I've written a calculator in C++

I've written a calculator in C++
is that enough to get me a job in Google or Apple?

Attached: 172-1722487_business-finance-smart-wojak-hd-png-download.png.jpg (840x849, 295K)

Prove it nigger
where's ur code?

with gui?

Don't listen to this guy, OP. He wants to steal your code so he can get that job at Google or Apple for himself.

nice try mr chink wong
no just commands

that entirely depends on whether ur skin is brown or not

no, in order of importance:
>leftist
>made-up gender
>skin color not white
>passed elementary school

Is it a GUI or CLI calculator?
Does it support complex queries like 2 + 45 * (3 - 5) instead of just number operation number?
How many operations are permitted?

Does it correctly handle PEMDAS?

aw fuck now I have to start all over again

kys

Is codepen a good place to learn to do html? I want to teach my kids to program and I need something that will be fun for them/ Also hacker type forums tend to have lewd jokes and content, are there any good ones that don't my daughter is a cute little innocent loli and I want to keep it that way!

Attached: shotacode.png (548x254, 35K)

kys pedo

Attached: 1565977963353.gif (540x540, 443K)

wahahhahaha
Draw a stack automaton, minimize it with popular algorithms, and simply copy it over to code. Use std::priority_queue from

Thoughts?

Attached: kode.png (1596x1170, 104K)

bloat

>#include
>uses 1 (ONE) single macro
you're a special kind of retard

The fuck are you on about?

Based

Observe:
int printf(const char *, ...);
int
main(void)
{
printf("Hello, World.uwu\n");
return 0;
}

Or:
int write(int, const void *, unsigned);
int
main(void)
{
write(1, "Hello, world.uwu\n", 18);
return 0;
}

This except you forgot being of the chosenite tribe outranks everything else

>my daughter is a cute little innocent loli
post pics haha

that's faggot shit

>linking ugly fat wangblows stdlib for something you can do in 1 syscall

the message may be, but i just did equivalent code without inclusion

>using unsigned by itself as a type
Disgusting

You're hired.

You're a very good programmer, Karlie. How can a lady be so talented, you're beautiful and smart!

What's the issue, there are only benefits. For instance, unsigned integers in 2's complement are a group with addition, unlike signed ints which create UB.

It's the style I'm criticising, I'd rather use unsigned purely as a modifier to a type like int or long or char instead of just using unsigned by itself, I'd need to know that it's an int implicitly.

Attached: bruh.jpg (6775x6250, 2.43M)

t. OP now I made Guess My Number game AMA

>pepedo calling anyone a pedo

yes

just dont forget to tell them that you're gay trans black person with disabilities

Not only are you hired, but based on our secret (extremely discriminatory anti-discrimation) policies, you are also promoted to manage a team of senior developers. Good luck!

Thanks for understanding the oppression i, and my ancestors, had to go through as a transracial aztec-cambodian quasipreprogendered moonkin. I'll make sure those straight white male autists doing all the real work get their cocks caged by the next week.

Pfftt, I just finished a Snek game (that kinda werks).

Attached: a.png (965x531, 541K)

How do you Jow Forumsuys write code in replies. uwwu

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Is the calculator object oriented?

I mean. I'd be kind of impressed if you wrote an infix calculator that can handle precedence, arbitrary value decimals, and irregular stuff like arbitrary nested parens.
At that point you're 1/3 the way to writing a compiler.

Attached: 1463859656364.jpg (640x480, 33K)