What technological innovations do you expect to see by 2030?

what technological innovations do you expect to see by 2030?

Attached: 5d60d658760c3.png (1000x563, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_self-driving_car_fatalities
outline.com/jyvxdC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They'll finally have a crane large enough to lift your mom out of her bed.

No innovation expected after the fall of human civilization. 2030 is a wasteland.

you retards haven't stopped predicting this shit after 2012?

Blockchain credit cards

graphene batteries hopefully

LIBRA yeap

Agonizing death of Silicon Valley

Humans have been predicting the fall of civilization since civilization began and will continue to predict it until the downfall comes.

I don't want to wait that long

I've ever read the Bible but it does have some choice pieces in it that end times nuts seem to miss

>But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven

Encryption banned in most/all countries

Extreme, ubiquitous hyper-surveillance in all western countries
>mass shootings will still happen though lol, gotta convince those goyim to disarm themselves

Self-driving cars will be nice, ish. Except they'll be used to very cleanly kill political dissidents or people who call Israel an apartheid state

The wealth gap will be going through exponential, rather than linear, growth

Socioeconomic mobility will be essentially completely eradicated
The middle class, likewise, will be almost completely eradicated

It's going to make Elysium look like a fucking episode of Mister Rodgers' Neighborhood. Better hope you were born in the right clan.

Well, THE clan.

>self driving cars in 11 years
I'm expecting another 20 years at the very least. The self driving accidents of the last few years are a testament to how unready the tech is.

>The self driving accidents of the last few years are a testament to how unready the tech is.
All 3 of them?

Self driving cars are a shitty, janky alpha version of what they're going to be, and they're already several orders of magnitude safer than a human.

6 fatal accidents

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_self-driving_car_fatalities

An unknown number of non-fatal accidents though, usually shit like the system not recognizing a car ahead suddenly moving out of the way to reveal a non-moving object.

Stoneaxes and firestones

Attached: 1332197337177.gif (320x234, 1.23M)

heh, off by 3.

Now hold up a minute.
>A Level 2 driving system expects a driver to be fully aware at any time of the driving and traffic situation and be able to take over any moment.
5 of those 6 fatalities were level 2, which is not at all automated driving.

So we actually have 1 fatality from anything approaching an autonomous vehicle. And this is with, at minimum, several tens of millions of miles traveled.

I'm not, by any means, saying that self-driving cars or perfect or infallible or anything remotely like that. They are absolutely not. What I *am* saying is that even in the extremely primitive state they're in, they are already orders of magnitude safer than humans. It's not about being perfect, it's about being better than what we have now. And they already are, a lot.

The only language that will be used is C++30

Some things I expect to see developed or in late stages of development by 2030:
>1.5nm processors
>7G
>real-time AI deepfakes
>self-flying commercial planes
>Cloud RAM
>Moon base
>Thumbnail view for Linux file picker
>Nuclear fusion

>movement in the exo-suit field, public adoption of said suits for warehouse tier jobs by 2040
>getting away from lithium-ion tech for batteries once and for all
>4TB NVME SSDs will be sub $100

>Moon base
John Madden

Delusional idiot, the post .5nm processors
Breaking laws of physics eh?
G
More like 5G will finally be what was advertised
>>real-time AI deepfakes
360p yifi V10 A10
>>self-flying commercial planes
More like self flying advertisement drones over your head
>>Cloud RAM
CAS latency 4000 be, it's a feature
>>Moon base
Stop following manchild schizos like Musk, we're stuck here
>>Thumbnail view for Linux file picker
2030 the year of Linux!
>>Nuclear fusion
Not in your lifetime, kid

LFTR

Attached: Thorium.png (537x585, 170K)

>And this is with, at minimum, several tens of millions of miles traveled
That really means nothing. There are thousands of old Mercedes that have traveled literally billions of miles and have had no accidents.

It shouldn't be a surprise that a small number of cars has had such a small number of accidents. Now say you had one million of those self driving things around and see what happens, that small number of incidents would increase.

I wonder if regular HDDs will even exist anymore in 2030. SSDs are getting cheaper every year, it wasn't that long ago that a 1TB SSD was some crazy price like $1000 but now you can score one for about $300.

Tape drives still exist, user. also considering that the flash and DRAM makers have been cutting production to try and prop up prices and also cutting back on new fab capacity (which is truly eye-wateringly expensive) we might not see flash get down to price parity with spinning rust, per terabyte. it would not shock me one bit if the consumer world is all flash by 2030 (who needs more than 256GB, use our cloud service, goy) but enormous 40TB HDDs are still a regular feature in datacenters, with the /hsg/ data-hoarders buying the refurbs when they upgrade.

We went from max 2TB commercially available in 2010 to 16TB in 2019. I'm certain that HDDs will max closer to 100GB in 2030 than to 40TB.

none, I hope

robo loli wives

Attached: 60271571_p6.png (567x733, 348K)

aeiouaeiouaeiouaeiou

the shitty state of climate might mean that the extinction is closer than ever

Lol people will still be using Windows 7, Internet Explorer and ipv4 in 2030.

We will still be using laptops with 1366x768 screens but our phones will have 8K displays which will actually be pretty based for VR in that time.

you really don't remember these from 2013?

Attached: efsgnd9vaa901.jpg (960x960, 83K)

windows having good UI once again

what is wrong with ipv4 user?
spare my arguments by going to ipv6bingo.com

Microsoft bust & gone. Haha.

Apple just about surviving.

Google is still around.

More open source mainstream computers to cut costs, especially in the public sector.

Electric cars.

Smartphones still look like smartphones (but are really hi tech).

Games are more mobile or streamed than desktop.

AI still elusive.

Military uses more robots and drones.

Moon and Mars manned missions.

Attached: MarsOneAstronaut.jpg (950x534, 79K)

Hahahahahaha

Netnavis to clean up the mess we're making with IoT shit.
I mean, we're already pretty much lifting up disasters from megaman battle network already:
outline.com/jyvxdC

Attached: 818528-fireman.exe.jpg (568x640, 30K)

Whatever glorious tech we get it doesnt matter as we would have gone so far 1984 the world will gleefuly accept it

Why all the hate? Just jealous cause they're geniuses and wont hire some alt right basement dweller?

You're probably getting raped by trusting em that much.
Everything you do on their platforms is sold to shady corporations that are huge but you never heard about.
And what those do with your data? no one knows, but its quite probable that some sick fuck may buy it to know where his targets are, and you will just happen to be one of em.

Micro led, dyal layer lcd. Graphine batteries and hard drives. 6gh clock speeda.... haha

I bet you will see 6Ghz.
Intel is on despair and clock up until can come up with a better arch mode.

But at what cost..

>Apple is primarily a financial institution that sells technology bundles to home and vehicle owners. Their next step is to break into the biotech arena so that they can install iphones directly into consumer brains to facilitate iTelapathy. Users will have apple advertisements inserted into their dreams for a 10% discount on their service.

no we won't. 5ghz is literally the wall
as we go down bellow 14nm clock speed actually go down but the ipc increases by a lot

Shit from 2010, but without patent coverage anymore.

>suicide booth
>64 bit is considered old
>Intel is gone
>x86 is dead
>Neon Genesis Evangelion : VR

In a sane configuration, yes.
But i can imagine shit like micro heatpipes under the IHS and 2000+ pin sockets to feed the thing 500-600 watts.