New tariffs, new problems

I feel like everyday there's another trade problem and its all about chinese IP theft. We really should just champion and cut off finance/technology/consumer from china. Just finish it, be done with them.

I honestly believe we should champion our big tech companies and startups like datawallet, zapier, etc; just leave the chinese in the dirt

Attached: 1562720149259s.jpg (250x159, 4K)

Stupid frogposter, neck yourself.

Problemmo
The fact is the chinese probably own most of the companies you think of as "ours"

They don't own most companies, thats so silly

If you're not a brainlet you can protect yourself

how might you protect yourself?

I don't want to go tinfoil hat mode but I also want some control.

desu im just waiting for a datawallet app. I can upload all my info their, control it, permission it; no more it getting leaked/hacked and idk whats going on

How far along are they?

Two problems with that:

1. They own a ton of the companies in the US. While we've been sitting around jerking off, they've been buying controlling interest in several US companies and buying up tons of real estate.

2. They've stolen so much shit that they've actually jumped ahead of us in some technology. Last I heard about 5G was that the Chinese stole so much shit that they make our 5G look like 56k dial up compared to how fast theirs is.

As usual, a country that's divided and changing it's policies worldwide every 4-8 years couldn't get its shit together quick enough to address the problem and now the problem is at our doorstep.

Despite Trump being a moron in many ways, I'd say the start of this trade war is the first actual step we've taken to do something about the problem. I only wish he wasn't so retarded in so many other ways.

A lot of American products depend on the minerals provided by the Chinese.

fuck china

>and its all about chinese IP theft
Yeah sure, that's the REAL problem.

Attached: 1488196619174.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Based China.

what s the problem about ip theft
all ips have been distritubed among countries already
do you worry that chinese can steel youre 127.0.0.1?

Attached: 1566390268598-b.jpg (480x562, 14K)

you can't stop it. those gooks even intentionally devalue their money to keep people buying from china while fucking their own citizens.
i wonder if usa will find a way to wage war on these corrupt """communist""" gooks. they might keep on buying their way out by paying american politicians though.
t. euro

I just accepted a job in Shenzen.

>Trump buys calls on SPY and then tweets that trade talks are "going well".
>Dumps them after mad rally for $$$
>Trump buys super cheap Puts and tweets that trade talks are "not going well at all"
>Dumps them after the market dumps for $$$
It's all a scam

>IP """""""""theft""""""""""
Every dump taken on IP is a good thing.

>problem
Oh no someone is progressing in technology quickly because their corrupt hellhole manages to be less corrupt than the US. What a disaster!

China IS corrupt. Their tech advancements can be attributed to international IP theft

china is honestly fucked in the long run

how do we provoke a glasnost in China?

Attached: 1559386576518.jpg (1600x1140, 2.21M)