Let's settle this shit once and for all. Provide arguments if possible

Let's settle this shit once and for all. Provide arguments if possible.

Attached: asdsadsads.jpg (1294x417, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webdevelopersnotes.com/browsers-list
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ungoogled chromium.

Opera.

opera is just chromium idiot

Both are Chromium.

I use mainly firefox, because it is free and i alike the warm-looking orange icon better than the other ones.

I see no difference in usage apart from slightly different GUI. Setting of particular installation does much bigger difference.

shit vs shit vs shit
i'll take the shit.

It was based on Chromium about 7 builds ago, except Opera has more features

Antifa - Chinks - Google

Edge chromium

Firefox. It's free software.
>but muh memory
>but botnet
You do know how to configure user.js, right user?

freedom vs botnet vs botnet.

I use Palemoon, which is technically Firefox, so Firefox I guess?

It *is* based on chromium. Jesus.

No because PM uses a hybrid cde base which make it more than a simple fork, and Goanna engine is different, and dare to say better, than FF gecko

Attached: Goanna_layout_engine_logo.png (510x195, 47K)

Is the free VPN in Opera worth a fuck?

Attached: 1544966663694.jpg (250x450, 55K)

I wouldn't use it for much but it works pretty well if you wanna get around location bullshit.

Lynx.

Attached: 812C7C83-8440-4522-8F48-07831029BEBF.png (1100x799, 16K)

I don't get it.

Every few days we see a thread about which browser is best.

As a user of a browser on average 16 hours every day - the main thing I am looking for is:
-security
-performance
-ease of use

I am not a shill or interested in promoting anything.

But what I like is the built in VPN Proxy the Epic Browser has.

It also has a mindless add blocker that works so well - I have forgotten what pop up ads even look like.

I don't really care if you like or dis-like my suggestion on this browser. I also use Iridium and Comodo IceDragon (in that order depending upon what I want to do on the Web).

For example, Comodo IceDragon seems to work best with Netflix - so that is the single application applied.

But for on-line banking, ebay, amazon type activity - Epic is my default due to really good security.

TOR is a great option - but the speed and overall performance are the reasons I cannot consider it for daily use.

most every browsers is listed here:
webdevelopersnotes.com/browsers-list

Attached: 5568827.jpg (614x410, 27K)

no logs but they do realtime "research" whatever that means

Chrome
>better font rendering than firefox
>every website is designed to run on chrome
>still has plugins
Cons:
>google
>big ass download bar
Ungoogled chromium is a good enough alternative if you want to say fuck you to google.

fpbp

Trying out qutebrowser today. I like the keybindings. Very natural. Integrates well compared to what I remember some of the old vim plugins for firefox were like.

Are there any decent firefox vim plugins these days?

Attached: Qutebrowser.svg.png (1024x1024, 82K)

China agent

I've used Firefox since 2003 (well, it was Firebird then) and I was in the minority who didn't make the switch to Chrome because of add-ons (Chrome was absolutely basic when it came out); but I've been staving myself off addons as more and more features I used to only get from addons are now built into browsers (notably tab management). The only addon I'm using on FF nowadays is the multi-account container which is amazing but I've been mulling switching to Chrome as I've been forced to use Google Docs at work and not everything in Docs works in FF.

Brave is probably the best browser right now

>ungoogled google

Outdated Firefox/ A certain FFFork

>firefox
has the benefit of not being googleshit, of course, but can also be customized more than chromium. Arguably the performance is worse than chrome-based browsers but not by much. Has more extensions, the about: menus give a lot more options as to how the browser runs
>chromium
slightly faster than firefox but at the cost of a lot to be desired in the realm of customization and appearance. Switching search engines is also a bit of a pain in the ass. And from my experience, downloading things is a lot slower than on firefox but that could just be me
>opera
haha very funny, retard. It's garbage, don't use it

Firefox is the best. I say this as someone who exclusively used Chrome since 2011-2019. I reverted back to Firefox this year, and it's just as good as Chrome with added customization.

I've got nothing against google and don't think going out of my way for privacy is really worth the effort nowadays. It's not like i'm not being surveilled in a variety of other ways, so my web browser is just one of many ways the big corps receives my data, so i might as well don't give a fuck about it.
I've been using chrome for 10 years or something and is very convenient, so i just stuck with it.
Firefox is probably the best option if you care about shit like privacy and customization, but i don't.

Attached: DwlsCF4X4AA9aEk.jpg_large.jpg (418x352, 18K)

why does it even fucking matter if you can change the appearance of your browser? as long as the mother fucker has themes what the fuck more do you need?

