Open file picker

>open file picker
>browser stops all streaming traffic while file picker is opened
so this is the power of liberalism

Attached: r_1752570_96kqj.jpg (799x652, 43K)

FireFox is shit. Get with the time and use Brave.

It's the best of the worst, which unfortunately doesn't make it good.
It's like a hell designed for us where everything is equally as bad as the alternative.

Works on my machine.

But freedardism is alt right identity politics.

your distro is shit. it doesn't happen on windows 7

Yet another
>52 ESR does not have this problem
thread. How do Quantum fags cope with all the defects?

>open file picker
>no thumbnail filepicker
fucking really?

Firefox is the fucking best. Learn how to use it.

Works on my Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.295).

works on my Arch Linux 10 Pro Version(OS Build 5.2.9)

this.

BUT SOMEONE PLEASE FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN OFF THE DEFAULT ADBLOCKER IN BRAVE

hahaha that's the most retarded sentce ive read in a long time. you're a funny guy

I used to use presto opera before they sold out to the communists and I refuse to use chrome because it's a bloated piece of shit.
I'm on firefox now because at least I can customize it to what I want it to be and it's still not bad as chrome (or chrome based browsers).

>so this is the power of liberalism
subliterate zoomer detected. if you think a developer's politics create bad code, then you shouldn't be using most software. google is dominated by diversity cucks btw.

>Brave
no one in their right mind would use that shitty chromium fork. it offers nothing to the table but a cryptocurrency that will fail in a few months.

It just works for me. :^)

What website has you upload documents while watching videos?

>behaves weird on his system
>assumes the same for all of us
Have sex, user

Attached: 1562354422083.gif (205x205, 87K)

All Google software sucks and is pure botnet.

> not watching vids on one site while waiting for shit to upload to another.

it affects other tabs
so if I let something play in another tab and am trying to upload a file here in a post, it;ll '''''pause''''' the other tab

>if you think a developer's politics create bad code
it literally does, they hire subpar performers and believe losing money and losing quality is worth the price of creating diversity. thats literally part of their religion. also google is backed by intelligence agencies and thats how they gain their monopoly.

Diversity hires do suboptimal work.

Don't you know it's current year? If you don't think having a team of faggots that that fuck eachother rather than do work then you're a bigot!

It requires pulseaudio. Reason enough to avoid this tranny cancer.

Get with the time and use ungoogled chromium.

are you on some weird OS or riced desktop environment/window manager? No problem on Windows.

>using firefox
>not using superior browser

Attached: opera.png (1300x732, 103K)

Disable "Block cross-site trackers"
brave://settings/shields

>Not using the best browser
Kek.

Attached: Brave.jpg (960x640, 93K)

really? i thought that was just the cookie tracker service. thanks. i guess ill add ublock + privacy badget after disabling this then?

I’d guess you didn’t file a bug report did you OP? Just whining and demanding like the parasite you are.

shit browser, shit users, shit CEO

>file bug report
>lol can't recreate, just delete your entire configuration, cache and profile folder bro and start fresh

Brave and anything Chromium based is trash. Firefox is fine, I dont notice what you described on mine on either Windows or Linux. Could it be your add-ons , system load, hardware etc?

Trending on /brave_browser

Attached: 1vuM2Iei5XSWXJ0Cd5GZv0GHt_0mtwWmEmZqz_2W7vU.jpg (960x941, 179K)

Attached: BE.jpg (638x479, 71K)

>chink botnet

Then don't use brave (mainly pajeets and jewish leftists work on it), and don't use chromium / chrome. Problem solved.