Thanks Jow Forums

thanks Jow Forums scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3007807/meet-chinas-fabulous-cross-dressing-computer-coders?fbclid=IwAR1zpG0KJfVIfCj-xaGl734WTyKLO7sMfleVGtdS__h28PJ1mMf3JNKt87w

Attached: programmingsocks.jpg (428x316, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wearadress.org/
github.com/komeiji-satori/Dress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitty link

>chinks fell for the tranny psyop
glownigger vs glowchink war is bound to heat up

>screenshot of a discord embed of an article about programming trannies
If I wasn't here forever I'd leave just about now

>Substitute women with "wo"men

>fabulous
God help us.

>Oh no no chinks are supposed to be based and redpilled

Attached: 1558608814975.png (683x751, 149K)

Absolute chine state
>"she" kills Jow Forums single hand.

Attached: 2B656EEA-FCF0-403A-8778-460FD262DAD6.jpg (1456x690, 389K)

why are there so many trans women in cs and math?
Why!
I've studied in other engineering departments, I have a minor in the humanities, but they're all in math and cs, why?????

Attached: 1526274924980.png (778x778, 325K)

Attached: 9994AD4C-E38D-4808-BBEB-D315A3908BCA.jpg (972x1155, 194K)

High pay autism

Attached: D433DB6A-0804-45A0-9BF6-61BCA77080F8.jpg (972x1294, 239K)

>Apart from those who cross-dress for pleasure, the trend has become infamous as an entertainment feature at technology companies’ annual parties.

>Critics have panned the practice – along with another popular party turn of having female staff wear provocative costumes at internet company events – as “low” and perpetuating negative stereotypes.

>“Lewd performances such as male colleagues cross-dressing in heavy make-up has become a standard at large Chinese internet companies,” PingWest, an online media portal focusing on technology, reported in 2017.

I thought this part was interesting, and puts silicon valley to shame for progressiveness :^)

wearadress.org/

why are asian boys so cute

No sexual dimorphism.

the nerds got tired of not having a girlfriend, so they decided to become the girlfriend.

here are some mirrors
github.com/komeiji-satori/Dress

Attached: 1564829670396.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

I wish I were a qt smol azn boi ;_______;

>crossdressing fun without lgbtwtfbbq mental illness
>cute traps with cute dicks

Asians keep getting more and more based. Jews must be SHAKING.

I am also envious of their neotenous builds and faces. I guess the trade-off is that no woman would ever take you seriously though

i wish i had programmer gf(male)

Attached: FinnoKorean.jpg (1743x617, 232K)

finns are not qt enough

>the thighs on that mouse
HNNNN

sauce on the korean

Fucking based.

sadly they still look like men
crossdressing was a mistake

I want him to sit on my lap in a non sexual way. That's all.

This world was a mistake.

This is what happens with an unbalanced gender ratio, thank the Chinese baby girl killer parents for ruining their society

how to get QT Chinese crossdressing gf? (bf). I can't program but I'm a blue collar worker who is in shape, makes great money, and can afford to spoil my bf with new frilly dresses and skin care products

Attached: Clowns.jpg (750x727, 85K)

Fake news, girls are alive but undocumented in small villages or cities

some cute men

This reminds me of that behavioral sink rat experiment by Calhoun, you guys should read it. Some rats became homos and some did nothing but groom themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

I still think it's pretty shifty trying to map rat behavior from a one-time experiment to humans. But I could be wrong, and a large chunk of males in the future could become traps instead of participating in society

You can be a trap and still participate in society.
The best part of all is that you never know who lives a double life, a closet sissy who crossplays and and getting their butt stuffed at cons or whatever.
I say the same thing about furries, most live perfectly normal lives outside of their fursuiting fetish.

>implying traps can't be beneficial to society as a tax payer
>implying the future won't hold opportunities for traps to drain the balls of stronger, better men who will benefit society on the larger scale more efficiently because they're not worrying about getting their cock serviced
You're thinking too small scale. The future is full of traps and eventually neko shotas. Bigot.

