aliexpress.com/item/33003242229.html
aliexpress.com/item/32970992906.html
aliexpress.com/item/33013493270.html
aliexpress.com/item/32939782119.html
aliexpress.com/item/32952271892.html
aliexpress.com/item/32918090833.html
aliexpress.com/item/32954911438.html
youtu.be/F0xfiWX4pyE
ebay.com/itm/Dual-Black-Layer-Record-Studio-Microphone-Mic-Windscreen-Pop-Filter-Mask-Shield/273807663422
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

csg is dead, rip csg

also thread reminder that if you buy tin T2s you WILL need to buy a new cable for them

the included cable in tin T2s are bad
>t. owned them

Ah, Columbine Shooting General, my favourite Jow Forums thread.

>csg is dead, rip csg
stfu dumbass

>csg is dead, rip csg
(You)

i only come to CSG for the news section. fuck you op

Good chinkphones that arent xiaomi?

Attached: D-VWNZpXsAYE9Yz.jpg (1200x1600, 206K)

Umidigi

OnePlus.

cable is fine but the ear tips suck
t. waiting for spinfits to arrive

any opinions on the mark ryden backpacks bois
they look pretty good and i need a new backpack

homo

>homo
OwO

recommend one then faggot

What is a good chink brand for cordless drills? Pic related seems to get positive reviews.

Attached: aneerpower.png (720x720, 767K)

Has anyone purchased shoes from China? They're cheap but are they worth the money they're charging for?

Attached: 1547282814784.jpg (800x800, 91K)

what is this sex move even called? (taking a picture for posting onto a chinese amazon product review must be included in the sex act).

that upsidedown blowjob ... does she do pushups at the same time ? does she just see butthole the whole time? so many questions.

my new fetish.

Tigernu is your best bet

Which spinfit did you get? The orange one doesn't hold on the edge of the nozzle. Red one works fine but foam tips are ideally the best.

Do these cash back things work and how much do you get back? Is it dollars ur getting back to your bank account or some points to use on next order? Weirdly good reviews.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23-05-58-12-602_com.android.vending.png (1080x1920, 360K)

if you can't try them on, don't buy them

scam. they collect and sell your PII.

The emergency edition of the csg board doesn't mean you get to do all the dumb shit you want.

RESIZE YOUR FUCKING IMAGES

his size should be the largest allowed here, don't want your 3 MB shits polluting my board to show off weeb shit

These things are pretty fun

Attached: ezgif-4-4536a1249b4c.jpg (800x800, 84K)

Just don't click the images you're not interested in. Also, do some anger management, faggot

no u

Any cool shit to add for the impending sale?

>are they worth the money they're charging for
I guess it would depend on what you're buying and for how much
Alot of sellers will sell the exact same shoe as others for varying prices just different brand
"Fashion" brand is the most generic and usually cheapest
Most shoes last will be PU that's why their cheaper
It's a good idea to look at several different listings and check the description for differences especially the sizing of the shoe
I double checked with seller for the size

Attached: 823_010304_1_12.jpg (2500x1893, 648K)

Also they don't come with a box

This game is rigged. I recorded it and it showed different things afterwards.

Attached: F7376265-B395-470C-AC12-6E18B5BFB00F.png (640x1136, 160K)

Hey /csg/, I can't find a good small rechargeable flashlight that doesn't have the stupid 5 light modes that are cycled through using one button. I need it to be on/off only, everything else should either not exists or have a separate input method or ability to be disabled.
Picrelated would be perfect if it wasn't for this issue. (side button, USB charging, and zoom are nice, but not required).

Attached: HTB1oEfFbtnJ8KJjSszdq6yxuFXaW.jpg (1001x1001, 67K)

yeah, before when you play flip to win, you can actually watch the tiles and see where they go.
but now it just gives you bullshit when you click on the right tile.

haha look what i found.
aliexpress.com/item/33003242229.html

Attached: gayyyyy.gif (750x1061, 772K)

What's the point?

Attached: HTB17NXfRgTqK1RjSZPhq6xfOFXa5.jpg (800x1060, 92K)

LG
Motorola
Lenovo
Nokia

Game is rigged bullshit. It doesn't decide what the tile is until you click it.

I picked the bottom left 2 like 10 times in a row and got the same 2 over and over again. The game is a lie.

Ebates works. I've gotten like $300 from Ebates over the last few years. I got $50 cashback when it was at 9% for buying a mix 2 when it came out.

Attached: CEBAD25A-DBAD-47AB-B3B8-FE967580DD69.jpg (644x696, 98K)

they look good! thanks user for advice.
I buy so much shit from china, I guess shoes and clothing will be my next set of things I buy.
since everything's already made there, it's dumb to pay full prices in local stores.
these are $8. that's over $60 in stores. insane markup.

Attached: 1555259444146.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

>over $60 in stores
You can get crappy shoes that look good, but fall apart in no time for

Oh, one more thing, the insoles might be thin/crap

still worth $8. if they last 6 months, I'll just buy another one. it's not like $60 ones will be 8x better anyway.

I meant to write that you can get them locally. At least in Germany.
Also, who buys shoes without trying them on? I've bought shoes online before, but then you order 3 different models in 2 sizes each and send back 4-5 pairs

GAY AF MY NIGGA LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLLLLLOLLOLOOLLOl

Just buy from the provne shops, Li-ning, erke, Anta

I found DDR3 SODIMM to DIMM adapters
aliexpress.com/item/32970992906.html

Best bulk USB cables? Both micro and lightning. I'd like to have 5 or 10 so I can lose them at work and shit and ugreen is too expensive for that.

check the group buy section. cables can be 50% off when buy 2 or more.

