You're not going to leave that computer/server on all night are you user?

You're not going to leave that computer/server on all night are you user?

Attached: greta1.jpg (2280x1368, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wattsupwiththat.com/2019/05/02/quote-of-the-week-greta-thunberg-claims-to-be-able-to-see-carbon-dioxide-in-the-air/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
thesun.co.uk/news/9739595/greta-thunbergs-carbon-free-yacht-trip-flights/
youtube.com/watch?v=kzW9bevxHm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, there is kind of a need for a server to be constantly running, isn't it? Not the case for desktop.

But I'm downloading R6 Test Server on my dialup connection

Why are her pupils so dilated?

You're not going to drink during your pregnancy are you anonnette?

Attached: fetal-alcohol-syndrom.jpg (400x252, 31K)

It's ok, it runs on horseshit.

she horny af

wow, she really is a textbook example.

She's is not human

I've been asked this before. Told her that sometimes i'll have to, for work.
>turn it on, i want to hear how noisy it is
>it *is* on
the beauty of passive cooling and SSDs

i do and that is why I bought used elitebook 14W constant power draw

Well yes, that's the point of a server and besides it doesn't matter anyway if the power it's using comes from renewable low carbon sources.

Attached: 57421948_p0.png (1314x1102, 926K)

Because she can allegedly see CO2 in the air.

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this.

Attached: 1508188731167.jpg (500x540, 40K)

Fetal alcohol syndrome.

I wish I was joking.
wattsupwiththat.com/2019/05/02/quote-of-the-week-greta-thunberg-claims-to-be-able-to-see-carbon-dioxide-in-the-air/

huh, I thought this girl looked russian. Apparently she's swedish.

I guess swedish + FAS = russian. go figure.

Bullshit blog writing Bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
not far off the mark

Like I said, go figure.

who is this I keep seeing her everywhere

So that's why finnish people look funny.

Greta Thunberg. The mass media uses her as a "propaganda" in the battle for the climate change.

She did some protests on her own. So, that's why the mass media is using her. She has a wiki page. Go and check if you want more info. You see more posts in here, because... well.. pedos.

Greta Tyroneberg, a swedish girl against coal burning

some autistic kid from Sweden who's being used as a propaganda child

>a swedish girl
>against coal burning
i don't think you know how much swedish girls love BBC user

I see. I'm a third worlder so nobody here gives a fuck about climate change except whenever someone brings up "rising sea levels will submerge our islands in 20 years" haha.

>also has autism and ocd
Damn, all things considered she has turned retardation into “revolution” pretty effectively.

No, I think I will turn off my server so that nobody can benefit from it until after I wake up and take take the dog for a wank, and have a shower, a shit n a shave, and a sausage sandwich

When I found out she was a legit aspie all her shit made sense and I realised she's never gonna stop lol. She's 100% into this shit. Last I heard she went to NYC by fucking boat.

>ITT big brave adults anonymously putting down a child for trying to make the world better.

The only times my computer is ever shut down is when I'm cleaning it or replacing a part with something new.
Gotta keep that H@H server running for my fellow bretheren.

Attached: for the lewds.jpg (330x206, 16K)

I really envy the special bond you and your dog share.

It was a CO2 neutral sailing boat.

Fun fact:
While she used a boat like this her journey produced more CO2 than when she just used a plane.
After they arrived in NYC the boats crew stepped into a plane and flew home. While the crew that will bring the boat home also used a plane to fly to NYC to get to the boat.

I wish I could use her vagina.

fuck off
spastic

Why? A server only needs to be running when people are using it or when it's doing something.

Don't come here when your shithole island is submerged. Maybe you should do something if you don't like to drown

>don't leave server on all night
retard

>While she used a boat like this her journey produced more CO2 than when she just used a plane.
Sauce?

Also, they are compensating the flights of the crew

Reat it in a newspaper somewhere.
Also
thesun.co.uk/news/9739595/greta-thunbergs-carbon-free-yacht-trip-flights/
>first search engine link

I don't know what 'here' is but I'm currently in the USA working on my PhD. Thanks for the concern.

Yeah, we use nuclear power here, bitch. Now fuck off.

You could use wake-up on LAN.
I know a guy who ran an FTP server at home so every time one of his friends wanted to download a movie it would boot up.
It can be a pain to set up though, and the initial access takes a long time.

It's not bullshit. Her mother wrote that in her book.

you're not taking away my internal combustion engine car, asspie

Based nuclear power.
I wish they would replace the old dirty coal plant that's polluting my city with a nice clean nuclear plant.

Why not?
Driving electric is superior in every single way.
Fossil cars will go the same way as steam cars.

jokes on you, my is300 will last until hell freezes over

Battery life is shit. And that won't change for many years.

>compensating
CO2 "compensation" is a complete scam.
Planting a tree only scrubs some CO2 until the next forest fire or until it dies and rots away.

Only way to compensate CO2 emissions is by sinking wood into the depths of the ocean where it can't rot or catch fire, but nobody does that.

Yes. People depend on it, you wouldn't understand.

Battery life is already great in 2019.
Protip: you don't drive more than 6 hours straight.

my power is from a nuclear plant, does it really matter?

I assume she just sees the air distortions from hot exhausts and assumes that's CO2?

