IEM advice request template:
>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

If you want help, follow the damn template

Attached: -iemgurl-.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundguys.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-akg-headphones-review-12054/
soundguys.com/akg-samsung-galaxy-s10-earbuds-review-22402/
youtube.com/watch?v=rVxvs7QnOWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>KZ ZSN
they're great if you like v-shaped signature, has great bass. Has a weird treble hole in the 6K Hz region though. Overall, they're really great for first iems.
They might be replaced by the newly released KZs though, so stick around for reviews in here for that.

Attached: ZSN.jpg (1400x900, 177K)

>Tin Audio T2
Mighty balanced (though a bit trebly for some people) but has a weak bass that's gonna take long to appreciate (no ugly-ass muddiness) if you're not used to it. They're almost always on sale too.
No problems really, besides some people having cable problems (easily and cheaply replaced).

protip: don't go for the T2 Pros, they're hot as shit in the treble. and if you can, go with the T3s (for better bass)

Attached: T2.jpg (1024x658, 65K)

soundguys.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-akg-headphones-review-12054/
soundguys.com/akg-samsung-galaxy-s10-earbuds-review-22402/
>does two reviews and gives two different scores
>on the EXACT SAME product
Ok retard

Attached: image0.jpg (205x246, 5K)

My FiiO F9 Pro's cable is "sweating", i.e it gets wet and smells really bad. Probably due to plastic decomposition. Any ideas on what can I do?

Attached: F9_Pro.jpg (500x318, 14K)

Not buy chinese products

Yeah that's gonna be a no

Kek
Replace the cable man, might be because of the rubbery shit

Any suggestions for a cable? Has to be 3.5mm and have an in-line mic.

Sounds like a you problem then. Good luck buddy.

Enjoy overpaying on shit iems.

i ordered them from aliexpress. I hope they are better than koss porta pro

Being poor must really suck huh?

Frankly not as bad as being an idiot who overpays on anything regardless of price range.

Is that what you tell yourself while crying yourself to sleep every night?

the fuck is kz cooking this time bois?

Attached: 17160462-1258446650.jpg (800x800, 353K)

Supposedly the tuning was changed slightly between the old black ones and the new white ones.

Attached: file.png (205x246, 27K)

>i’ll post le funny drooling wojak, that’ll show him

kek so this is really an existing packaging design these days, oh well. Other than that you didn't lie iem friends, this is good stuff

Attached: 0162.jpg (1224x816, 524K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rVxvs7QnOWU

imagine being autistic over what sort of earphones people wear

I'd put my dick in these ears if you catch my drift

i thought this was just an earbud general but apparently not. redpill me on IEMs, i absolutely hate big ear muff headphones and prefer my earbuds and in ear monitors sounds even better.

Basically you need to save up for Campfire Andromedas if you want the best IEMs have to offer. If you're Asian or have a small penis, you can instead waste your money by spending $200 on miscellaneous chink shit every 3 months until you finally realize you get what you pay for.

>tfw can't justify a DAP, phone could sound better
fug me, I'm not buying another phone anytime soon, these sound amazing, and the isolation with the foams is god like.
I can listen to music at 40% volume and not be bothered at all

They are actually portable to begin with, and can isolate way better.

Anpther gigantic IEM with tons of drivers that still manages to sound like the ZSN?

Attached: oxygen2.jpg (1123x842, 641K)

interesting, ill look more into this. thanks.
>$1100
HOLY SHIT, so what makes iems worth this much?

the brand

So are the TRN V80s with memory foam eartips the way to go? I currently have Sony XB50APs and just want IEMs with similar sounding bass (punchy, full-sounding) but with more detail in the mids and highs as the bass with the Sony IEMs sometimes drowns other sounds out. I absolutely hate V-shaped sound signatures though for some reason, my cans have a V-shaped signature and it makes vocals, percussion and basically most higher end frequencies sound tinny

You can never look at a product as a simple collection of raw materials. The cost of a high end IEM involves build quality, longevity, labor costs, tuning consistency, driver quality, quality controls, customer service (yes you pay for the service you will receive post sale), pre-purchase service and assistance, R&D, materials and components and a profit margin the company needs in order for its existence to make sense.

A cheap ChiFi IEM usually lacks at least a few of those if not the majority, hence the reduced price

Found the head-fi user

V80’s were superseded by the CCA C10.

don't buy the z1r... uncomfortable, heavy and the treble will literally make you cringe

if you want bass + holographic soundstage go for solaris (it's also cheaper)

i can see that being true, but in terms of my experience with the audio, what would make it worth that much? describe?

not sure if i should ask this here or csg but im looking for a decent and affordable headphones for minor music listening and gayming

Lyra II

>Solaris
Cringe

Attached: 90u63g1pgm321.jpg (2208x1242, 392K)

Seconded, just got a pair of ZSN Pros and they're legitimately good, treble is a bit high but after a while my ears got used to it.

>CCA C10
Do they have a V-shaped signature?

