Post obsolete technology

Post obsolete technology

Attached: Sony-ICF-506-Analog-FM-AM-Portable-Radio.jpg (1225x838, 70K)

>Post obsolete technology
Jow Forums

This! Reddit is so much better and smarter then here.

what product makes Jow Forums obsolete

THIS! So much this!

Reddit.

Attached: chinese alphabet.jpg (422x750, 54K)

those radios that have am/fm/shortwave/weather alert, internal batteries/removeable batteries/solar/hand crank,usb charging, flashlight and flood light are pretty neat

radios aren't obsolete, retard.

for general content consumption they absolutely are
radios are based for emergency use though, as this user says

Attached: 71Fjms4FV7L._SX466_.jpg (466x306, 11K)

4channel

ITT: retards

butthurt radio baby still using trash tech

Butthurt Jow Forums pleb can't take the truth

Attached: 1541548584019m.jpg (1024x691, 73K)

duh, Blu-Ray drives read DVDs so what's the point in getting just a DVD drive

This isn't Jow Forums. Go back.

Attached: 2018 November 23 - Everyone is still a newfag.jpg (1683x1690, 281K)

oh my god THANK YOU!!! I thought I was alone on this!!!
/thread

Attached: 1200px-Intel-logo.svg.png (1200x795, 43K)

This. So much this. Honestly when some white guy tells me that he browses Jow Forums, I immediately know to keep my distance, and I will go as far as warning my female colleagues they have a closeted misogynist and racist among them. It's past due that we shut down Jow Forums for good.

China

Attached: 1566304036606.jpg (350x253, 29K)

Never obsolete, still useful for backups

ZeroNet.

wouldn't it be more useful if they dropped the cannon and added more missiles instead?

everything made by php is automatically obsolete after 2010

nah

The canon is the whole gimmick of the plane.
IS is not impressed by a single bomb, but hearing that big cal gun spinning up and tearing through everything does.

Same reasons the americans were afraid of the MG42 in ww2, it cut people in half.

Hah, my FM radio has survived audiocassette, CD, MTV, MP3 players (sure, some still use those things, but they're practically dead). And nobody cares about DAB.

Attached: 1558980264696.png (679x427, 14K)

>but ur supposed to root for our team
imagine being a fanboy is the only thing you've got going in your life.

Attached: 1554714388709.jpg (352x388, 16K)

Attached: Chikila_fulleri.jpg (600x600, 111K)

>DAB
That was my cue!

Attached: laat det ikke dabba dej.jpg (1548x1600, 589K)

>A-10
Also. (And yeah, I know that there's also AK-74 and AKM. But the original version was so good that no one bats an eye if you're referring to one of these to a 47.)

Attached: AK-47.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Until war hits home, then everyone will be scavenging for one.

>viking speak
Just assuming it's negative, because of course it is.
I have a DAB+ radio, and it stinks. The reception is good once you have it, with strong emphasis on having it. Which you usually don't, because either on or off with that stuff. No tweaking the antennae till the sound is perfect: it's either there or it's not. And sometimes it goes on and off constantly, with no way of telling if your reception is improving or worsening while moving the thing about. On average FM reception is better anyway. I can get all channels everywhere, even on my cheap $5 chink pocket radio. The cheapest DAB+ radio I found was $20. but they're usually about $50. And there aren't any passable pocket radios.
And the few extra channels are all dime a dozen popular crap channels anyway. Not that pirates were any good, but at least they don't advertise as much.
May as well get a better data bundle and stream internet radio on the go. Fuck DAB.

qt wormie

Everybody still has one.

I bought one of these when they were in their hayday. Got a money order and mailed it to the seller in the US. 3 Weeks later I had my minidisc player. It was pretty great. Sadly I dropped it one day and the audio connection broke :(

Attached: sony_mzr700_blue.jpg (600x490, 46K)

Windows embedded