What's Jow Forums favorite sms app for android ?

What's Jow Forums favorite sms app for android ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-23-14-51-08-299_com.android.vending.jpg (1080x620, 124K)

Silence

>sms
what year is it? 2007?
I only text my old parents. Literally everyone else has basically unlimited data

Signal. It can be used as a SMS app.

>sms

I personally use QKSMS.

I have one friend which we talk through Signal. Family and friends either Viber or Discord.

Not in US

whatsapp of course, what else

The default one that comes with the phone or Google's own. Don't see a need in changing because they all work for doing what they are supposed to do. Send and receive messages.

Who the fuck even *uses* SMS?

Americans do, eurofag.

I HAVE to use whatsapp, because google closed allo (which was fantastic but burn to ashes thanks to journos), but I am eagerly waiting to RCS to debut in my ISP so I can use Messages all the time with my family

AOSP_MESSAGING

The one that comes with lineageos

>android
Fuck off pajeet

The only sms that I receive is alerts from banks and stores. ..

SMS is still very much alive in US and Australia. That's why iMessage is only a big deal in those countries.
Everywhere else uses WhatsApp.

unironically i'd rather use sms than whatsapp
whatsapp is owned by facebook

sms > rcs

QKSMS on fdroid, it's FOSS and there is a black mode

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-180842_QKSMS.png (1440x2960, 176K)

I will be using Carrier Services from Google of course, how could you tell?

Did SMS stop working in 2007 or something?

>sms
Uh, what?

It used to be so easy to get my friends to switch to signal because sms is such shit but now that Google added rcs to their messaging app all the normalfags won't cross over

Attached: 1514929467291.png (898x904, 971K)

I'm using Messages by Google. It does what it's supposed to do, plus there's a nice web interface for it.