Tfw too stupid to learn programming

>tfw too stupid to learn programming
fuck life

Attached: 1517800067347.png (633x758, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.goalkicker.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

copy code braindead-like
after some time you'll recognise patterns

books.goalkicker.com/
in here you'll find huge ass books on each languages, showing off what they can do.

i can't program either, but knowing what code does is also a good skill to have, to find problems in it

>tfw smart enough to learn programming, smart enough to learn japanese but too stupid to get a girlfriend

and too stupid to sound self aware too. it must be a harsh life.

>tfw smart enough for software engineering.

Attached: smug.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Just become a network """engineer""" or systems """administrator""" , thats what all brainlets too stupid for programming do.

I am so smart that I don't need to bother with learning.

>tfw you are god

I might as well be. Nothing else exists except me.

based and redpilled

Thanks for telling me, but there was no need. I already know.

>tfw too smart to enjoy life

Attached: IMG-20190824-WA0103.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Learn something else.
You'll realize how nice it is to learn something that works like its supposed to.
Unlike programming in which you follow the instructions but something is wrong with the compiler and other assorted bs.

Python is the easiest programming language there is, when I first learned to program it was in C++ and I wish we'd learned in python, while learning in C++ has given me a lot of knowledge how functions work and generally computer programs, I still wish I'd learned on python.

a friend told me to make a tic tac toe AI with recursion after learning Python two hours daily for three weeks, i just couldn't do it and gave up on programming after that
was it my fault or my friends?

this, fuck IT monkeys

He probably found a good resource to learn from. If you keep the bullshit out of your head you will be good. Learn from smart people and you'll understand when you see it simply as they do, without all the bullshit.

>IT
>hurr durr i must be a programmer

even those aren't easy, sysadmin has been replaced with devops and this requires some real knowledge in both code and operations

it's a meme now. everything that can be coded already has at this point. thats why 90% of projects are just people improving on existing shit or reinventing the wheel. and your not gonna compete with ranjeet making $2 a day either so it's time to come to terms with reality and just forget about it all together.

Try doing something you would enjoy, like modding a game. That's how i got into programming.

Is automate the boring stuff a good way to learn?

I'm sure that the issue is your compiler and not you

I literately just followed the instructions to try to use the colyseus library just now.
I followed it step by step.
just copy and paste

npm init colyseus-app my-colyseus-server
cd my-colyseus-server
npm start

it says
Did it work?
Ofcourse not.
Why would it.
>TypeError: room.listen is not a function
it says
I didn't change a single thing but it won't work.
It never does.

Doing anything that is worthwhile to you is a good way to learn.

When I wanted to learn python it was hard to be focused on the useless learning projects the tutorials usually show you, but when I started write something I actually wanted to work (some weeb torrent download automatization) I got a lot more progress done.

>t. seething cable guy

you just implement some libraries and set up some functions, easy af

>tfw smart enough to code since early teens, smart enough to smackdown interviews, dumb enough to have absolutely no ability to get to any job, -or anywhere on time.

New job, warned, written up, fired, repeat.
Story of my life.

Attached: 1563010930616.jpg (900x675, 580K)

>>tfw too stupid
i thought so to
but i realize you cant invent something new
you need to be humble and do something that is very simple.
if you dont want to its ok
there are alot of good alternatives for you.
great jobs at cloud automation, QA, sysAdmin,IT
very good knowledge to achieve not just for money...
you will feel very powerful about computers networks and stuff..

Yeah? Well, to get into my Java Programming program I was given 2 hours to watch a video lesson, and 40 to take a 20 question test.
- I put the video on 1.5x playspeed, watched it once in all of 15minutes, and finished the test in 6 minutes, 30 seconds. I passed with ease.

Attached: 1553369850052.jpg (1200x784, 296K)

nah, IT guys and sysadmins can be way smarter than codemonkeys. lots of codemonkeys write shitty code and don't understand why their code is shitty and just copy paste. IT guys enjoy learning and figuring things out and actually get to do a little engineering to make systems work well.

Tow the line.

Some of it is bullshit. Some of it is not.

The point of the workplace, for better or worse, is to get along with your co-workers and please your boss.

Starve your ego, feed your bank account.

Good luck, user.

Attached: 1560706210720.jpg (1920x1834, 276K)

> thats what all brainlets too stupid for programming do.
thats true about great programmers vs generic IT guys..
but most of the programmers are pajeets and students who dosent know how a simple PC machine work

How do people struggle with programming? Its literally just writing instructions to tell the computer what to do. Grade schoolers can do this shit. Its not computer science or software engineering. I'm convinced the people who struggle to program just are lazy pieces of shit with tiny attention spans.

>tfw smart enough to get junior dev job but too dumb to actually escape codemonkey hell
I might as well be working at McDonalds

Attached: 1548518629460.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

so true and annoying
we might grow up
and be the one's we hate the most