What's the comfiest GNU+Linux distribution?

What's the comfiest GNU+Linux distribution?

Attached: Tux.png (265x314, 12K)

Any flavour based on 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver

Windows Subsystem for Linux

Endeavour. Slimmer than Manjaro, access to AUR.

Gentoo. Get the experience of granular control over your system while everything justwerks(tm).

I thought Gentoo was just a meme until I installed it. I wouldn't go back to Arch for money.

Gentoo
Do it once, never worry again, as little as you may want it, as fully fledged, too...

Ubuntu Server

slackware or lfs

mint

Did they finally manage how to get libressl running or is the transition still shitty and half-baked?

Also, runit as system init?
Or still only openrc/systemd?

Debian stable

Linux is a meme. Fucking Nvidia drivers, Cuda, Cudnn is a fucking nightmare on this shit.

>novideo
lmao

GNU Guix System

Nix Operating System

>everything justwerks(tm)
justwerks as in won't randomly break on you. it absolutely will not justwerk in any other capacity

whatever distro you use plus XFCE4 w/ i3wm

Plasma is the crown jewel of comfiness, but you have to be adventurous enough to make it your own.
Mate and the newest XFCE both have fewer options than Plasma, but they have potential to be fairly comfy, if just a bit dated.

Bodhi's Moksha desktop has the potential of being ultra comfy 9000 if you know what you're doing, but some of the font rendering isn't too comfy, and menus are unintuitive.

Since your question is asking about a comfy distribution, I take that as meaning comfy out of the box, with little learning curve, so I'm gonna vote for Manjaro Deepin. Looks comfy, acts comfy, no tinkering needed.

Step one: Install
Step two: Enjoy

None maybe?

Just use plain Arch

openSUSE is extremely comfy

Anything KDE based.
t. ex-i3wm user :3

> :3
kys

Wen?

Ubuntu or CentOS, depending on your use case, on a server or in a container. Linux desktop is trash.