>Also, who buys shoes without trying them on? I've bought shoes online before, but then you order 3 different models in 2 sizes each and send back 4-5 pairs
buy one size up. it's never an issue as one size down.

best/good soldering kit?

Why are the lowest prices usually "ships from Russian Federation"? And why don't they ship to Europe from Russia?

help, what are the best thickest gel inserts on ali? i cant seem to find good ones just cheap pieces of shit.

>gel inserts
for shoes?

because russia is closest to china and probably good trade deal.
russia to EU = regulations they cant do it. different trade deal
fuck read a book on global trade already.

manlet detected

how does the group buy thing work? i don't get it

u mad brah?

Baseus
Rock
USAMS

yes i want my feet to be gellin again.

er, its in the app. i dont see it in the website.

if i was a manlet id just buy platforms, ali has thousands of those easy to find.

of you've seen them before, dirty manlet

>order cancelled
>wait for a week or two
>still cancelled
>radio silence
>contact seller
>tells me to open a dispute where I say I got the item and don't want it anymore for personal reasons and that they then will refund me
ummm

Attached: 1094504fc7a5dd4f4a293590d19c2d86.jpg (556x556, 38K)

Only an absolut beta manlet would know about platforms.
Just how insecure of a berk you must be to wear concealed high-heels in public?

stop being poor and get better internet

i am looking for the toning shapeups shoes as well and these fucking platformers keep coming up.

aliexpress.com/item/33013493270.html
these gel inserts look good. oh no i'll be 1cm taller but not really since my weight will compress the gel insert. i'm such a manlet raising my height by 3mm will totally help.

Who said I'm in the EU? Also, you don't need deals for chink shit, as you typically don't pay tariffs or even taxes as long as you stay under a certain value (something like 50CHF or 25€)

sounds like some advanced chinking going on there

How come you know about them you absolute beta manlet?

Had to google them you damn spastic

aliexpress.com/item/32939782119.html
why are these so expensive

Also, bouncers and the police use them in some cases. When the ripped 1.85 guy is 1.90, he's even more intimidating.

Bouncers are wayyyy taller than 1.9, at least where I'm at.
They are around at least 2m or more and built like a concrete bunker

Yay or nay?
Cheapest Batman in the market
aliexpress.com/item/32952271892.html

aliexpress.com/item/32918090833.html
maybe my feet will enjoy these too

Look at their feet, maybe they're not as tall as you think. Or you're dutch where the average guy is already 1.90

Gay. Get one of these instead aliexpress.com/item/32954911438.html

Attached: -186576645-2146658462.jpg (960x960, 363K)

Sorry lad but I am anti-sperg today.

I'll ask again for any mechanical, full size or at least tenkeyless bluetooth keyboard with clicky switches (equiv. to blues or browns)

Anyone have experiences with an MMCX cable that includes a microphone? I have one but the mic is pretty bad.

I think it makes deepthroating easier cause of the alignment of the throat.

Link please

I got this little guy a few days ago works fine as expected actually this most decent product I've bought without any compromise. Too lazy to wire a wall of text so I'll post a review this guy explains how it works pretty well here.
youtu.be/F0xfiWX4pyE

Attached: IMG_20190820_101010.jpg (3968x2976, 2.24M)

it really does

The cable is okay. WHAT I don't like about the Tin T2s are the shape. With the foam eartips it fucking hurts my ears because they get stabbed by the sharp edges. I'm currently using tiny silicon eartips to avoid friction between the back of the tin t2 and my ears

Lel

Meizu
Vivo
Oppo
ZTE
Oukitel

cp145

poco

Pocophone is made by Xiaomi.

Pretty sure you can reprogram those flashlight controllers, but not sure how.

Please my friend close the dispute and open it again, change the dispute reason so my shop does not hurt.
After you closed it you cant open again :) :)

Anyway! Looking for a good chink pop-filter! for my new USB cardoid microphone, and oh boy is it better than some shit phantom powered one without some 50 dollar power supply. I found this one on eBay.
ebay.com/itm/Dual-Black-Layer-Record-Studio-Microphone-Mic-Windscreen-Pop-Filter-Mask-Shield/273807663422
Its 4.40 USD, not sure if good or not, found them more expensive, bad mount, smaller etc etc on Ali, in general eBay is shit for reviews so might not buy purely to that.
Pic related, its a pop filter.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

exactly what I expected

Attached: pop.png (688x113, 9K)

Nothing is made by Xiaomi. Literally.
Xiaomi is nothing more than an incubator that allows smaller startups to use its infrastructure and funding to develop products given that those final products will carry the Xiaomi branding once they are launched.
So no, the Pocophone is not made by Xiaomi, but is (only?) sold under the Xiaomi brand name.

Well it's still a Xiaomi phone.

Yes, but in the same way that Microsoft phones were a thing, even though they were clearly Nokia phones.

Right. Regardless, the guy asked for non-Xiaomi phones so Poco is a wrong answer.

>Nokia
more like foxconn phones

Any good micro sd cards that are 256gb+ that also doesn't cost alot?

Nokia just lent their brand name to Microsoft, even now HMD Global makes the phones and not Nokia.
Are you a total moron?