Cooler***MASTER***

cooler***MASTER***
yet the fans burn out in no time at all and are the most fragile thing in existence?
if you use this shit you're a goy

>fragile as fuck propietary fan, cant even spin very fast
>coolermaster pulled all the 212's for 20 dollars and put them up for 30-40
>pain in the ass to mount, doesnt even cover the entire cpu
>covers one ram slot

lmao coolermaster more like chinkmaster

Attached: img.scale.listeruXvd0R.71039_455750_2-ce4888f1.jpg (295x273, 17K)

>is a goy for buying cheap
You don't understand the meaning of the words you use.
A good goy buys noctua, now fuck off to where you came from.

>propietary fan
what?

It's well known and documented that their original CM 212 EVO fan was dog shit. Loud, inefficient, and with short life spans. Now if you can get your hands on a 212 Black edition, the Silencio fan is FAR superior. But at that $35 price range, you could easily get something from Be Quiet! or a wide variety of other companies that perform better.

I personally still have a Hyper 212+ back when there was a difference between the + and the EVO models. The heatsink is still fantastic and has a newer model CM fan on it cooling my current R5-1600X.

i just installed one of these for my first time.
it's not hard to do if you look at the instructions thoroughly

bitch the original 212 evo is over 35 dollars what do you think the black is going to cost?

Got a true 140 direct on sale for 35 and shits great.

$37 on Amazon right now.

I had a 212 Evo for my 4690k. When I upgraded to am4 3600, I realized that the mounting brackets were incompatible and the upgrade kit cost like 15. I just ended up buying a 212 black RGB for $40.

shame you didn't have an AM4 motherboard with AM3 mounting holes. Fucking Cooler master charging money for am4 brackets where as any other self respecting company gave that shit out for $5 or even free.

Not sure where you're coming from but my 412S is rock solid 3 years in going into 4th. Total clearance for everything. Easy to service. Idle at ambient ~slightly below sometimes. Go figure.

Had this cooler for years without any problems and I'm always on an average of 35C.

>buying a 212 black RGB for $40
a macho rev b is like the same and handles most cpus on semi passive

the 212 is a meme

Yeah at 3x the size. Pls I'm not into nigger tier ghetto pimping the heatsink

>larger heatsink for the same money that performs better
>Lmao it's nigger rigging to have a better product
you're a faggot

After a close to two decades of using computers, I've never seen or been near a fan that died.

I've never had any of my fans burn out. But I've seen a few dead fans while working, mostly coming in from customers, so who's to say how they were treating their PCs.

completely unrelated to the op, but on the topic of aftermarket coolers: noctua U12A or D15 for a ryzen 3900x? the U12A seems more appealing because it'll be easier to work with in comparison to the D15 , but the D15 would probably cool a little better.

If you are not a jew you are a goy. That word by itself is far from being an insult.

Never had one that died but had plenty that made annoying ticking/grinding noises that got worse as they sped up.

>covers one ram slot
>changes from push to pull configuration
>still get good temps
Wasn't that hard for me. Here's your (You).

buy a noctua fan as replacement?

This. Thermalright is the shit.

>Every "Cooler Master" has a TDP of 150
>Every "Cooler Master" has all-plastic chink fan
>Every "Cooler Master" comes with a free pack of lies

Posting best brand
Posting quality fan
Posting based truth

Attached: Enermax_Master_Race.jpg (1427x1500, 275K)

I swapped that fan to a GT-AP15 because the stock fan is so fucking weak.
The fan mounting only has rubber feet glued on so you can just peel it off slightly so you can unscrew them and you're "good".

The cooler itself is decent, it's just that the fan is fucking trash.

>yet the fans burn out in no time at all and are the most fragile thing in existence?

i have a generic cooler master fan that came w/ a case back in 2010, its running to this day in my nas
i seriously have not heard the "cooler master fans die fast" complaint EVER before

>>fragile as fuck propietary fan, cant even spin very fast
>propietary fan
What?
>>coolermaster pulled all the 212's for 20 dollars and put them up for 30-40
The market in general has moved a bit since the first 212 was released, that said the more expensive versions are almost pure "gamer" bait that only imbeciles would buy at that price point.
>>pain in the ass to mount, doesnt even cover the entire cpu
Worked perfectly fine for me, the installation is bordering on retard proof.
>>covers one ram slot
Either your motherboards fault or you in your infinite retardation installed it wrong.
Considering the above statement i figure retardation may be a factor in this case.

