What am I in for Jow Forums? What do you guys sit on?

What am I in for Jow Forums? What do you guys sit on?

Attached: Leap.jpg (464x193, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

madisonseating.com/steelcase-leap-chair.html
ebay.com/itm/Steelcase-Leap-Chair-Open-Box-Fully-Loaded-Black-Fabric/121882349228#viTabs_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My ass.

Is that new? Got a used one for 1/4th that price. Really think it will outlast me.

why would you buy a chair with boomer farts in it

>What am I in for Jow Forums?
Disappointment, followed by regret.

my boyfriend

>800 good boy points
>fabric

Attached: me making sure anon brushes teeth.png (1280x720, 518K)

I used to have a leather recliner I got after a flood, thing was brand new. I slept in it often. So fucking comfy. I got rid of it but in retrospect I should have found a way to put it on casters with lockable wheels and used it as a battlestation

a wooden chair like a real chad

Same reason I bought a laptop with boomer cummies.

My boyfriends dick

my girlfriend's dick

My genderfluid partners dick

tell me you didn't actually buy a steelcase leap chair for 800 dollars

Attached: Betty.jpg (491x414, 19K)

$200CAD for a used herman miller aeron

how much should I get it for then?

Hardwood floor

I bought this. No complaints but I recommend taking the arm rests off. I was going to do that regardless on my end but people say the only problem with the chair is the arm rests.

Also arm rests cause rsi because it causes you to put your weight slightly on your arms in a bad position

madisonseating.com/steelcase-leap-chair.html

like more than half that

A spectacular chair, and dissapointment... I can't imagine being impressed after spending that much money. I got my leap on Craigslist for $80

get an Autonomous Ergochair. One quarter the price, almost exactly the same thing

aeron at home and a leap at work

seeing as you're male, why are you gay?

ebay.com/itm/Steelcase-Leap-Chair-Open-Box-Fully-Loaded-Black-Fabric/121882349228#viTabs_0
>$205.99

Have had one for years. It's really fucking good and not a gaymer meme chair

leaps are actually fantastic

we have them at my work. the fabric is a little gross because the chairs have all been shared and heavily used for almost a decade, but they're in good shape. very comfortable, adjustable, good to use for 6+ hours.

I have an Aeron at home, I actually prefer the Leap.

given their longevity, $800 is actually a fair price. I'd still buy a used one for $250 or less on craigslist.

Aeron is the best.

Who says I'm gay?

40€ chair from discounter. werks for me

you are gay

(You)

that's also a v1. there are 2 versions of the chair. newer one has armrests that adjust in 4 directions and a taller back, and an option for a headrest, among a few other things. i own a v1 and i love it, but v2 has some neat features and slightly improved ergonomics that might make the extra cash worth it.

205 is a sick price for a v1 though, if it has the lumbar and everything.

V2 definitely looks nice. If I could find it for about the same price then I'd go that route for sure.

What am I in for lads?

Attached: Screenshot_20190824_080415.jpg (1074x1246, 111K)

It's a secret.

$40 less if you'd bought it now...

Attached: badluck.png (1197x623, 203K)

Exploding chair.jpg