>has the benefit of not being googleshit
they use google trackers, so i guess its not as bad as chrome keyloggers but still

I'm clapping you with my feet as I type this message.

It means that the log data is now called "research data".

Waterfox or Iridium if you're a normie that wants Firefox or Chrome

GNU IceCat or Palemoon, or unGoogled Chromium if you're an autist

Kiwi or Bromite or GNU IceCat for Android

Brave for iPhone (I don't know if there's anything better, I don't use toddler devices)

is there a firefox fork that isn't dangerous to use? pale moon is too malware prone

GNU IceCat with the freetard addons disabled or uninstalled

>but can also be customized more than chromium
I just switched to dark theme and that was it. What else there worth customizing?

ungoogled chromium (modern with stripped out botnet) or pale moon (XUL)

>student project as your main browser
wew

Firefox because it supports uBlock Origin and isn't Google Chrome.

A H E M
H
E
M

Attached: surf logo.png (8800x4000, 147K)

What happened to Netrunner?

IceCat 68.0.2.

that shit is too gimped to be be considered useful.

I thought it was just a student project as well but then I saw this:
>github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
Still no convenient way to keep it updated. As much as I hate to say it, that one browser that keeps getting spammed here is basically ungoogled chromium (once you turn off their rewards shit).

Iridium Browser is better

The "main" thing I am looking for is "all of the following features which have to meet my personal criteria"

Do you know what the fucking word "development" means?
Go and fuck yourself with your insecure threads. You need to feel to be a part of a community where somebody else tells you what ok and what not? What the actual fuck is your problem you retard?

Meme hasn't fucking died yet? Stop ironically recommending that already.

Palemoon is outdated as heck, though.

Comodo icedragon

What is dangerous about vanilla Firefox?

They're all fine, use what you want and shut the fuck up about it, holy goddamn fuck.

>Firefox
Use the Librewolf configuration files and it's perfect on Linux. When I used Windows it ran like shit. This doesn't exceed 500mb for me, and usually sits at 200MB or so. The only downside for me at least is that setting up Librewolf's configuration files or making a fresh build can be a bit of a pain.
>(Ungoogled) Chromium
This runs like shit on Linux but runs great on Windows (at least back when I used it). It eats too much RAM for its own good. There's also a lot of questionable design decisions. If you want to degoogle completely it's a nightmare. Building Ungoogled Chromium (or Chromium in general) is a huge pain in the ass. It makes your system useless for its compile time and that takes a long time. If you have less than 8GB of RAM you're boned. I wouldn't trust the user builds at all.
>Opera
Chromium with bloat

I use this sometimes for quick searches and needing to pull up documentation. It runs great but it's missing a lot of usability features. Some of the patches fix it but the web isn't designed for being suckless.

Vivaldi >>>>

Vivaldi, IMO is full of too much features. For eg. that feature about changing the browsers' colours according to Philips Hue lamps is clear bloat. Plus, it is not available for Linux yet.

I've seen this "once and for all" thread at least 500 times, so go fuck yourself.

switched back to firefox from chromium

>I am not a shill or interested in promoting anything.

Attached: ezgif.com-webp-to-png.png (512x363, 120K)

Too bad Firefox seems to fuck up basic functionality every few updates otherwise it would be that. So I guess that leaves Chrome without the cloud sync bullshit. Unfortunately.

UI is too slow, but got better with the latest update.

>Plus, it is not available for Linux yet
It is

None.
Vivaldi.

Its just no competition anymore for me. Firefox is just better than the blink clones now. Quantum was a huge step in the right forward and I havent switched for longer than one or two days since.
inb4 some downsyndromeall autist that is still mad

>Its just no competition anymore for me. Firefox is just better than the blink clones now. Quantum was a huge step in the right forward and I havent switched for longer than one or two days since.
>inb4 some downsyndromeall autist that is still mad
Untill they decide to go another direction again and fuck up 6 releases in a row rendering browsing with it unworkable.

Yandex browser.

>Opera
Was 10/10 before the Chinese acquisition and only mysteriously never gained more than a couple % points market share on desktop; is now just spyware.

>Firefox
Has always suffered from having little commercial backing and being developed by a bunch of autists. Hasn't been competitive since the only alternative was IE.

>Chrome
The best mainstream option, at the cost of selling your soul (and data) to Google.

Yandex on mobile has the benefit to include the adguard's content blocker.

Palemoon