What the FUCK is wrong with Modern Web?

>loads ads before article
>still loads something after 5 minutes
>article space is literally half of screen
>article is unironically and literally left-leaning
>share button that no one uses is distrubing the article
>webpage quality is shit
>article quality also is unironically shit

God I miss late-2000s no-bloat no-hassle full-of-rich-content webpages.

Attached: DA1601B1-A92C-4791-9D06-6FE51AD5004E.jpg (2048x1536, 955K)

money came in, passion went out
clearnet is a wasteland and theres no turning back

javascript and css happened, hipsters think they look smart with their 500MB of imported scripts and style sheets that makes the page look like shit

but mostly this

If only the clearnet was a wasteland, with a wasteland you have freedom
Clearnet is really a big corpocracy where all the big internet corporations squander competition in favor of their propaganda and spyware

At this point if you still see ads online then you have no right to complain about them. It's like bitching about cars almost running you over because you choose to walk in the middle of the road instead of just learning to use the sidewalk.

actually it's more like cars started driving on the sidewalk and you have to use adblock to walk on the powerlines

Yeah, but I can still complain about all the "content" itself really being more elaborate advertisements.
Which is kind of the product of ad blocking, but let's not kid ourselves, it would have happened anyway.

Not really. Considering the history of roads as a means of foot traffic, the extremely common knowledge that most roads are no longer safe for foot traffic, and the ease with which you can block ads with one click, the original analogy makes more sense.

OP here. I have a fucking content blocker which ironically can’t block this ad.

So you don't have uBlock Origin or uMatrix.
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

or opera

it looks like OP is on an iPad?

FUCK carbon black

Attached: snarl.jpg (960x638, 44K)

dumbass itoddler deserves ads

lel pajeets should have known that android phones are shit at blocking ads.

Get a better one or learn how to use it better. I don't see any ads.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-191339_Firefox.jpg (1080x2032, 372K)

firefox has ublock origin
lqb8

The adchoices ad is blocked on my Android with DNS66 adblocker.

>The Latest Sedan Models
>Mazda 6 from 15 years ago

???

Attached: MAZDA-6-Atenza-Hatchback-298_24.jpg (1024x768, 254K)

The joke is that the "content" or "article" is just thinly veiled advertising itself lmao.

Fuck niggers, kikes, fag, trannies, jannies, and (((content creators))) the modern web is cancer burn it all down.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

>click link from google search that seems useful
>see page for 1 second before a full page popup opens trying to guilt me into turning off my ad blocker
>can't click the "continue anyway" button because the bottom third of the page is covered by a gdpr cookie consent notification
>accept cookies because they'll be blocked anyway
>click the now visible "continue with ad blocker enabled" button
>another massive popup opens as a last ditch effort to try and guilt me into disabling ad blocker
>click close button
>immediately redirected through 2 mangled domain names
>then 3 different ad/tracking/telemetry gathering domains
>click browser's stop loading button for great justice
>phew, it stopped
>try to go back to the google search
>browsing history is now just a few hundred links back to one of the scam domains
>have to force close browser because some javascript script is still running and making the browser use a suspiciously large amount of the CPU
>forget what I was even searching for

Attached: 37d.jpg (256x256, 8K)

While I agree with the sentiment, you can make 90% of the garbage on webpages disappear with umatrix.

i know this feel all too well.

>They use carbon black at work
>It's shit
>VMWare is shit too
This can only go well.

It's the same shit it was before, but now you have guulag & friends spying your ass.

Just use open links in a new window if it's so hard for you to use the internet.

How about """muh SEO"""
>Want to replace my furnace by myself instead of being cucked by the HVAC jew
>All Google search results are just SEO plants by various HVAC companies all across the countries about when to call them
And this is one of those topics that they don't want you to research so I can't find jack shit on it. Guess I'll be going to the literal library

sometimes the sites are responsive and you can get away with blocked certain elements using an ad blocker.

Attached: insult against life.jpg (600x325, 24K)

You're browsing the Internet wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190822_200856.png (1919x939, 256K)

summerfag detected

itoddlers like you should be dragged out and shot.

you can block the popup with your adblocker

Isn't that iOS you're using? If so, why not use SnowHaze to kill all 3rd party Javascript? If it's a desktop, then just use something that allows uMatrix, and kill all 3rd party Javascript by default.

Use diy keyword

Is there any other websites like Techcrunch, but for other types of news? Not just technology news.

Yes, there are other news sites, many of which do not focus on technology.