Sir, hes using a librebooted thinkpad and only free software! I cant hack in- oh my god...

Sir, hes using a librebooted thinkpad and only free software! I cant hack in- oh my god, hes using tor browser with a bridge and blocking all other ports with his firewall! Jesus Christ Chief. This kid doesnt even have systemd

Attached: serveimage(5).jpg (442x293, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqkY2nCf2xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drone him with a hellfire missile

>Sir! His computer has no GPS module, im only getting static! What do we do colonel?

use the intel backdroor

Libreboot removes the backdoors and undocumented x86 instructions

no prob. just detain him until he unlocks it. if hes innocent he can prove it, if hes guilty he will be in jail where he's supposed to be either because of refusing to unlock it or because he unlocks it and we know everything.

It doesn’t remove undocumented instructions does it?

>removing physical backdoors
>thinking the NSA didnt consider this
C'mon.

>if hes innocent he can prove it

Attached: spooner.jpg (709x306, 78K)

It does
There are only a few instruction that are publicly documented in a manual for x86
There are almost an infinite amount of potential x86 instructions and libreboot only uses the few that are documented
Lookup the godmode x86 bit
Libreboot removes it all

Based

>when he has an anime background wallpaper

Attached: serveimage(6).jpg (870x538, 76K)

we have access to his tor exit nodes, I think I'm in sir

Attached: IMG_1507.jpg (1024x682, 264K)

The first time I visit Jow Forums and I see this posted. Absolutely based

Does it not then stand to reason... given how advanced this technology is by reference... that you could sell all diseased families and their dogs for cash?

beginning triangulation of location based on shadows... god dammit chief! tape over the camera. how will we take him down?

>nevermind sir, we know where he is because we have eyes everywhere.

a piece of paper isn't supposed to prevent anything. That quote is by a dipshit. You could say the same thing about any moral dogma at all when bad things happen. Just because there's been a failure to enforce something that ought to be enforced doesn't mean that the thing you're trying to enforce is flawed, it could very well mean that the people aren't doing their damn job.

The People aren't doing their job, right.

Imagine actually believing this.

Sir, my workstation started to install windows update, just a moment, Sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqkY2nCf2xU

It does you idiot

>kid

Imagine being on Jow Forums in your late 20s or older

imagine non-boomers giving a fuck about your libreboot memery