Don’t buy xianomi. It’s being actively shilled on here by the usual suspects...

Don’t buy xianomi. It’s being actively shilled on here by the usual suspects. Also don’t buy any chink phone at all or androids in general because Google India is spam advertising on here on YouTube.

Attached: BBC21F61-801F-4A96-8BD1-2CDA780B6E7D.jpg (1242x1847, 1.14M)

Shut up kike

Be spied upon by 1. commies or 2. Jews. I'll take the commies because at least they don't have direct political power over me yet.

t. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 owner

t.andreet

xiaomi has really bad software, but the hardware is really cheap for its specs. no regrets overall.

t. Fageet

I have a Xiaomi phone.
It's great.

Attached: 4F1532B2-D07A-42B3-B55C-A651252C8FFF.jpg (364x257, 37K)

b-b-buh muh oneplus 7 pro isn't chinese. Sure it's built in china but it's an american based company made FOR THE PEOPLE. right? ...right? 90hz gaiz

Attached: image-3089199-by-winterkiss-on-favim-com.jpg (600x583, 37K)

xiaomi botnet best botnet

I actually bought the mi mix 3 purely because of the sliding screen. No front facing camera unless I want it to

> MI

More like HDMI amirite

Attached: more like hd mi am i right haha get it.jpg (2089x1200, 85K)

pop up camera

Fag.
I will buy what I want.

>apple is made in India
>buy a windows phone
I wish, if only Microsoft stuck with an updated 8.1, I would have bought a new one.

Wow, so the meme is actually true, pajeets are Asia kikes

Attached: 1566514044424.jpg (1242x1847, 287K)

Objectively correct.

And I'd say the same to people living in China: you're a fucking idiot if you use a Chinese phone in China. Buy an Apple, and at least have a *chance* of not having a phone 100% backdoored to the same political cabal that can disappear you for wrongthink.

By the way, Hauwei is the better choice because they make all of their chipsets (as far as I'm aware) in-house, in China. Which means no Qualcomm backdoors for the anti-public alphabet agencies + Mossad to hunt down political dissidents.

Everyone else: notice how these guys didn't provide a single shred of an argument? That's because these guys are livid CIA/NSA/Mossad terrorists.

Bet you guys hate encryption too, huh? Math sure is a bitch. :^)

Attached: 1563424842056.gif (606x346, 2.01M)

The NSA is spying on you regardless, fucktard. If you're in any of the five-eyes countries they have your data. You're just adding to the datarape by allowing the insectoids to spy on you.

>if you post wrongthink like, say, "Israel is an apartheid state", the alphabet agencies can hunt you down and suicide you
>you might as well make it even easier for them to spy on you
Great argument.

The public is turning against you. You sure that $40 an hour is worth it?

You're actually fucking retarded, aren't you? By buying chinkshit phones you're adding another layer of spyware.

You can still quit and find a different career path. One where you not only won't have to worry about public retaliation but (maybe more importantly) you won't be plagued by your conscience for the rest of your life.

You don't have to be a tool for evil.

There's still time, you can try not being retarded.

I just ordered xiaomi yeelights. Should i kms?

>t. iCuck

>t. Communist trash

>$40 an hour
I'd kill for that amount of money...
Here, in Russia, it's like a fucking shitton.

No one is making $40/hr shilling...

Not the people working for the IDF or the Tides Foundation, but CIA and FBI agents can pretty easily hit that amount after a few years experience and demonstrated competence.

So, sorry Ruskie , but the $40 an hour thing is for American feds. Despite what western media claims (in a desperate attempt to distract from Israeli propaganda), I don't think Russia has a whole lot of foreign influence groups.

This board is fucking retarded

Boys, we're starving there :'(

Feel free to go back

You still got... uh...

Gazprom? Just get a cushy government job, my Russian friend. In your country, short of being born into a tycoon's family, that seems like the most reliable way of making a living.

Only people with ignorant small brains think bad about xiaomi. Miui is fucking amazing with the way you can change themes and also the full screen gestures are a blessing. Only the camera software is lacking but anything else is awesome. There is even build in screen recorder for internal audio recording.

i
you are actually retarded if you think apple is any better and don't have any backdoors.

I converted my whole family to Xiaomi
they are amazed at how great the phones are for the price

What's wrong with Xiaomi? As long as you know how to install custom roms onto their devices, they are great phones for the price. Only reason I don't consider them is because of lack of support in the US but my friend in South America only speaks highly of his Xiaomi phone.

buy redmi note

man, you have too much time on your hands or something? you actually believe even one person will buy "x" over "y" cause you say so on chan? sounds like a wasted effort...

yes Mr. Goldberg

my mi 9 is pretty comfy desu

Literally everything on this planet has a backdoor and anyone who believes otherwise is a moron, the only reason they let minor criminals like drug drealers or pedophiles roam free with their "secure" equipment and VPNs is because they don't want to reveal the fact that they have a backdoor into everything.

>low key iPhone shilling
not falling gor it iJeet

OnePlus is china based tho..

China doesn't need backdoors, simply because the CCP can legally access all databases.

t.schizo

That was literally his point, better to be spied on by a foreign government than your own because a foreign one cares less about you unless you're a political figure or involved in any meaningful business.

Never seen this in my life. I don't know what the fuck you are talking about really. Also what is rooting? Also what is flashing? You gigantic turbonerd

Posted from my Xiaomi Mi A1

Attached: 1566355979420.jpg (960x953, 68K)

what other 100-150 dollar phone should I buy then?

iPhone SE.

I'm anti-China so no chink shit for me

Redmi 7 3/32 if $100
Redmi Note 7 3/32 if $150