Electric skateboard help

Okay so I don't know much about electric skateboards. I originally wanted a long board. Diyeboard has one with a advertise top speed of 29 miles per hour into range of about the same I think. $550p

Diyeboard apparently has shit customer service and battery cells.

Then I saw the mini s by boosted. I can get it for $600 with student discount or the mini x for $800.

Looking for preferably belt driven or hub motors with replaceable urethanes.

What should I get, can anyone speak on diyeboard reliability?

Attached: download.jpg (546x392, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kVbtVQ2BXvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't get one, just get a bicycle instead. Electric longboards/skateboards make you look like a freak.

I have to be able to put it in my car. And also bikes aren't allowed on my campus.

Electric scooter is good too. A $500 one maybe

I am a 19 year old college student. There is a social stigma around electric scooters

Don't worry, people already think you are a faggot.

just walk you fucking weakling

Get a normal longboard instead, looks better than any electric version and makes you look like you like to be outdoors instead of a neet shut in.

I don't want to be outdoors. I have 2 minutes in between classes on a half mile long campus. I don't need criticism I need options

No bro they're actually cool af. I thought so too until you can go 10+ miles at 10mph+

You dont want to go 30mph on a longboard unless you have a lot of open road and a do or die attitude.

you're first lesson in college is to stop caring what the fuck people think about you dude

Just get a longboard faggot. It's so cringe to pass those helmet wearing controller carrying dorks when they slow down to a stop at every little crack.

Have you considered a Onewheel? I've been eyeballing the Pint model for a while.

Attached: owp.jpg (321x157, 6K)

Nah bikes are physically massive and when locked up somewhere they are out of sight and can be (and often are)stolen easily.

I have a push bike and a xioami scooter for reference

>being an able bodied person with 2 well functioning
>dont use legs
lol

That's sad. Go look at Uber in Wellington New Zealand. You can Uber an electric scooter and they're fucking awesome everyone uses them. Great fun rolling about the town at night hitting the bars

>do a sick kickflip
>explode
bruh

just get a normal longboard

The electric ones come with brakes so... That do or die attitude isn't too important, just use high speeds only on nice roads and trails

I approve of any way of transportation I can use while drunk

get a decent board of some kind that is portable, lets you turn quickly, and isn't some retarded overpriced toy

also there is no way that thing can self propel to 29 miles per hour, you start to see ridiculous drag at like 15. that's definitely its top rated speed that you can go on it downhill

I was nearly run down by one of these recently.
They have little steering and no brakes. The people who ride them are idiots. The ride too fast and don't care about anyone but themselves.
I should have pushed the rider off his toy.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVbtVQ2BXvs

Make sure to get one that's big enough for you to get into a good stance to shoot from.

you never know.

You have to be 18 to use 4channel.

Dude fuck yes, OP here just bought some.

Don't tell on me

How convenient for that manlet to have an excuse to wear heels.

just get a cruiser santa cruz board or something if you don't wanna commit to an actual skateboard or longboard, don't fucking go the electric route tf

My friend has the biggest boosted board he uses in NYC, he seems to like it. He's had it for about two months I think.

This seem completly stupid, you cant go faster than with your legs anyway.

Get a electric scooter, much cooler. (I cant believe I lived enough to say scooters are cooler than skates)

>top speed of 29 miles per hour

I foresee lots of Darwin Award winners from stuff like this.

A scooter isn't practical for me unless it folds because I have to take it into class.

Then it seems your best bet is a push scooter or a push board. You'll go much faster than walking even if you don't push hard. Push scooters can be ultra compact and light, if you shell out for an aluminium one. With certain scooter wheels, they are basically silent, too. That's not always great if you want people to hear you coming, though.