That said, anyone buying a 212 after the + and paying full retail price for it is missing the point, the main selling point was the price/performance ratio.
Once you have to buy a more expensive version or buy other fans for it the ratio goes way down.
But then again who doesn't have a box full of fans in a corner somewhere to use if needed?

For me it's DeepCool Gammax 400

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS8yL0kvNTU3MzcwL29yaWdpbmFsL0RlZXBDb29sLUdhbW1heHgtNDAwLmpwZw== (900x720, 441K)

>t. needs earplugs to avoid going deaf when his pc is in

WHAT???

Attached: DELTA_PFB1212UHE.jpg (640x480, 24K)

>get 3700x
>have zero issues with stock cooler
>mfw

Attached: 44F3494E-A704-45A0-8AAD-D81C1CDE217B.jpg (231x301, 16K)

Right now have a FX-6300, bought a Lucifer K2 for 30 bucks and changing later for a ryzen 3000(right now dont know for what i will go). It gonna work well?

samefag, also noticed that i will need a case that supports the height of that cooler.

>TDP 150
This isn't a problem you less you run low-end processors like any Intel or old AMD.

>tfw deaf boomer

the ryzen stock coolers arent that loud, certainly ALOT quieter than the "intel thermal solution" wich will sound like a blender while thermal throttling your cpu

i regret buying a 212

i fell for the cooler meme

My 212 Evo is fine

My 212 has worked for years. Nice to be me I guess

I bought a cryorig r1 ultimate on ebay for 48 dollars

Attached: 1486792374749.png (720x644, 31K)

but noctua is the best

agreed, but on the subject of heat sinks, a good goy buys a new heat sink when the fan on his old one fails, or thinks that the fan has anything to do with the heat sink besides a consolation prize for buying the heat sink

my current computer has a gammax 400 with two cougar vortex 120's on it. the fuck outta here using the shit ass fan that comes with a heat sink when you can buy high quality pwm fans for like $10 each

Imagine buying a Hyper 212 in the current year when for less than $30 you can get a Freezer 33/34 that performs better and has a fan bracket that works with any 120mm fan.

Attached: file.png (647x646, 332K)

the plastic clips on them screw off and you can put them on any other fan so long as you keep the rubber pads on them

What? The fan on my Hyper 212 that I bought in 2009 is still spinning at this very moment. Maybe something wrong with your power

So not proprietary at all?
>tfw put two 140mm case fans with rubber nipples instead of screws on the 212 EVO and it works beautifully

Any shitty sleeve bearing fan is going to shit the bed after a few years. What exactly do you expect from a $20 cooler or whatever that cheap piece of shit costs?

>macho rev b

i mean the real reason why the hyper 212 is 'bad' is because its in a price bracket where you really would be better off getting something slightly more expensive like a macho because a 212 doesn't really offer much benefit over a $18 gammax 400

but at the same time, you need a pretty high end or highly overclocked CPU to even begin to reach the limits of a hyper 212 and there are not a lot of people who would even notice let alone be willing to make that distinction

>he didn't buy better fans for his $15 heat sink

when you found out it performs as well as a 212 but costs $30 less, you didn't think to just buy one and spend the difference on better fans?

Attached: rig.jpg (3064x3574, 1.97M)

i was mostly saying that to point out how dumb the op is

did you just shove them in between the fins?

I've used dozens of fans from CM and they haven't died or had any problems
my current fans are over 8 years old
kys op kys

No, I still used the brackets, just that the case fans weren't made to be screwed through and came with those nipples, so I just used them and it works decently, even though you can see that those brackets aren't as snug as they were with the OG fan with the screws, that's because those nipples protrude to heatsink direction like a thinkpads thinkpoint, so there's like a 2-3mm rubber nipple between the bracket and the heatsink