*ahem*

*ahem*

Attached: IMG_20190822_225842.jpg (1000x565, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/embree/embree
maxon.net/en-us/news/press-releases/article/maxon-announces-next-generation-cinebench-release-20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, AMD btfo

>may not reflect all publically available security updates

Attached: Risitas.jpg (646x525, 27K)

>here's the one thing that actually uses twelve cores
>IGNORE THE LITERAL 50% INCREASE IN PERFORMANCE FOR AMD

>AMD*
>Ryzen*

What the fuck?

>1.05x the performance
>way more than 1.05x the price
Good try, Incel. Saged and hidden.

lol. What's up for the AMD postioning? The way it's laid out at a quick glance it looks like amd was losing something.

What? The 9900k and 3900x are the exact same price.

I don't get why fanboys are trying to prop up the 3900x. It's useful in a very narrow use case mostly to do with professional visuals. Otherwise it's not a good entry, just like the 9900k

The eternal jew did it again.

This.

9900k needs minimum $80 cooler to hit more than 4.5ghz and even after that stays at 80°C.

maximum damage control

Professionals would use an actual render farm. Jow Forums is full of numales who need a dozen hardened VMs running cinebench all day for some reason.

>security doesn't matter!

>2 cores is more than enough
>Why do you need all this performance, goy?

CineBench R20 is based on Intel Embree Raytracing lib.

*Own Raytracing software don't matters*
github.com/embree/embree
maxon.net/en-us/news/press-releases/article/maxon-announces-next-generation-cinebench-release-20/

Embree is used by pixar renderman, Autodesk Arnold, Chaos V Ray, blender Cycles ...

Attached: E9C325B0-30B4-4CCD-94EC-7BC38F2116C3.jpg (1841x664, 472K)

It does, just these patches provide a false sense of. No such hack has been reported.

>yet another fucking post about lying shit "benchmarks" for fucking processors which haven't really improved in performance in over ten fucking years
Jesus fuck, kids. Way to fall for this marketing scam BS. Buy the cheapest fucking high-end processor and shut your fucking hole, they're all the same.

be honest now, are you or the average consumer going to be doing 12 core workloads?

>Performance 1.05x
>Power draw 3x and

at least i can play cinebench with my frens

surely you can spend a few dollars extra on the thing you sit at all day?

>he'd rather drive a honda civic instead of a straight 6 skyline

It's about as likely as someone doing an eight core workload. How many multithreaded workloads only scale to eight cores?

If you're shopping 8/12core chips in the first place I doubt you're particularly bothered by losing 50% MT.

nice security bro. not gonna be laughing when I turn your cpu into an oven bro. I’ll turn your router into a popcorn maker.

>on par or .02x-.09x max increase in SINGLE THREADED
>may not reflect all publicly available security updates
intel is a laughing stock

>9% better in best case
>35% worse in worst case
9900k fags BTFO! Intel filling for chapter 13 by next year!

You don't own a single vehicle, do you?

A fucking sysmark.

It's 35% worse in the best case.

i own two. an rx7 and an rx8

>irrelevant synthetic bench
>gaymen
Wow. Intel tried hard to find something it is good at.

>cherrypick this hard
>biggest advantage is 9%
Fucking LMAO

How the fuck can Intel justify the existence and pricing of the 9900k without also justifying the 3900x?

>No such hack has been reported.
your mother never told you about the time that guy grabbed her ass when she was younger. does that mean it didnt happen?
>security literally doesnt matter guys!

>internal testing
>may not reflect all publicly available security updates

like the one halving your random 4k ssd speeds. yeah, thanks rabbi.

>r20
>we changed it to be more realistic but amd is just better
>brb we gonna add avx 512 exclusively

>cpuz
>amd is just better therefore we change our algo

>userbenchmark
>MULTICORE DOESNT MATTER
>ONLY SINGLE CORE DOES

Even with all the jewish tricks, they only managed to get a maximum advantage of 9%.

The cope is reaching tectonic levels. It's really embarrassing.

