/Our clothing/

Don't fall for the nike jew. White people are utilitarian. Nobody will mistake you for a trendy twat or poorfag.
>be me at liquor store for wine
>drunk nigger sees my columbia shirts
>tells my "rich white ass" to go back to the west side
>I oblige, leave him to his suffering, after I call the police on him for public drunkenness

Attached: kisspng-columbia-sportswear-employee-store-clothing-outerw-education-campaigns-5ad9ecdb3a1228.116819 (900x900, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

summiticeapparel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They know who we are

Attached: colombia.jpg (480x360, 107K)

Go outaide user

Attached: 19568_hero_M_top.jpg (768x965, 224K)

I wear plain black shirts.
I'm not a walking billboard for your gay company.

I see you don't understand culture movements.

Anyone know of good really cheap clothing like shoes that just werks?

Anything good on aliexpress? Tired of being overcharged for comfy pieces of fabric and rubber

There's a Columbia shirt that was white and the logo was red and the.words black it looked like a straight up swaztika I was gonna get 3 for me and my buddy's but I dont wanna get them stabbed

I thought they came out against Trump?

Columbia is poorfag outdoor clothing. Shop arcterx at least.

Wearing my jacket now waiting for the old lady in the bathroom

Comfy and warm

Only complaint is that it picks up hair and lint like a muthafucker

Attached: 20190103_070945.jpg (640x480, 176K)

Nice try Columbia merchant

Carhartt. American made and cozy warm. I’m not buying your overpriced garbage

Attached: 11E4965F-C1D5-477D-BE76-6E3705331AAC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.6M)

I’ve recently noticed that the Columbia symbol resembles the swastika. What did they mean?

not sure your budget user but uniqlo makes some of the most durable and well fitting clothes for the money

My uncle in law got me Colombia boots for Christmas eve so far so good I like how the Lago looks like a swastika

Don't they make carl the cuck's clothing?

I wouldn't wear a Canada Goose jacket if someone gave it to me for free. Maybe I'd wear it to take out the trash or shovel snow.

Such outrageously expensive apparel is embassing. I'd feel like the biggest tool.

Ah, a very Portland post

For boots buy thorogood, Chippewa or redwings. But American made. Support your white workers and you will be rewarded with quality and durability

Attached: 8B861025-92A5-43E9-9A0A-AFE6DE8E202A.jpg (1024x683, 241K)

Portland and Seattle are such a disgrace to the northwest. Manzanita and mt rainier make me consider moving out west. First experience there meeting an old rover. Shot the shit with him for a while. Asked if I was a Trump supporter. Got nervous and said he’s alright. Pressed harder and told him I liked him. Then we got along even better. Then I learned not all of the west coast are faggots

What about North Face and New Balance?

I do love new balance. I got the american made with custom embroidery for $170. Feels good. Red white and blue with 88 on the back. Triggers niggers at the Y.

all my field clothes are Columbia just because of that swastika logo desu

There are american made justin boots that you can get re-soled. Got a pair of those for $130. My favorite boots. My dog ate the tounge and they replaced it.

Lmao no. Their shit is very average.
Also h&m sucks.

I work here at the one in Phoenix AZ. Very enjoyable job and we all make fun of liberals/Californians when the one liberal California co worker ain’t around.

I saw a post somewhere that a guys columbia boots were leaving swastikas on the pavement in the rain and salt. I just like it because it triggers fucktards.

Isn’t that a gook store?
Do they sell men’s clothes

Kek. I hope I sold you some of those.

I only wears Adidas and sometimes Dr. Martens the only two brands i can trust

Attached: 1545135423773.png (800x676, 365K)

Average and average price, that's what called utilitarian

>carhartt
>Michigan owned company
>clothes made in china

Dr Martins are slipperiest boots I've ever worn.

Zero traction on ice and snow.

>white people are utilitarian
white men.

>utilitarian
>culture
alright youre an idiot, im out

Dress like your grandfathers. Suit up, buckos.

>grey, blue suit, 5-10 shirts, some silk/wool ties, two pairs of good shoes and you're set

They're practically ice skates. I switched to Palladium... too bad they dont make steel toe...

I'm with you my man

Attached: 4qd55vx48tx11.jpg (1047x1396, 98K)

kek

Columbia was founded by Jews.