I compensated once. They explained it in detail how they produce and subsidise ovens in Madagascar. Cooking with an oven is much more efficient than an open fire. I could alternatively have financed a bit of a solar farm in Europe that would have meant less coal burning in the future.
It's not about planting a random tree in the rainforest.

bros...

Attached: 1563911823580.jpg (2048x1466, 568K)

no, I'm just going to leave my crypto mining farm all night, don't worry

>Jow Forums meetup

Is the entire European grid nuclear/wind powered at night?
Or are some coal plants also needed?
I genuinely like to know.

>16 years old
>average age of first sexual activity in sweden is 16
so guys, did she already do it?

yes, with me

Attached: 1556262047555.jpg (2048x1403, 236K)

Charging time is shit.

Trees grow back, burning trees (even many of them) is not whats causing CO2 levels to rise.
This fact is also verified through C14 dating.

You should have picked the solar farm option but even that's a scam.
There is just no way you could have compensated your entire CO2 emission.
For every kg of CO2 they just compensate 1 gram, making you feel better about yourself and giving them a nice secondary cash crop.

Yes. With some refugee from Somalia.

Most of modern "revolutions" are made by retarded people.

>mfw most of Jow Forums will witness the consequences of the global warming in their lifetime
I’ll see your nerds reaction when that happens.

oh shit

Attached: tyrone laughing.webm (936x592, 753K)

The overhead is 2-5% which is ok.

>trees grow back
Then why is the rainforest dwindling? Look at Spain or Iceland for examples where trees didn't grow back. Iceland at least now has a huge reforestation program.

It charges while you rest.
Have you never been on a long road trip?
You'll be stopping to take a piss and eat something every 4 hours or so, and 20 minutes later you are re-charged both mentally and the car's batteries.

>Then why is the rainforest dwindling?
To make more farm land.

Fuck you, I am moving to Megahertzagovina.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzW9bevxHm4

It doesn't even take 5 minutes to fill up. Your shit is not practical. It's all because of the shit battery technology.
I'm not an ICE fanboy, electric is great. The current battery technology isn't.

>After they arrived in NYC the boats crew stepped into a plane and flew home

lol

She didn't say that, she said CO2. She has autism and OCD, if they can claim they can see bacteria it's no stretch to see one saying they can see CO2.

did you guys use carbon neutral organic local linen condoms?

>You'll be stopping to take a piss and eat something every 4 hours or so
Weak

>20 minutes to recharge
Yeah right... It takes hours.

no, we didn't use any

>The current battery technology isn't.
Yes it is.

20 minutes for a fast charge, which is pretty much the norm now, is perfectly fine.
It's a normal time to rest between the legs of the journey.

And in return you get awesome torque (bye bye mr slow ICE at the traffic light haha), and a very quiet comfy cruise.
You also end up spending less time overall at a petrol station because 95% of charging happens at home.
It's only during exceptionally long trips (usually holidays) that you need to fast-charge.

I meant maybe she THINKS she sees CO2, not knowing that it's normal to be able to see exhaust gasses under certain conditions.

>less time spent at a gas station
>Needs to wait 20 minutes for a "fast charge" when you can fill your tank with gas in 5 minutes.

My server has been running nonstop for years.

Did you cum inside?

no, we're not ready for that yet, she's still too young and too busy to be a mother

Just because you burn coal and THEN transfer the energy into the car doesn't make it in any way more climate friendly.
Its something that these climate activists seem to be unable to understand, just because there is no stinky stuff coming out of the rear does NOT make it climate friendly.

Green movements are doing their best to sabotage nuclear power and renewable energy sources are neither cost efficient nor seem to be practical on large scales.

>Fossil cars will go the same way as steam cars.
You ARE the one driving a steam car, just that the turbine sits a thousand kilometers away.

I entirely fail to see the point of electric cars, maybe it might be viable for inner city cars like the smart where smog is a legitimate concern, but otherwise it seem just a waste of time.

Don’t you ever pull over and rest a bit user? It’s not safe driving for hours without taking a break.

Nice, thanks for sharing those sensitive and personal informations user.

No it doesn't you dumbass.
Fast DC charging isn't the same as AC charging.
Most fast chargers can do more than 100 kW now, some can even do 350kW.
Charging at home takes hours because you only have something like 4kW available.

It's cool man they just put the coal plants outside the environment

In orbit around earth?

Someone get Musk on the line.

It feels like I’m the only one rooting for nuclear energy and electric cars at the same time. I hope I’m not.

Naw man just build it outside the enviroment

nuclear energy is very clean while it produces, but the nuclear wastes are a fucking mess to deal with and they're also the most dangerous ones if something goes wrong during production.

Yes, maybe the moon is a better idea?

>Just because you burn coal and THEN transfer the energy into the car doesn't make it in any way more climate friendly.

Yes it does, because (contrary to your intuition) it is more efficient.
Tiny pistons pushed by explosions is a very inefficient way of converting fuel into motion.
Small internal combustion engines produce mostly heat, with a bit of propulsion.
Huge steam turbines produce mostly electricity, with a bit of heat.

>You ARE the one driving a steam car
OK, I'll give you that one.

Thats way too far you just need to make it outside the environment

Still not convinced that was born female, I guess the fetal alcohol syndrome is throwing my perception off. Either way the bitch is causing more polution with one autism-faced trip than any of us create in a entire year.