Attached: bst1.png (2000x1477, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abriefhistory.org/?p=774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zoom zoom

Looks like shitty razer

I'm 25

>unironically using mint
>"it's actually "bionic beaver" but we give it shitty thot names like tina or tara or tessa to fuck you up when adding PPAs"
>using a distro that has outlived it's usefulness

What's wrong with Mint ?
It's the distro that made me switch from windows

It was useful when Ubuntu didn't include some codecs, but there's a checkbox in the Ubuntu installer for that now. I guess if you want Cinnamon ootb it's almost acceptable, but you're better off installing it on Ubuntu minimal/server or finding an iso with it included. Ubuntu MATE exists with a checkbox for those codecs during install now, so there's literally no reason to install Mint MATE besides some gross default themes.

Mint used to be easier than Ubuntu (which was easier than Debian), but now Ubuntu is so easy there's no need for Mint's training wheels, and including tons of software while possibly beneficial to one new person is unacceptable bloat to another. Hence why Ubuntu has the "minimal install" option.

Not to mention the fucking around with lsb-release to change "bionic" (the name of the Ubuntu release that ALL VERSIONS of Mint 19.x are a variant of) to Tessa or Tara or Tina just to be different, forcing manual configuration of PPAs meant for Ubuntu that should "Just Werk". Nor mentioning Clem's rather unique political views regarding what countries are "allowed" to use Mint.

>Nor mentioning Clem's rather unique political views regarding what countries are "allowed" to use Mint.
Could you tell me more about it?

didnt even rice it. shit is full vanilla mint, what a shame

> abriefhistory.org/?p=774
>I’m only going to ask for one thing here. If you do not agree I kindly ask you not to use Linux Mint and not to donate money to it.
>I don’t want any money or help coming from Israel or people who support the action of their current government.

Ok Linux Mint is definitely überbased.

except Clem hates Israel because he's a leftist. Think more like Ilhan Omar if she wasn't Muslim rather than the Ben Garrison if the edits were real.

Ok linux mint is ultra-bluepilled and I'm definitely switching to apartheid linux

seems based to me

>I don’t want any money or help coming from Israel or people who support the action of their current government.
Absolutely based, I was on the fence but now I'm def using it.

Cool case, shame it has a company logo on the front :(

For once the rice actually matches the desktop.
Better than a winturd.

Holy shit. I used to think that mint was trashed but actually they are bretty based

Based, I wanted to give Mint a try and now I definitely will.

>Nor mentioning Clem's rather unique political views regarding what countries are "allowed" to use Mint.
Oh vey, installing mint right now

That feel when someone finds your mint setup so good he copies my pics and starts threads with those.

Attached: IMG_20190814_213409.jpg (4160x3120, 2.85M)

Fuck off, you absolute braindead nigger monkey. You posted this thread the other day. Nobody cares.

OP BTFO

now that is embarrassing

Never said it was mine you braindead

Shut the fuck up Boomer

>Mint
>Building an entire rig around this downstream botnet dumpster fire

kek

No proof whatsoever.

you are mentally ill

Attached: 1.jpg (3024x4032, 988K)

Yeap, that's gonna be a
[x] based
and a
[x] redpilled
from me

>TrashPad
>Virginux Mint
[X] cringe
[X] bluepilled

[x] kys

Attached: IMG_8424.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

Attached: IMG_20190823_212130.jpg (4032x3024, 1.32M)

what laptop is that?

Manjaro Cinnamon > Linux Mint

question

I used to recommend Mint or Zorin for normies and olds as a Windows substitute for budget hardware

does Ubuntu MATE have a (easy) way to have a Windows-like taskbar theme like Mint?

>basedpad
>Patriciux Mint
[x] based
[x] redpilled

just install manjaro

I'm unironically thinking about switching to manjaro cinnamon

yes but it's an unstable mess
point normies towards

why

Recommending an unstable rolling release OS to normies.
Just kill yourself, stupid shill.

kde is pretty windows like. I bet if you used the windows 10 theme and icons most normalfags wouldnt know the difference.

don't listen to the zoomer memers recommending Manjaro for a newb, it's way to unstable. Ubuntu MATE comes with MATE Tweak, which you should open just to swap to Compton for compositing and from there you can change the Panel layout to Redmond.

I prefer to have the Applications/Places/System menu instead of it all being crammed into one, also I put it at the top of the screen.

Attached: mate redmond layout.png (2560x440, 113K)

>unironically supporting the scammers of linux mint
wow, we finally found it.
the biggest retard of Jow Forums

>manjaro
are you fucking retarded or actual newfag?
god dammit, stupid shills
this

>using Linux mint in 2019
The developer is a piece of shit. He doesn’t listen to people. He wastes his time compiling shit nobody cares about. Forces telemetry and collects your user data. Only cucks use linux mint.

Attached: 1548558791143.png (382x491, 124K)