>graphfags

oh no, no, no

Attached: IMG_0625.jpg (2235x100, 48K)

See for yourself. I’d call them U-shaped more that V. TRN V80’s are V-shaped and have very harsh, sibilant treble.

Attached: 0FA5A5B0-95B0-46A5-AD31-A2C4B1F2DCA1.png (1024x701, 67K)

Is there any reason most of these Chinese IEMs cost twice as much on Amazon compared to AliExpress? Is it import costs or something?

Also where did you get that frequency response graph from?

>frequency response isn't indicative of quality, trust only our colleagues and affiliated reviewers!
No wonder this hobby is full of old retards who love to throw their money on the newest placebo of the month, top kek

I made it. I have the same IEC711 coupler crinacle uses and a Dayton microphone calibrated by cross spectrum labs.

cope harder poorfag
get some disposable income and maybe you won't be so bitter lol

Can you check depth effects?

I have more than enough. I'm keeping it for things worthwhile.

>$20 CAD
>Canada
>Wireless
>Earbuds
>Sound signature? What is that?
>None

>What's a revision ?: The post

What would you guys engrave on your kxxs?

Attached: 1559139816098.jpg (1200x1200, 84K)

Attached: file.png (498x498, 322K)

>t. CFA employee
Rub it with rubbing alcohol or just replace the cable dumbass.
Probably shit. We can still hope for lighting in a bottle though.
>CFA
>RnD
>Service
>Mother fucking consistency
Lmao fuck off shill
An actual awnser would be that most people don't give a shit wtf they got in their ears and aren't willing to spend any money at all. So for the few people that actually care (and are obsessed) good companies (not campfire) go the extra mile both in overall quality and their profit margins. Actual in ear monitors are also pretty expensive to manufacture. If you were to order the individual parts yourself and make a flagship tier iem you would have to spend at least 500$ on parts. Honestly the difference between a 300$ pair and a 3k one would not be perceptible to an untrained ear. Most people would be fine with a 300$ pair and going for flagships isn't something most people should do. If you want to get something objectively and guaranteed to be perceptibly better look for something around 300$. Hell if you want to buy CFA garbage just get an used pair of Andromedas. It's about 500$. It can actually sound great. Just get ready for headaches when the retarded crossover-less design causes fuckery because of impedance mismatch.
V80 a shit.
It's a big fucking part of it though.
No it's Amazon jewry.
/ourlad/ is back. Got something else you're gonna review soon since people just send you shit now ?

>Roastie posting
No one actually cares if you got weird shit in your ears though. Got my whole family hooked up with TRN IM2s they're loving them.

> around $150
>EU
>Wired only
> does not matter
> neutral
> couple of different kz, not very impressed by those

dude where you've been? been a long time since u posted here
Try the T2s first, then you'll know if you like neutral shit.

I just posted a video on the TRN V30. Sorry in advance for the audio quality. I still have the Senfer DT6 and Kanas Pro on hand to review. Spoiler: I personally prefer the Kanas Pro to the Blessings. Don’t tell my wife.

Beyond that I don’t exactly have companies dying to send me stuff. It was basically just that guy from NiceHCK and that might have dried up thanks to me ignoring him for 3 months. A mew company called KB EAR contacted me though and asked if I’d like to check out their stuff. Hopefully they pull though.

Anti chi-fi shills can go jump off a bridge

>T2

Will do .

What about Tin T3? Are they better than T2 and how?

Slightly v-shaped (still pretty neutral), has more bass quantity. More importantly are the better cables they come with. Yeah if you want you should buy those instead.

Honestly I just kind of got bored of IEM’s after my Kanas pro arrived. It was like my search had ended. I had found something more or less perfectly suited to my tastes. But the other day I got an email from KB EAR about doing some reviews and I though “why not” and dusted off the old channel. And of course it all started here, so here I am.

>in the realm of $150
>US
>Wired
>Over-ear preferred, but not mandatory
>neutral
>various cheap IEMs, VSonic GR(02, 06 and 07), RHA M750s
With that out of the way: what does /iemg/ think of RHA's M750s? I've had a pair for 3 years now, and they're finally starting to fall apart on me. I'm honestly a big fan of them, not necessarily from a sound perspective (not that it's bad, I'm sure it's not the best, but I like the 750s for what I use them for), but from a durability perspective as I had gone through ~4 different ~$150 IEMs (I'm a poorfag, I know) in the four years prior to owning the 750s. Bit of a dumb question, but if I like them, should I just re-buy them, or try to find something with a better sound quality and that are just as durable?

We get it Ken, you’re buttblasted that Crin ruined your company.

Crin himself will tell you that a graph can’t identify a good IEM but it sure as hell can identify a bad one.

>>t. CFA employee
Disliking shitty poorfag products and being a cuckfire shill aren’t really the same thing you know.

>~$30
>Third world shithole
>Wired
>Over-ear
>V shaped / neutral
>Rock Zircon, KZ ZS6, TRN V80
i loved my v80's

I'm trying to choose between the TRN V80s and the KZ-ZSN for the upcoming AliExpress sale. I really enjoy bass so what would the difference between these to be?

