Open source social platform

Is there any public interest in an open-source version of Reddit with no PG circlejerk?

Attached: c583d67de475fea8a8fdeefa66d5b6eb.jpg (2048x1024, 108K)

I think most devs are on discord servers

PG? maybe without the accounts, like 4+Jow Forums with reddit thread list

isnt voat the vichan of reddit? Not sure if its just a website or an implementation.
and 4+4 had a large base with many different communities being added and self moderating

there are over a million of those, we don't need more

Voat

Voat is a cesspool for poltards, stormfags and conspiratards. It's not a proper replacement for Reddit because eveything seveolves into racial slurs and blaming the Jews.

>why do people that get censored go somewhere that doesnt censor

Shut the fuck up you kike

>breaks the rules
>can't even write a simple three word sentence without throwing a racial slur
>screams "CENSORSHIP" when he's banned
Yup, you really are a Voat user. School start soon, which one are you gonna shoot?

>waaa why do people I censor go somewhere else?

Please just kill yourself you fucking evil faggot.

which servers

so is Jow Forums these days. Most major forums and imageboards are fucking garbage now, it's really sad. And if a new alternative arises it'll turn to shit just as quickly as voat did.

reddit's formula is inherently flawed
I am objectively right about this

big brained post

Forums are either dead or so specialized that they're useless for anyone that isn't the ten users they have.

For all the shit Reddit gets here, some of their obscure subreddits do have useful information and discussion that don't devolve into gibberish like ; but it were sold to China, so fuck Reddit.

Reddit is literally 8ch but with upvotes, active moderation and some extra options.

yeah and even the non-obscure subs are better sometimes. For example the programming discussions are much more interesting and useful there, as long as you're experienced enough to detect and ignore circlejerks/meme hype. If I have a question about iOS dev here I'll get a million soijak (You)s because this board is full of neets who don't understand you don't always get to choose which tech stack to work with

>[Deleted]
>[Deleted]
>[Deleted]

>Honest opinion downvoted so far you can't read it

Attached: 1565811406583.png (540x567, 387K)

Reddit's biggest problem is that you can
bot up/down votes and you can use that to shill/suppress content.

>I'm defending jews and calling out people who denounce censorship why am I being called a kike?

it's the 8c of leftists

>muh freeze peach no censorship!!!
*is given a site with no censorship*
>runs a youth radicalization psyop and calls for the death of minorities, including jews
*site is shut down*
>muh freeze peach no censorship!!! fucking kikes!!

you're not doing your cause any favors

I just want to be left alone
No feminists, no Jow Forumstards, no stormfags, no antiwhites
Is there any platform where talking about religion and politics is banned?

Attached: tomi.jpg (722x722, 382K)

>freeze peach

Go back newfag

Again, why are you surprised when someone who is blatantly defending them and defending censorship is being called a kike?

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Reddit's design encourages users to be histrionic, vindictive, and suck up to celebrities and moderators. It's more cancerous than unfiltered cigarettes and 5G. You should avoid making one.
It used to be a containment zone of sorts for invalids, keeping them comfortable by shadowbanning people who say "nigger", but they decided to invade a forum that's known for saying things like that casually instead of staying on Reddit where he'd be better off.

>if you care about free speech and dont deride it you are underage xddddd

I can't believe people like you are the majority of Jow Forums, actually Jow Forums in general now, please go back to your subreddit.

dayum.. didn't know regimes that strictly enforced censorship, such as the third reich, were jewish... you have a big brain

>only nazis hate jews

Youre literally crying out as youre striking free speech.

>
>le free speech excuse
you don't give a fuck about free speech, you just want to keep making off-topic threads about how it's the jews' fault that tyrone fucked your mother and you can't get laid. If 4channel censored anti-rightard content you'd be celebrating and calling the mods based. Fuck off to your brainwashing containment board

>you dont care about free speech

Coming from the guy who says "freeze peach" like on his ebin subreddit and derides free speech

Because it's your genetics that determine whether you're a "kike", not your stance on censorship. BTW I'm not surprised, I'm used to that behavior

I hate jewish nepotism and wish they'd fuck off of my country, I especially hate the jewish circlejerk in hollywood, there's a difference between that and being a retarded conspiratard like you
sounds like you know a lot about reddit jargon. Stay there, magapede

Its a terrible format for a website and you should go back.
>upvotes
>downvotes
>rulecuck moderators

the moderator problem is solved the same way 8ch solved mod abuse problems by letting you make a new board if you thought it was run wrong, and nobody could really stop you from posting links to it in real time.

>jews dont disproportionately control government and lobby groups especially those pushing anti free speech legislation

Who do you think youre fooling exactly? Youre defending them and insulting anyone who dislikes them calling them a nazi. Youre so fucking obvious.

