Be honest, Jow Forums: how many laptops do you have? And do you use all of them?

Be honest, Jow Forums: how many laptops do you have? And do you use all of them?

Attached: thinkpad linux multitasking productivity.webm (600x338, 969K)

nigger

I have two thinkpads, an elitebook 8460p, a macbook air and I use them all frequently.

nigger

KYS CRACKER

Attached: bbcvirginvschad.png (1024x528, 196K)

nigger
double nigger

Two and yes

One is for watching on the TV and the other is a workshop computer

of course not

I have 12. Many are old, 3 are what I would consider current enough for daily use.

I've never owned my own laptop but I've probably worked on hundreds of them.

Attached: 1565931776311.jpg (540x720, 82K)

5, and yes. I'm too fat and lazy to just keep one laptop and walk across the house to get it, so I keep one in my office, one in the living room, one in my upstairs loft, one in my bedroom, and the last one in the garage.
> office: Thinkpad T470
> living room: Dell Inspiron, I forgot the exact model
> upstairs loft: Vaio T series
> bedroom: Dell XPS, I forgot this too
> Garage: Dell Latitude D510

Attached: laptops.jpg (250x289, 30K)

2 serviceable laptops good enough for daily drivers

1 technically working old laptop
2 burned out machines that smoke.
1 woefully obsolete machine too expensive and retarded to fix.

I have a quality one that I break periodically and a backup one that I use to look up solutions online.
> yes, I run arch linux.

2. Dell Inspiron, and old eMachines network. Not often no.

I have one laptop, I mainly use my phone and the desktop at work. It's been months since I even turned it on.

3, but 2/3 are broken

A T61 and a T430s. I have a broken HP G62 that needs a new battery, charger, and keyboard, but I'm not sure it even works anymore.

3 one doesn't have a charger the old one I use fore storage and the main one I use daily

I only use one of them (dell precision 7510, i5-6300hq + quadro m1000m). The others have been collecting dust for over a year (a 17" clevo with an i7, a 2010 macbook, and a 2006 macbook pro). I should probably turn one into some kind of firewall, and use the macbooks as servers, but the precision has been such a comfy box it makes me not want to touch those faggots. RIP.

Do you have any data synced across those devices? Also, what OSs?

I have a desktop, 3 laptops, like 4 tables and 3 phones...

I use my main laptop, and one phone.

Probably 10 at least, all but 2 are actually usable and even then they're old as fuck.

I have like 100 Thinkpads, they are already appreciating.

I have only 1. I only need 1 desu

Attached: Thinkpad_P50_01.jpg (1600x1200, 491K)

I have a 64gb usb stick attached to the back of my router, I just copy the file to that if I wanted to use another laptop. The Thinkpad has Manjaro, the D510 has Debian stable since I don't care about updating it that often, I only use it to read pdf service manuals for my car. The rest have Windows 10 because DRM.

>WE
>WUZ

I have an old Asus netbook (dualboot LXLE Lanshop/Windows 7) and an MSI GS63VR (dualboot Mint/Windows 10).

I have one. I plan on replacing it in a few years with another used business-class model, hopefully with thunderbolt since I want one of those thunderbolt docks.

I have one laptop, the thinkpad x61. Does a wonderful job.

my x201 had its motherboard die and I've been too terrified to try and replace it.

feels bad cus I used it every day.

Hackintosh X220T - used often
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen - used often

1 latitude e6440 for work
1 thinkpad w520 for home

One. Why would I need any more?

Me and my wife have 4. She has one she uses, I have one that I use, I have one that I used to use, and I have one that she used to use.

>main "gayman laptop" (Lenovo Ideapad 330 ICH with 8th gen i5 and gtx1080)
>company laptop (2017 macbook which I may keep if I choose so)
>my old laptop I boughy for college (2014
asus F550 with 4th gen i5 and nvidia 840m)
>Thinkpad T420 for torrents, movie downloads and stuff that I may or may not want to be associated with Basically a burner laptop

give it back tyrone

a lot, but these days a Macbook Pro that I got from work is pretty much all I use (along my 2012 Toshiba Satellite running Slackware, still works like a charm)
these things are really nice when you're not the one paying for them

10 that I can think of. I only use one