Attached: 1468267138003.jpg (1080x1349, 133K)

Traps were a thing in China since forever. There were literally more effeminate male prostitues than female ones.

china has probably the biggest tranny population...

The rough density of a human city needed to get to that level in the experiment would be well over 100,000 people per square kilometer. Even our most dense cities today fail to reach half of that figure. This isn't even to mention the other practical problems such as differences between the comparatively simple social structure of rodents, the quality of the habitat, the temptations of society, and so on.

dudes will become traps because over 45% of prime aged women refuse to get married, at least in the West, in order to focus on their careers - and China has a huge tens of millions of persons gap between men and women.

This. Women are impure cock carousel riding capitalist worker drones.

Now we finally know who's buying this

Attached: Yeston-Radeon-RX-5700.jpg (690x1227, 185K)

>tfw no qt trap bf to give me a massage while dinner cooks when I come home from work
>tfw no qt trap bf to cuddle up with on the couch while we watch anime

But that is clearly for lesbians.

>tfw no japanese bf

Attached: DkzijvBU8AAvshb.jpg large.jpg (720x1280, 190K)

Dude I am not sorting through all that shit. Can we get a gallery link or thumbnails or something?

>and eventually neko shotas
fuckhuge if true. there's nothing in this earth I wish more than having my own catboy

Attached: 1541984532234.jpg (1448x2048, 348K)

we need to fund it. The future is full of traps, neko, and nuclear power for all. These are the things I'm willing to die for to move forward.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 17K)

Hopefully the future can give me a normal intact dick too...

;_;

Please, kill yourself.

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE ITT:

YOU ARE A WASTE IF OXYGEN

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EXIST

PLEASE, TERMINATE YOURSELF

>over 45% of prime aged women refuse to get married, at least in the West, in order to focus on their careers
The problem is that as women become more equal to men, which is itself a good thing, they are still only willing to marry men of higher socioeconomic status. So it's pretty obvious that this means only the top men are able to find a partner at all; and since women care about *relative* status to themselves, there will be fewer of these men every year as women become more equal on average. Literally the only people who benefit from this are the top men. Ironically, this system ends up harming most women too.

Personally, I think men will weather this better. We seem to be able to handle isolation and loneliness more than women

Attached: 1564948281695.png (575x1024, 1.42M)

lead by example faggot.
>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

Attached: 135.gif (500x281, 615K)

I'd just be celibate, idc

I used to like traps till I met traps.

It's not about liking things. I, for example, like to sniff my armpits sometimes, but I'm not screaming about it every fucking second on every fucking corner of Earth.

there are shit people in every group
not my problem you're not vocal about it

I wish I lived with a tsundere crossdressing programmer roommate who would blush and do girly embarrassing things and kick me in the nuts but at the end of the day he's afraid of sleeping alone and reluctantly asks to sleep with me haha. just for laughs

Attached: hime tadokoro.jpg (800x1156, 259K)

>We seem to be able to handle isolation and loneliness more than women
Men absolutely can, because they're subjected to isolation and loneliness from a young (and increasingly younger) age. It's not necessarily that men are "naturally" more capable, it's just that they're forced into it. Women aren't.

It's like the first time you drive stick compared to 12 years later. The first time, you probably stalled your car. After 12 years of driving a standard, it requires precisely no more thought or conscious effort than driving an automatic. Except women are going to get ejected into isolation after 25-30 years of literally never needing to deal with it, at all.

"just for laughs"

haha yeah... just for laughs haha

Attached: 1530763180940.jpg (594x800, 52K)

>It's like the first time you drive stick compared to 12 years later. The first time, you probably stalled your car. After 12 years of driving a standard, it requires precisely no more thought or conscious effort than driving an automatic.

