded children. Makes you wonder what they left out of their stories that would cause men who do work to dismiss them so quickly.

no one outside of big enterprise^tm uses teams. it's a shitty slack clone which was already shit.

to be fair, I empathize with the street shitter on this one. Discord is a shit-tier program and I shouldn't need to use it for daily life. Reminds me of how I'd constantly get cucked back in school because people would set up events on faceberg groups and I refused to use the mossad botnet, so it was like pulling teeth trying to stay in the loop.

i had install messenger for s group project, so cry me a river

Ok so why didn't she download Discord

Fuck discord, fuck slack, and fuck teams. If you need something from me, e-mail me. If I ignore you, come to my fucking office. If you don't want to, it wasn't important enough to waste my fucking time on anyway.

Attached: zap.gif (450x194, 990K)

>This guy businesses

Attached: 1563897908732.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

T-Thomas?

Yeah I had to download it specifically for schoolwork and staying in the loop when it came to school related shit. Dunno why the girl in the OP story didn’t just download it and stop being a whiny bitch.

This

honestly it's like irc 2.0 at this point. It just has all the needed shit for desktop based communication for any purpose, and it has a rather massive userbase, making a lot of people switch over from other services, even those actually "designed for serious work >:^| ".

>i dont use faggotware that prints 12 yr old gaming references while loading
then how do you know it does that

Oh boo, hoo, hoo. The reason why women don't make it in many fields is because they are thin-skinned. They assume that men aren't grueled, hazed, chastised, etc, but WE ARE. We just suck it up and deal with it, it's part of the job. After all, if you can't handle an interviewer being a bit of a dick, what use are you going to be for the company? Seriously think about that. You're going to be working with those people for months if not years if not decades, and you're going to have dead lines, unforeseen difficulties, etc... You need to at least have a thick skin, and learn to roll with the punches and throw some yourself. If you can't handle that, you don't belong in a tech job. It's highly competitive and meritocratic, and at times volatile (especially if you work for a start-up). Sorry.

Anyway,
>"They all have Discord because they all game together, they all go to parties together, ..."
Uhhh, don't you have friends too? Femcels are fucking weird, man. Guys know when they are hermit losers. Women, even the absolute social rejects and borderline shut-ins still think they are the protagonist of a Disney channel movie. You're fucking not. Make some friends.
>didn't know that Microsoft had an internship for high school students until she looked over a classmates' shoulder when he was asking the teacher to give him a recommendation
Sounds like a you problem, sweetie. Go look for internships yourself. What was he supposed to do, recommend you apply instead? Dumb ass.
>couldn't get other students to work with her on school projects unless she downloaded Discord
Then... just download Discord. Maybe you'll even make some friends, or get a boyfriend or something. Christ...

Attached: what a fucking world.jpg (480x352, 20K)

I got a gf through discord

it didn't go to well though