Grayscaling

Why haven't you grayscaled all your devices?

Attached: Grayscale.png (599x661, 240K)

not a stupid NPC who needs to use tricks to control themselves
also don't have a smartphone addiction

It's a meme. If you want to fight smartphone addiction, find something to fill the void.

i don't use my phone, but would this work for websites?

>normans cant handle black/white

Attached: 1561322741995.jpg (1080x1214, 133K)

Will this save battery
Maybe i will use this if it saves battery

>using mobile phones in the first place
Stupid

Attached: 1273715383653.jpg (472x454, 30K)

>admitting you have no one in your life at all

I don't have anything close to smartphone addiction. My phone is almost useless to me. And on my computer I normally use Jow Forums with a black and white theme or the terminal so I'm not sure this would make much of a difference.

>strawmanning
Not OP, but thats just pathetic. Make a real argument.

I can't believe iOS is fucking dead.

Is this legit?

I normally use Jow Forums with the terminal
huh? sorry, brainlet here.

thanks nigger

heh more like gayscaling

I despise using my phone, I think my family pavlov'd me into hating it, every time I have to answer someone on the phone, I get unreasonably angry and my heart rate skyrockets, I would have sold it a long time ago but I need it for my job and it fucking infuriates me.

If you grayscale your hearing by listening to 150bm noise for half an hour you'll be less incentivized to waste time listening to music.

But all I do on my smartphone is reading manga. That changes nothing.

I meant that most of the time I'm the computer I'm either using Jow Forums or the terminal. I believe there are programs to browse it from the terminal but I don't use those.

Attached: handwashing-photo.jpg (1024x605, 307K)

fag

It will definitely make using the device less enjoyable, but probably not to the degree that you'd use it less.

That's because you don't have friends

Truth. This racial propaganda is getting out of control.

>Why haven't you grayscaled all your devices?
Because I'm not a fucking degenerate?

It could actually increase battery usage you fucking retard. Ever heard of RGB channels?

because you don't have a social life, not even trolling EVERYBODY with a social life is smartphone addicted

i agree with the user you're replying to but that image is cringereddit af

Sounds like your projecting, bro.
I dont have any social media and meet with friends physically.

i grayscale my watch because i don't need color to read information like the time

>thinking that's somehow embarrassing
Where do you think you are?

your anime pillow does not count as phyically meeting friends

It greatly reduces the amount of dopamine produced and makes it far easier to put down the interwebs. Also can help with depersonalization by being a metaphoric barrier between the internet(black and white) and the real world.

& Knuckles

How do I grayscale Jow Forums?

unplug the red and blue cables to your screen so only the green cable carrying luma/sync is connected.

>friends and social life makes me incapable of controlling myself
you lack discipline. grow up.

Ergh, mah phone she has greyscale, she shan't survive the year...

I rest my case.

Attached: cao.png (584x315, 3K)

I would definitelly red scalemy android if I could

I just use a BlackBerry Classic, noapps so all I do on it is send SMS, check emails, and use for PIM.

It's really good at all that.

Are you an investment banker?

gray is only one letter away from gay

all good until you want to take a photo and have to go to settings to change it back to full color

and then you don't even bother to change it back to grayscale because you realize it's fucking stupid

I have. On windows 10, after enabling the corresponding feature in the 'accessibility' settings, you can use the shortcut Ctrl+Win+C to switch back and forth from color to grayscale. I use grayscale for everday stuff, and switch with aforementioned shorcut whenever there's a colored graph, map or some junk. ez and sensory deprivation pilled

Attached: 1555346185445.jpg (772x1017, 142K)

Gayscaling would make Android look like iPhone.

>Ever heard of RGB channels?
tell me user, using a display array of pixels subdivided into 3 RGB (red, green, blue) subpixels, pls explain how using a black-white only color scheme (assuming equal total brightness) would possibly yield savings in power. hint: how do you produce a black(white) color on such a display?

Attached: 1555188111765.png (1200x1042, 247K)

Does it fix vidya addiction too?

Not him, but does it help save the battery ?
I am idiot and don't trust googling results from random vloggers.

Because you can't fucking tell things apart