>conspiritard

Nothing I'm saying is a conspiracy you retarded nigger. Go sit on the fence some more and maybe get impaled up your ass you Sargon tier horseshoe retard.

You sound a bit like a feminist whining about white males. I haven't called you a Nazi, I've pointed out that you don't have to be a Jewish person to hate free speech and vice versa. BTW I voted for the most rightwing meme party I could in the EU elections. Try not to judge people according to their race. If you're a white male who reads liberal media, you should know it makes you look stupid and evil.

>If you're a white male who reads liberal media, you should know it makes you look stupid and evil.
By that I mean "if you read the stuff they say about white men

>nigger
that's what all you really want your "free speech" for, hypocrite stormfag shitstain.
>Sargon tier
stop projecting faggot, I don't blindly eat up the shit youtubers feed me like you do.

Attached: global rules.png (582x118, 19K)

Terry browsed Reddit so it can't be that bad.

Attached: TR.png (961x541, 544K)

>lol stop noticing things if you hate someone youre just like the others they hate things too

Just kill yourself already

>wahhhh he said nigger on Jow Forums

Keep making it more obvious how new you are.

I hope you reconsider your stance on judging other people according to their race. Good night

Cringiest fucking reddit comment yet.

>newfag doesn't know the rules
>calls others new
go back

>muh rules

Yes youre new as fuck. Go back to fellating your stickies and generals you fucking channeler tumor.

What's PG ?

>nooooo stop pointing out the rules i wanna keep shitting up your board nooooo
if you don't like 4channel go the fuck back you underage seething faggot

>faggot

That language is against the rules. See why the rules are for newfags? Kill yourself nigger.

>That language is against the rules
no it's not you illiterate dumbfuck. holy shit you really are this new.

>calling me new
>crying about nigger and rules on Jow Forums

You really are a delusional little reddit rat.

lmao now you're just repeating yourself after being BTFO. pathetic. Go back to your newfound containment board and learn to read

>btfo
>no we never said nigger on Jow Forums!

Youre a little revisionist newfag rat and I sincerely hope everyone like you gets what they deserve.

>no we never said nigger on Jow Forums!
you're still breaking the rules, and it's no longer part of Jow Forums culture after you retards came in, took the jokes seriously and ruined everything in 2016. You were never welcome here, you annoying worthless waste of space.

>it was all ironic bro

Seriously kill yourself you waste of oxygen whitewashing little faggot.

>it was all a joke
The same posters who says this says there was never pedos here too. You people are sad and if you think anyone here before 2010 is going to believe this you're out of your mind.

You have to go back

>same posters who says this says there was never pedos here too
there were, and there were also murderers. Doesn't mean they were accepted or part of Jow Forums culture. Off yourself nonce

>anything I dislike isnt Jow Forums culture
Yeah because pedos, racists and everything else isnt Jow Forums culture. Youre a deluded cunt and a lying newfag to boot

pedobear.jpg

>literally defends pedos and the rule-breaking behavior that ruined this site
>the pedobear meme wasn't a joke, right my fellow sick fucks?
absolutely disgusting. Not giving you any more (You)s, you degenerate sack of shit

>muhr degeneracy Jow Forums never had pedos or racists it was actually all virtuous white knights like me!
lmao fucking an hero you dumb newfag cancerous cunt

>muh degenerate acceptance on the sekrit club!! we're all pieces of shit here we were never an unwelcome minority!!
*proudly uses oldfag lingo he learned on knowyourmeme*
you sure showed me

Yeah retard know your meme is totally not where you go to read about this shit, or ed, to pretend like you didnt get here after 2010. You are embarrassing yourself.

>not giving more yous

projecting
>You are embarrassing yourself
I'm not the rotten, rule-breaking nonce who should be behind bars

>pedos trigger him this hard
>thinking anyone believes hes not a newfag
>nonce
Time to stop posting paki.

Voat exists already.

Can you fucks sage so you wont bump this Jow Forumstier crying and arguing to the top of the goddamn board

Ever since sage was made invisible, I forget to sage a lot and the people around me can't give me the hint anymore.

1. Be like reddit and regulate intolerant content (PG circlejerk).
2. Be a cesspool for poltards, stormfags and conspiratards where everything deveolves into racial slurs and blaming the Jews

Choose one.

It is however, literally an open source version of Reddit.

I'm not discrediting the other problems you pointed out, but what you do have right there is the quite common outcome of advertising a Reddit alternative.

I don't understand why people like reddit. Not saying it has anything to do with content, I'm talking about the weird layout. I'm talking about putting shit on top that sometimes is irrelevant and making a big deal of forum karma.