Great company

Also great

Columbia was founded by Germans

I love Columbia, fuck normie The North Face

And you probably pissed yourself. Fucking cringe OP

Got me one of these hats. Very comfy and it reminds me of those Japanese hats from ww2. The symbol stands out well

Attached: schooner-bank-cachalot-neckflap-baseball-cap.jpg (450x450, 18K)

I just were Metallica shirts and steel toe boots
Nikes are for niggers

>im here to save my pets!

Lol

Avoid plastic materials including polyester.

I see tons of people wearing this brand and laugh my ass off at how unsubtle it is, yet no one says a thing.

Attached: 5dcd1aa235758959ab272a90af39c983.png (600x600, 156K)

I love my home state but I think about moving to Washington for the climate. If it weren't for Seattle I probably would have done it already.

Nope. It was kikes who fled to avoid being Finally Solved.

This is how my grandfather dressed.

Attached: hank_hill.png (150x332, 43K)

Yeah, if you live and work in the fucking business district of a major city, otherwise you look like a retard who doesn't understand local culture.

dress like this because you need to be able to pick a fucking gun up at will and start running with it

you dress like a square if you do not dress to kill

Attached: example.png (985x888, 331K)

They even have a helicopter throwing edition

Attached: 5D058D01-423B-4C6D-B241-101C58157C0E.jpg (323x665, 102K)

>Those shitty "hiking shoes"

Enjoy your broken ankle, fag.

Kek

Everything is culture, goy.

Did the Annapurna circuit last month, I’d like to give a shout out to Columbia, under armour, Patagonia, and my money for making it possible.

Garment politics aside, Columbia saved my ass in the Himalayas. Omni-heat, bitches.

Attached: A0374DF6-92E2-4D96-BB93-A5253CCE9E07.jpg (666x440, 43K)

How much feces did you leave behind?

Columbia is pretty comfy but why is it /our clothing/?

ive had a columbia ski jacket since 2006
it looks brand fucking new and i wear it all the time

its logo looks like a swastika

pics

Military gear is red pilled.

Attached: 20992a.jpg (1000x547, 203K)

cringe

>Butt Ram division
Is this a joke?

Negative, carhartt made in USA. Gotta get the duck quilted to stay warm

Attached: 34C98139-8083-45E0-BCC3-30195CFB269E.jpg (2304x2849, 1.07M)

Stop trolling, OP.

>Born Gertrude Lamfrom to a German Jewish family in Augsburg, Germany, she was the daughter of Marie (née Epstein) and Paul Lamfrom. Her father used to own the largest shirt factory in Germany until it was seized by the government. In 1937, when she was 13, her family fled Nazi Germany and immigrated to Portland, Oregon, in the United State; her grandmother who stayed behind died in a concentration camp.

Attached: 1.png (347x584, 192K)

>pic related

Attached: ampsycho.jpg (608x456, 31K)

I only buy kosher clothing. summiticeapparel.com/

>Caring about opinions from others
How insecure are you

Attached: 1546368866513.jpg (480x300, 22K)

Aesthetics and your looks are pretty important. You can't rely on yourself 100% of the time and by looking like a slob you will get no respect from anybody. At the same time I'm not saying that you should care about what everybody thinks. Just to the point that you don't look like a miserable dog that needs to be put down.

Attached: coat.jpg (736x1143, 98K)

(((columbia))) is literally jew owned and the retail stores which sell their products are too. Idiotic.

I hope you all got at least one pair of these pants, I don't know how you call them, here we call them "seagull dropping pants"
Every nationalist should have them

Attached: lokinpaskat.jpg (1024x624, 139K)

I'm just wearing a hat tho.and the sun flaps come in handy on a hot sunny day and that is a cringe thing? For using the hat for its intended purpose makes me a fat slob?

And shouldn't respect be earned by actions not looks? I've met plenty of scumbags that "dress nice" what ever that means

Hmmmmmm

Attached: 9728365913874651.png (900x900, 184K)

Used military clothes

Attached: kuteet.png (1442x837, 495K)

All outdoorswear is white. Minorities don't like the outdoors.

anyone got any redpilled clothing

Attached: doggie+dog.png (1183x1419, 1.98M)