YOU GOT SCAMMED

>Falling for the Apple Card scam
>Must routinely clean your Apple Card
>Or else, it can be damaged

support.apple.com/en-us/HT210399

Anyone getting the Apple Card just got scammed.

Attached: 1549698347621.png (1840x918, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/08/09/goldman-sachs-is-dipping-into-subprime-lending-with-apple-card.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why don't they just make it out of fucking plastic and people can throw it away or recycle it after 2 or 3 years

Apple Card is a scam.

>only mentioned Apple Card is a scam
Entire company is a scam, I know your tricks rabbi.

>Implying I have the credit needed to get this card in the first place.

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

cool dubs, man

The scam was getting a shit-tier card rolled by Goldman Sachs. Apple can't even into lines of credit. What an embarrassment.

Just buy a case/protector, goy!

YOU"RE HOLDING IT WRONG YOU ALT RIGHT BIGOTS

I would know being a former techlead and former husband

Is it going to cost $999?

Plus an additional $299 for a 3 year defect warranty that is void if it comes into contact with light or oxygen

Having to buy Apple Care for the physical card...

And the Genius bar will tell me it was liquid damage before even looking at it?

They won't even look at it if you ask since your credit card doesn't work.

>they'll accept literally anyone even with 600-tier credit
>it's literally possible to get an apple card that can't purchase a single thing from their store
What is the point of this card again?

there's no point. Apple is out of ideas. I hope they finally license their OS to competent OEMs

Attached: 1478821298658.png (500x500, 345K)

It's an Apple credit card that has semi-decent cash rewards if you use their store. The real questions are (a) why didn't they have a credit card 20 years ago? EVERYONE has a credit card. And (b) why are they trying to make a big deal out of it.

And the answers to both (a) and (b) are: because it's Apple and that's what they do: come to the game late and try to make a big deal out of it.

How can you not?

I don't understand why they went with such an easy to scratch material like titanium. Why not go tungsten? Sure, it'll be heavier, but unless you're dragging your card over diamonds, nothing will scratch it. Alternatively, zirconium ceramic.

I thought being heavier was the point. If you wanted a practical card you'd use plastic.

Well, to be fair, they are doing some neat things, security-wise. Sure, there are other ways of achieving the same security, but not as simply. Also, they don't sell your purchase history, which is pretty rare for a credit card provider.

Well, tungsten carbide is really heavy. Like, when they outlawed lead being used in bird-shot, they replaced it with tungsten. So while the card now is roughly as heavy as steel, using Tungsten would make it roughly as heavy as lead.

based

>they don't sell your purchase history
this is just a roundabout way for goldman sachs to sell user data to a big tech company

Marketing. Titanium sounds cool and reminds customers of American Express with their metal theme (silver,gold,platinum).

It's pretty much just an Apple-branded card with some Apple tech in it. But MasterCard is the transaction institution and Goldman Sachs is the backing bank. Apple doesn't even have a purchase history to sell.

It was Goldman Sachs that said they wouldn't sell purchase history.

>trusting jews

"Zirconium" would fit right in with that theme. Fair point on tungsten, though.

It's literally in the agreement, meaning if they do, you can sue them. Of course, you have to be smart enough to opt out of arbitration, too.

Meant for

>Implying I have the credit needed to get this card in the first place.
No worries, user!
>Goldman Sachs, bank of the rich and powerful, is dipping into subprime lending with Apple Card.
"I was shocked I got it," said one early user witha FICO score of 620.
>cnbc.com/2019/08/09/goldman-sachs-is-dipping-into-subprime-lending-with-apple-card.html

SCAMMED

Attached: 1565990337119.gif (500x491, 370K)