That WebXPRT 3 made me realize something. Intel is using the launch date bios for the Ryzen, which has significantly lower performance in applications. See Anantech review.

>9% higher in SPECrate
wow AMD got rekt sir

BUY INTEL AND STOP KVETCHING

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Did intel just admit to bribing userbenchmark by using the lowered weighted scores as proof?

Not a good entry

Baha yeah kid if you just play video games it's not a good bye but if you use your system for more than just shit posting them yet it is. I just replaced my company server with one of these and saved literally thousand's against an equivalent Xeon system. And it's more power efficient to boot which means I can reuse the UPS

try to unironically imagine how desperate are at intel right now that they think 1.05x is enough for justify buying a brand new processor + mobo combo.
This is peak delusion

>same price
For one, that's only comparing true with regards to 3900x and 9900k. All other options, the AMD processor has the better price by a wide margin, straight up.
And that's without factoring in how you need an expensive aftermarket cooler for intel, how you need to pay an inflated fee for OCable intel mobos, how you have to pay more over time due to housefire TDPs, and how you can't reuse your old mobo because you get jewed in chipsets

>rx7 and rx8
I can see why you need to shill for Intel, need dem shekels for new motors every 20k
Better sell your 9900 before the new meme lake cpu comes out or you won't be able to afford apex seals at your next oil change

Attached: e27372ea3ea6d334bef9df0c997de1990061b3059e72f2dce3bc6a60bdc76c6d.jpg (500x318, 24K)

10 cores will be eaten by all of the different botnets, and you are left to run word on 2 cores

Rotors are only unreliable if you can't take care of them
>t.not the Intel jew

This is the daily laugh at Intel thread after all

kek this is just absolutely pathetic

Could you even notice if a fucking work document opens 3 microseconds faster?

Attached: Intel-Real-Usage-Performance-Tests_9th-Gen-Intel-Core-vs-AMD-Ryzen-3000-CPUs_3-740x419.jpg (740x419, 46K)

Deceptive marketing

>instead of 50 percent or 70 percent better they use x1.05 to fool kids.

Yes

Attached: Reaction time.jpg (729x881, 64K)

Rotors are the future of petrol engines.

What's the fucking point of Microshaft Office for benchmarking CPUs? An SSD over an HDD would have better real-world "performance" gains at this point.

it's all carefully designed to make you think "intel good, amd bad" until you look at the numbers in detail

also uses the 3900x so cunts don't immediately laugh at what a ripoff the 9900k is

I like the part where they compared int performance and not float performance.

be honest now, why do you need more than 2 cores?

Oh don't worry, you're just really young (or "cheating" the averages in some way i.e. best browser for the test, 240hz monitor, preloading your mouse button, etc.)

I used to have a sub-200ms reaction average, now it's ~240

Learn to use Excel for something serious and get back to me about what kind of performance matters.

Not him but I'm Excel certified and still work with SQL databases instead when I'm doing something "serious". Unfortunately Intel seems to drop the ball with the 4k random reads with the security patches so I'll pass. Also, let's not forget that these tests were done without any patches so every claim with regard to performance differences is dubious at best.

But yes I know what you're talking about with Excel cpu usage. God it's terrible. But that's why I use different tools when it gets to that point.

True enough, still you can do enough neat things with Excel to impress people above your pay grade.

>synthetic benchmark is barely faster
>some specific (((video games))) are barely faster
>synthetic benchmark is barely faster
>fucking microsoft edge is on par or barely faster
>synthetic benchmarks do not matter

Attached: ryzen pepe.png (554x400, 73K)

Well I would definitely recommend people to learn more about spreadsheet software. The barrier to entry is very low, it pays of really fast by being useful and you're basically a semi programmer at that point. However I do hate M$ and I don't like Google that much more either so I always find it hard to use their products and the competition is lacking unfortunately.

But luckily Emacs is great at spreadsheets and otherwise I can make my own crud applications if all else fails.

PERFORMANCE*

oh shit i made it do a SUM(). that must be Crysis for accountants.