Attached: photo_2019-08-24_20-41-32.jpg (504x284, 18K)

Could you answer my question here please? I'm trying to choose between the KZ ZSN and the TRN V80s. Thank you. I like bass and i'm biased towards the V80s based on what people say here but should I go for the KZ instead? These would be my first iems.

howdy y'all
just updated my pc to a 3700x/x570 based system
found out i could use the bluetooth from the wifi card and hook up to my hiby r3 (and the range is all around my apartment) which is cool, but i'm not sure if it's locking at 48khz or what
good stuff tho, thought i'd share, thanks for reading

Attached: hiby r3 kanas pros usb dac -darkcord-.jpg (1375x1117, 382K)

Sorry i don't know how ZSNs sound, i can't compare then

Where did you get yours from?

>crescents are OOP

Fuck. Anyone know if the Moondrop Spaceships are any good?

Quick rundown on iems?

Looking to try the high resolution audio meme on the cheap.
>Budget: Cheap, preferably around the 30-50 burgerbux range
>Location: Burgerstan
>Wired or wireless? No preference. I'd kinda like to try true wireless but the cheap ones all seem to be shades of crap.
>Type: Some form of IEM, prefer something I can put the cord up and over my ear
>Sound signature: Flat to mildly V shaped I guess.
>Past IEMs: Shure stuff. I like their sound signature but I know they tend to be dark and roll off high treble, and want to try something that extends further into treble.

Got my T3s and they're fucking great
I'll never hear a human speak again

Who the fuck started this T3 is V shaped thing ? It fucking isn't in fact it's more balanced than the T2 because it doesn't have that treble emphasis.
Too bad it's KB ear. Apparently it's not that good. Ordered the opal for me mum and it's not great. Their multi BA model is a rebrand of one of the shittiest KZ to date. Their single BA is bretty gud though I heard.
Both have bass but the V80 are shit. The V80 is sharp as hell.
Spaceships are good if you like diffuse field. Flat all around.
Hi Rez is a meme. Cheap wireless can be decent but the sound quality isn't the best. Try to get the T3. Over ear and more bassy than the T2.

Thanks. I seem to see Tin recommended here a lot.

Opinion on Sennheiser CX1.00?

Ehh... T3 seems to have a big peak at 10 kHz and then the same sort of high treble roll-off as Shure.

Attached: t3-frequency-response-graph-medium.jpg (900x520, 120K)

Sennheiser in ears suck ass. Avoid.

shenzhen

Bro it's 50$. Sometimes That peak is not as shitty as it might look like because it's a single peak so it won't make stuff sound grainy and it's at 10k which isn't the sibilant freq for most people. That would be around 8k. That's why you never see anyone complain about the peak. The treble roll off doesn't affect air too much in my opinion.

They are headphones that you stick inside your ears.

Yeah I don't even know why I typed v-shaped. They're neutral with more body than T2s.

Will the trn bt3 be noisy even with aptx hd enabled?

Got a budget of 200 USD
Looking for some comfortable in ears for home use. Listen to a wide range of music, will also be used for movies and podcasts and shit.

Already have a pair dedicated to sport stuff so they don't need to be durable for that kind of thing, and I have a pair of headphones for work / when I'm at my pc, so comfort / quality / versatility are the most important things for me, in that order.

can you use kz wire with tin t2?

The codec has no influence on noise level

Moondrop Kanas Pros, or those KXXS
KZs use 2-pins and T2s have MMCX cables.

Thanks user I'll check em out

>Both have bass but the V80 are shit. The V80 is sharp as hell.

what does "sharp" mean in this context? High treble? I never owned iems before and i'm unfamiliar with that term. Thank you in advance.

That's exactly it. So much treble it hurts.

Hey guys got a budget of £100/$120. Looking for something thats comfortable to wear for 8 hours a time while playing video games. I'm a total music pleb who listens to their music on youtube so I would appreciate some help on direction towards good sound quality.

Attached: scooby-werkstatt-profile-picture.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Thinking of starting to make a catalogue of the hottest memes and easiest recommends. Split it into 3 groups: Bassfag, Balancedfag, and Neutralfag.
Further divided by price brackets, say: $5-10,$10-30,$30-50,$50-100,$100-200,$200-500,500+
Give me good recommends for the catalogue and I’ll through them all together in a basic infographic some time this week.

So far I know I’ll be adding
Einsear T2
CCA C10
Moondrop Crescent
Moondrop Kanas Pro
Moondrop Blessing
Tin Audio T2

Give me recommends, must be currently available and something you have personal experience with.

RP-HT010 and Redmi 7 on what's left

Oh, fug, it's nit /hpg/
RP-HJE125 then
And Redmi 7

Dang those are pretty cheap. Is that the best I can do for my budget?

Nice selfie. Notice the release date.

>Your Budget
< $1000

>Your Location
USA

>Wired/wireless
Wireless to device

>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
In ear whatever

>Sound signature
Bassy side of balanced

>Past IEMs
I have some $100 JBLs that I like okay but I think I'm ready to upgrade.