>depress clutch and brake
>start car
>put in reverse
>release clutch
>car lurches and stops
oh.

i haven't driven manual for 12 years, and i already find it weird as fuck to move a friend's automatic

every lonely nerd deserves a cute transgender/crossdressing partner

Attached: D3kN-4DWwAUao-r.jpg (379x382, 30K)

Men are more likely to have autism and be attracted to computers, they don't have their same-sex peers trying to actively shun you for being into computers.
There's an undeniable correlation between autism spectrum disorders and gender dysphoria, autists have a diminished sense of gender identity that is easily warped and gets entangled with their sex drive.
If they get into crossdressing, eventually they'll come to the conclusion that they would be happier as a girl. This is late stage autogynephila.
You can always tell because their sexuality doesn't change and they're still attracted to women, so they become "transbians".
Some even think this is a "fresh start", a way to unfuck their life, even though they'll still be an autistic computer programmer, only wearing a dress.

He's pretty cute m8. Would pump.

*she

t. discord tranny

no, i'm pretty sure he's a he

she identifies as a woman

identifying as something doesn't make you that thing
>you sure you know what you're doing, doc?
>don't worry, i identify as a surgeon

>male

is this just the attack helicopter joke

>asian """males"""
tbf most asian males are already basically women by western standards. except maybe mongols

Attached: 1555935680276.png (553x557, 72K)

what a good analogy im a attack helicopter haha get it

do i look like a joke to you?

yes surgeon

the point is, you can't become a woman by declaring it, that doesn't make sense
"woman" isn't a label, an achievement, or a goal, it's something you're physically born as, like it or not

there's nothing that biologically states that women have to dress a certain way and neither do men
That's entirely dictated by gender and gender is a social construct.

whatever makes you a woman or a man is dictated by society and nothing else
the only variable is in what weird fucking thing you got down there

Attached: firefox_IR5VdHyA3j.jpg (1028x1080, 226K)

yes, gender is a social construct that was invented in the 1970s and should be destroyed, sex is all that matters

based and pinkpilledpilled

Attached: 1561753891292.jpg (751x557, 113K)

and you are 100% free to play your weirdo experiments in your weirdo spaces. but society at large shouldn't be forced to participate, specially when so much suffering and mental instability is generated by it

not ironically genders should be destroyed
we as humans have separated and segregated dumb shit from one others just in the name of acting like a man or a woman
let boys be girls and let girls be boys fuck you

Attached: IMG_20190822_105949.jpg (828x1056, 106K)

suffering and mental instability are gender norms nigger

literally who suffers when a chinese programmer decides to dress up like an anime girl and seek out others that like doing it too?

imagine thinking that suffering comes to society when you don't make a fuss when someone dress up differently

the why do virtually all societies (except highly decadent ones) choose gender norms rather than gender fluidity?

gender fluidity only appears when societies are highly decayed and won't last long
nobody suffers as long as they are free to call him whatever they want, if you don't want to conform society you are free to leave it, but don't force people to play along

>just force people to pander to retards, it will surely cause no issues at all

Him, because if he can't ridicule the programmer for doing so he's "forced to participate in their weirdo experiments", apparently.

based hahaposter

Western trannies are one thing, but how could I identify those Asian trannies? Some tranny/cross-dresser from Thailand or Chinks are very similiar with woman on their photos on internet (I know photoshop+lightning).

>the why do virtually all societies (except highly decadent ones) choose gender norms rather than gender fluidity?

The concept of gender fluidity only took hold because the internet lets introverts and weirdos find each other, invent jargon to describe their sexuality, and encourage others to fall for their memes in ways that weren't possible even 30 years ago.

XY don't lie

this thread was better when everyone was posting and talking about asian traps

This is actually a very cognisant post

If they're cute and passable and you can't even tell the difference, do you really want to know?

>m-muh based winnie the pooh
Jow Forumscucks eternally btfo

>the why do virtually all societies (except highly decadent ones) choose gender norms rather than gender fluidity?
its sadly the norm and fuckers dont want to change it
we have to start again because humanity is fucked up as it is

apparently accepting means forcing and being a dick good job user, you're excactly the reason why gender norms should be destroyed

>nobody suffers as long as they are free to call him whatever they want, if you don't want to conform society you are free to leave it, but don't force people to play along
The lack of self-awareness in this statement is one of the most staggering things I've ever seen.

it's pushed by the elites to neuter the population, it's not a purely spontaneous phenomenon