AI

REMINDER: AI isn't real. It is sci-fi.

Attached: Select all Mailboxes.png (300x423, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/define
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yet it can beat you in chess, go, poker, Starcraft, DotA etc etc...

>AI isn't real
So, inside my computer there sits a gnome who is controlling the computer players in the games I play?
And BTFOing me in Chess?

If you mean general AI say so.

That's different. Chess and other games are a predictable environment. Your input is registered unlike object or facial recognition.

If our tech was as advanced as they say we would already have self driving cars by now. We were ready for them 4 years ago.

IF ELSE IF ELSE IF ELSE IF ELSE

>Chess and other games are a predictable environment.
Which means it isn't AI because?

>If our tech was as advanced as they say we would already have self driving cars by now.
What does that even mean?
Of course we would have had the technology if we had the technology.

Maxhine learning, which can BTFO any living human who ever existed on Earth in chess, mostly works through matrix (or more generally tensor) multiplication.

>matrix (or more generally tensor) multiplication.

i.e. a fancier IF ELSE IF ELSE IF ELSE

Retard who doesn't know what "A.I." means outside of sci-fi.
Classic.

>i.e. a fancier IF ELSE IF ELSE IF ELSE
No, absolutely not.
The output is generated through statistical means, where the output isn't deterministically generated through human created code, but the outputs is the result of learned behavior, somewhat approximating how humans learn things.

Paths that leads to bad outcomes are "punished" and paths which lead to good outcomes are "encouraged".

Nothing to do with intelligence. WE so happen to use intelligence for these games because we suck at arithmetics.

>Nothing to do with intelligence
Define intelligence

Define 'to define'

so are you going to explain how or are you just gonna stand their with your limp-ass dick waving in the wind like you did something witty?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/define

But I assume we agree about the definition of "define", what we don't agree about is the definition of intelligence.

Not him, or you AI means "general AI". AI is very real and has existed for decades and you can find it pretty much everywhere, "general AI" is far beyond our reach, but a common sci-fi trope.

>what we don't agree about is the definition of intelligence.
I like this one:
>an intelligent entity
>especially : angel

>I like this one:
>>an intelligent entity
Your definition is non-sensical. Firstly if anything your are defining an intelligent being as Intelligence is most definitely not an entity, secondly you use the word "intelligent" to define intelligence, which is retarded beyond belief.

>Your definition is non-sensical.
Hey, I just copied it from merriam-webster.com. I'm also not the guy you've been talking to.

>I just copied it from merriam-webster.com
Badly, because this is the definition of intelligence on Merriam Webster
Definition of intelligence
1a(1): the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : REASON
also : the skilled use of reason
(2): the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (such as tests)
c: mental acuteness : SHREWDNESS
bChristian Science : the basic eternal quality of divine Mind

It's still listed as a definition for intelligence.

Attached: 1548565520235.png (306x145, 11K)

>confusing AI with algorithms.
WEW

AI is one of the most misunderstood terms turbo normies latch on to.

Attached: X on SCI.png (694x968, 31K)