Call out GNOME for their identity politics bs

>call out GNOME for their identity politics bs
>pic related
"haha yes, we're all about free as in freedom guys!!!!!"

Attached: 2019-08-24_20-22-32.png (589x522, 183K)

>screech nigger at the top of your lungs like a retard
>get blocked

don't bother using twitter, they'll get theirs

i literally just said "hey, how about focusing on making good software instead of getting into politics for no fucking reason whatsoever?", but as always, opinions are not allowed when LGBT is involved

>using twitter
It's like eating shit and complaining that you got sick because of it.

They don't have to listen to your shit
Are you really surprised idealogues in charge of social media account don't want to engagee with you?

What did you expect? That's the most mature response to an autistic retard screeching. You haven't contributed shit to the project, why should the people that do listen to your shit?

Who even cares about gnome

Well it just proves it don't it. They care about the feelings of blacks more than making a functional product.
>This code is political you have to hate DRUMF to use it.

>You haven't contributed shit to the project
Neither have they, what you expect WOKE people to do any real work? haha Check yourself. Most any of them do is run a spell check and write how diverse they are in their Github profile. Other than complain about how a faggot in a discord said a word they don't like then proceed to try to get him banned and life ruined for it. They are useful for nothing. When they burn down your project they just move on to burn something else down. Being WOKE is more important to them than your project and being seen as being so WOKE is all they want to use you for.
>I am safe they wont come for me i follow all their batshit rules
Keep thinking that. But i will be laughing when they change their rules and apply them retroactively like they are known for doing.

Attached: 172f1ba3cee87f7df9dd25d4f07b0e7e837b81215e20c5e313daee456bafc0c4.png (595x842, 361K)

>not just using KDE or even XFCE

>90% of lignux users don't despise the current gnome team
>current gnome is about freedom in any regard

>getting blocked on Twitter is my political activism

Shut the fuck up Loomer

It's Drumpf, not Drumf.
And he's your president too, libtard.

>The average web browser in 2001
Oh no I got banned from this website, I'll just go to the nearest search engine and search for another like it and if I can't find one, who cares? It's the fucking internet.
>The average web browser in 2019
What the fuck is this shit? I got blocked from some idiot's twitter? This is unacceptable, FREEDOM OF SPEECH I SAY, HE HAD NO RIGHT TO BLOCK ME BLARNAJDHNAJSDN, DRUMPF DRAFTED THE EXECUTIVE ORDER ABLARDJNAJWDNAJ, FREEDOOM, RICHARD STALLMAN ABLARNDBWDJHWAIJDb, LINUCKS

Attached: 1560344504571.jpg (400x365, 17K)

>be a cunt on twitter over bullshit
>get blocked for being a cunt
>make passive-aggressive post on Jow Forums
who cares what a bunch of girly faggots thinks. being pc is the current business praxis. it will go away, since lgbt is just a fashion trend

"Gnome" is a offensive term to vertically challenged people.
If they don't change their name they prove that they are white supremacist Nazis.

>kicks dog.
>dog bites back.
>See, dogs are dangerous.

Imagine being this butthurt.

Except internet is not a democracy and they have no obligation to give a shit about your opinion.
They promote diversity, let them do their shit and see if the project die...

The fact that you felt compelled to make a thread about it on Jow Forums just to whine about it shows that you are, indeed, a complete fucking whiny bitch.

>intentionally stir the pot
>get blocked
wow water remains wet

That's obviously a troll post you headless twat.

based

>be incel Jow Forums poster with nothing better to do
>harass people online
>complain on Jow Forums that you got blocked
Kill yourself

fucking nobody is going to be with you on this one. this is just pathetic my dude