How can technology help end white nationalism?

How can technology help end white nationalism?

Attached: kill white babies.png (1503x1894, 1.22M)

can we just ban twitter screenshots already

dont you have a klan meeting to go to.

Many ethnicities support nationalism, don't try and gaslight people into supporting your commie populist propaganda.

Shit! I nearly forgot, thanks.

you have a containment board

>jewish

opinion discarded

Ashkenazi jews are just white people pretending to be jews so they can get holobux. Just look at that bitch she doesn't have a single drop of semite blood in her. Jewish my fucking ass, suddenly after the holocaust every single white person is part ashkenazi jew, never whole either, just a drop somewhere. Just look at her talk about being not a native american BECAUSE she''s not part of a tribe, you can bet that if that dumb cunt Warren didn't make a total fool of herself pretending to be a native this bitch would be claiming it too without evidence

Easy access to education. Also technically it should be easy to limit the spread of disinformation, too bad that shit still provides paid clicks, so no company won't care too much.

The bitch is white tho. And when where the Welsh oppressed any time recently?

Ashkenazi are the ones who suffered the lolacaust the most of the jews, so being white on the outside didn't help them too much.

>you can bet that if that dumb cunt Warren didn't make a total fool of herself pretending to be a native this bitch would be claiming it too without evidence
and they're STILL defending her.

>advocating murder
Classy.

Bullshit, show me pictures of these so called white jews through the entire process. They were just fucking pale as shit from being kept indoors in the late stages of the war, like asian neets, but when you put them in the sun they return to their natural color. You know how Jow Forums's always going on about how the holocaust is a hoax because after the war the jewish population exploded and the numbers didn't match up or some shit, well that's probably because a bunch of white ass germans started claiming they were jews to get out of trouble because they just got caught red handed trying to exterminate a bunch of them

>Ashkenazi jews are just white people pretending to be jews
If that were true, then why is it possible to differentiate between Jews and Whites via genetic tests?

>show me pictures of these so called white jews through the entire process.
You can ask google for pictures of some 100% ashkenazi jews yourself. Their skin color is fucking white. Also keep in mind her profile picture is shit quality too.

>probably because a bunch of white ass germans started claiming they were jews to get out of trouble because they just got caught red handed trying to exterminate a bunch of them
It's not even a thing in Germany. A lot people in East Europe started to look for some Jewish grand-grand-grandmother to fuck off. And Burgers like the one OP posted are generally obsessed to claim some sort of nationality because they live in a wasteland without culture.

>big pharmacy run by "ashkenazi"
>You can totally trust us untermensch, I mean "oy vey goyim"

You have to go back.

Attached: 1521382518042.gif (392x500, 382K)

Attached: 1566480881568.jpg (1008x599, 84K)

>n-not all jews are b-bad

Attached: E52E506017104F8597289B70C8361846.jpg (514x523, 25K)

>oh shit people are calling me out better use my jew card

Bitch please. It's the aut-right kiddies from reddit who spam boards outside of Jow Forums who need to go back. 4chin never was your safe space and never will be.

>Ashkenazi Jews are just white people pretending to be Jews
What the hell are you smoking? Ashkenazi's are not European by any means and can be seen as a different group of people by genes, facial structure, etc.. No really, I work with a fair bit of people from Israel everyday and continuously see new faces almost every month. You can see a noticeable difference, just like you can with this woman, even if its fairly slim. Though the similarities are more to do with the fact that Jewish people are already similar to Europeans and are fairly mixed with them as well.

this faggot is correct
ethnonationalism is the norm

true

Attached: pca_west12DNA00europfg20.png (1500x1200, 316K)

How in the hell is she white? Are you amerimutts really this dumb or do you really believe that, "white in skin color" means that anyone is white.

Attached: DmGF6bOX4AAvPJu.jpg (538x539, 50K)

Every second person on TV is at least part yid and the country isn't homogeneous. That gives them ridiculous camouflage.

>jews are not white because of minor differences
>plethora of ethnic groups such as slavs gets thrown into goy wypipo group and labeled as the enemy of mankind